Think Pink Law -Still in Business?

I learned about Julie Tolek at Think Pink Law a while ago. I sent her office an email regarding setting up a gun trust but haven't heard anything in 3 months. If I remember right, there was no phone number listed. Has anyone else dealt with her or know if she's still in business? Thanks

Yup, paid her to do some work, some time went by, NOTHING happened. I asked for and got a refund. These are the facts, anything else would be opinion, and she is a lawyer so I'll keep that to myself.

As I recall, she shared an office at that time.

Just the facts.

My daughter does a 30-second daily snapchap in her car with some stupid filter and a stupid voice. She's 22. It's annoying, but she's my daughter.

I'm not sure I can take seriously a professional that does behind-the-wheel videos. I didn't watch more than 30 seconds of this one. But the fact that she says she is "always" in her car doing them. . . . . . . . . . . learn to write. I don't have 8:48 to listen to you say Ummm.

Either we are going to get better at being on-camera as a species or we are going back to writing. People are going to get tired of the Ummmmm videos. I've been tired for a while.

No disrespect to her condition.

Back
Top Bottom