• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Think It’s Safe to Be Shooting a Gun on Your Property?

blindndead

NES Member
Really, Jon? Did you actually think this was safe to do around your children?

Jon Gosselin, come on, we can’t believe you guys (cough-Tiger-cough) have absolutely no common sense! You were out on your property Dec. 16 in Reading, Penn. holding and aiming a gun. Seriously? You’re the father of eight young kids, and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to tell you this is obviously NOT a safe activity to do around them.

We’re not shocked, though! This isn’t the first time you’ve sacrificed your children’s well-being. You also went out joy-riding in September on an ATV around your house—and lest we forget—you cheated on your kids’ mom, totally breaking up the family. You’re a class act, Jon.

After we heard how the divorce settlement’s going for you (not well), we started to understand why you’d behave so stupidly. Apparently, Kate’s ecstatic with the results, which we’re guessing means you’re going to be pretty darn unhappy in the very near future.

“She couldn’t be happier,” a source told RadarOnline.com of the divorce settlement proceedings. “Kate is thrilled.”

We won’t find out exactly what the settlement entails until Dec. 21, but from the sounds of it, it sucks to be you, Jon Gosselin.
I like the pic on the page
http://www.ivillage.com/jon-do-you-think-it-s-safe-be-shooting-gun-your-property/1-a-70683

Really, Jon? Did you actually think this was safe to do around your children?

Jon Gosselin, come on, we can’t believe you guys (cough-Tiger-cough) have absolutely no common sense! You were out on your property Dec. 16 in Reading, Penn. holding and aiming a gun. Seriously? You’re the father of eight young kids, and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to tell you this is obviously NOT a safe activity to do around them.

We’re not shocked, though! This isn’t the first time you’ve sacrificed your children’s well-being. You also went out joy-riding in September on an ATV around your house—and lest we forget—you cheated on your kids’ mom, totally breaking up the family. You’re a class act, Jon.

After we heard how the divorce settlement’s going for you (not well), we started to understand why you’d behave so stupidly. Apparently, Kate’s ecstatic with the results, which we’re guessing means you’re going to be pretty darn unhappy in the very near future.

“She couldn’t be happier,” a source told RadarOnline.com of the divorce settlement proceedings. “Kate is thrilled.”

We won’t find out exactly what the settlement entails until Dec. 21, but from the sounds of it, it sucks to be you, Jon Gosselin.
I like the pic on the page
http://www.ivillage.com/jon-do-you-think-it-s-safe-be-shooting-gun-your-property/1-a-70683

Really? I shoot around my 5 and 2.5 year old almost monthly. The 5 year old shoots my .22 rifle with supervision.

Shooting around kids is not per se negligent. The media sucks.

I file Jon and Kate Plus 8, along with Tiger Woods, into my special: "Who Gives A Crap" file...My daughter was hooked on this show, so I reluctantly sat through several episodes and it didn't take more than a few minutes to arrive at the following:

- Fertility drugs should be banned until they are refined enough to guarantee the production of only one child, (see Octomom)

- Jon Gosselin is a douchebag - plain and simple. Asshat is too kind a word to even describe him.

- Kate Gosselin is easily one of the most annoying women on the planet. Every time she opens her yap, I have to remind myself that no woman ever deserves to be punched in the face....

Last edited:
I file Jon and Kate Plus 8, along with Tiger Woods, into my special: "Who Gives A Crap" file...

This.

Although, Tiger I think has more of an impact. I can't imagine the golf world will be too popular now with him gone for an indefinite period of time.

I bet Jack Nicholas is silently jumping for joy now that his record is safe.

- Kate Gosselin is easily one of the most annoying women on the planet. Every time she opens her yap, I have to remind myself that no woman ever deserves to be punched in the face....

There are always exceptions to the rule...

I file Jon and Kate Plus 8, along with Tiger Woods, into my special: "Who Gives A Crap" file...

The "Who Gives A Crap" file is by far the largest file in my filing cabinet. I didn't even know who the heck blindndead was talking about until you mentioned the name of the television program.

The "Who Gives A Crap" file is by far the largest file in my filing cabinet. I didn't even know who the heck blindndead was talking about until you mentioned the name of the television program.

Getting through a single episode of that drivel was painful. It was obvious from the very beginning that they despised one another. All one needs to do is look at their body language when they were interviewed together. If it were not for my daughter, I could have easily had an ND at the television...Just awful people....

I think I need to watch this television program to see what the fuss is all about. I posted it for the lame comments in the article.

man, i must live under a rock, or something.

i thought this was going to be about shooting on your property and accidentally giving a trespassing dirt-biker the good news.

I file Jon and Kate Plus 8, along with Tiger Woods, into my special: "Who Gives A Crap" file...My daughter was hooked on this show, so I reluctantly sat through several episodes and it didn't take more than a few minutes to arrive at the following:

- Fertility drugs should be banned until they are refined enough to guarantee the production of only one child, (see Octomom)

- Jon Gosselin is a douchebag - plain and simple. Asshat is too kind a word to even describe him.

AGREED

I file Jon and Kate Plus 8, along with Tiger Woods, into my special: "Who Gives A Crap" file. [snip]
:: nod ::

Unfortunately, few people get the message, even when told directly "I don't care about it, I don't want to talk about it, and I don't want to have to listen to YOU talk about it."

That said, whoever wrote the article is a real piece of work. Nothing like taking a non-threatening shot of the guy, removing all context, and then making blanket statements about how it's not safe to have a gun if you have children. [rolleyes]

Maybe Jon is practicing so he won't miss the media?

smilewaitforflash.jpg

Whew! Thank God I read through the rest of the thread. I was just about to do a web search on Jon Gosselin, which would have then lead me to do a web search on 8 Is Enough.

I am woefully out of touch with popular culture. [laugh]

Whew! Thank God I read through the rest of the thread. I was just about to do a web search on Jon Gosselin, which would have then lead me to do a web search on 8 Is Enough.

I am woefully out of touch with popular culture. [laugh]

You and I both........and I assure you, we're not missing much![wink]

Getting through a single episode of that drivel was painful. It was obvious from the very beginning that they despised one another. All one needs to do is look at their body language when they were interviewed together. If it were not for my daughter, I could have easily had an ND at the television...Just awful people....

Mark...it's just hours of your life you will never get back [grin]

me either, in fact the only person i have seen with their name spelled "Jon" is the mods id on here....lol i didn't think it would be him [smile]

Thank you. Until reading this thread I didn't know who this Jon Gosselin was (I actually thought he was related to one of the members here with the same surname). I'd like the past 4 minutes of my life back.

Back
Top Bottom