They're going Hogg Wild in Cambridge

Should anyone be really surprised by any of this? It was all part of his plan of fame. f***ing failure on that school and society.

Meh, suggest NES give him a free scholarship membership while he’s a resident of the Commiewealth.

Invite him to an educational opportunity like a paintball event? I suggest timing it for mid-February & we can leave the paintballs out overnight the day before, in the name of science of course.

oh god! Does this mean we are going to get 24/7 hogg local news on tv now?

Why can the douche bag go to school in California, which is already lost to humanity

Apparently some other chick who’s involved in that March for our lives crap is also going to Harvard. I bet these two will become mouth pieces for the antis in this crappy state.

Why the formality? Why don't they just jump to the chase and give him the degree now? I think a BA in Social Justice Shenanigans would be fitting.

An honorary degree costs a lot less... . That could work. Every political science major I knew in college was a complete moron (even the republican one), so it is not as if actually getting a degree is going to result in an learning.

Did he say he is indian like Granny Warren (to get in)?

Did he claim to invent something, like how Al Gore claims to have invented the internet?

He's just a liberal winey winbag!

An honorary degree costs a lot less... . That could work. Every political science major I knew in college was a complete moron (even the republican one), so it is not as if actually getting a degree is going to result in an learning.

I only know one poly sci major from Georgetown, and he ended up out west for a law degree. Now a DA specializing in environmental. Everyone reading this will have already painted the wrong picture- he's actually very reasonable on the environmental issue and pro 2A in a state not known for that.

oh god! Does this mean we are going to get 24/7 hogg local news on tv now?

Why can the douche bag go to school in California, which is already lost to humanity
As opposed to MA which still has a glimmer of hope somewhere? This idiot will probably get elected to public office once he establishes residency.

One article said he plans to run for Congress when he hits 25. 1270 on the SAT less than minorities need to get into the college. One thing I haven't seen confirmed is whether he is going to the college or the university(ie extension.) Articles I've seen either say Harvard or Harvard University could be either. Possible he just signed up for extension classes and the check cleared. Whether or not he can pull off getting into the degree program at extension is another question. That is harder, for dumb people, than getting into the college with a hero pass(ie obummers daughter.)
Living here will get him what he wants if has plans for congress it will be as a MA pol.

Back
Top Bottom