Think Pink Law -Still in Business?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I learned about Julie Tolek at Think Pink Law a while ago. I sent her office an email regarding setting up a gun trust but haven't heard anything in 3 months. If I remember right, there was no phone number listed. Has anyone else dealt with her or know if she's still in business? Thanks

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yup, paid her to do some work, some time went by, NOTHING happened. I asked for and got a refund. These are the facts, anything else would be opinion, and she is a lawyer so I'll keep that to myself.

As I recall, she shared an office at that time.

Just the facts.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My daughter does a 30-second daily snapchap in her car with some stupid filter and a stupid voice. She's 22. It's annoying, but she's my daughter.

I'm not sure I can take seriously a professional that does behind-the-wheel videos. I didn't watch more than 30 seconds of this one. But the fact that she says she is "always" in her car doing them. . . . . . . . . . . learn to write. I don't have 8:48 to listen to you say Ummm.

Either we are going to get better at being on-camera as a species or we are going back to writing. People are going to get tired of the Ummmmm videos. I've been tired for a while.

No disrespect to her condition.

Top Bottom