They’re coming for your guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make a good Use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”—John Adams

It is not always about us. I would rather I die, so that my children and your children may live free.

Bottom ****ing Line!! I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees, Everyone Dies Someday.

Depends on the Judge. Unfortunately in MA we have some crazy Judges who may fall for something like that, but thats the not the case in every court. And regardless, your leaving out a whole lot of facts, like you need to be or have been in a relationship with them or related, etc. etc.... plus a million other things.
You willing to bet everything on not getting one of those crazy judges? I've seen it happen before and it royally ****ed an entire family. Happens every day.

Im sure everyone on NES will be classified as mentally ill in no time.

Depends on the Judge. Unfortunately in MA we have some crazy Judges who may fall for something like that, but thats the not the case in every court. And regardless, your leaving out a whole lot of facts, like you need to be or have been in a relationship with them or related, etc. etc.... plus a million other things.
Really?? I work with someone who is in his 60's very upstanding citizen and a pharmacist. His whacked out drunk of wife assaulted him and he had her arrested. As soon as she got out she put an RO on him with zero validation. Boom guns gone he had already given them to a friend for safekeeping in another town. Before he even got off the phone telling friend they were coming to his house cops were there. All of this after she assaulted him not even a question when police arrived that she was the problem.

If someone comes for my guns, one of us is going to die. Might be me, might be them. Probably me but I won't make it easy.

Believe me, I'm no HSLD internet commando operator either. I'm a middle aged, out of shape schlub doing my best to get through life the best I can. But if they come to confiscate my firearms, I won't hand them over without a fight.

Does this mean, we are going to equate ourselves with Spartans? My history might be fuzzy but I thought they were invaded by a foreign country? What I honestly appreciate is that we all have that right to fight if we want and say whatever we want. It's what still makes this country a great place to live. I know guys hate LE and the "gov't" and thats their right, just wish guys would take a step back and realize theres better ways to handle stuff then hide guns and plan on shooting anyone who trys to take them.
We are being invaded by domestic enemies of the constitution itself. This is NOT about guns,it's about our very FREEDOM. I'm calling it[troll]

I agree on the vote thing. Hear me out for one second... (for the record I always vote Republican whether that matters)... ANY and EVERY bill in the state congress and Federal congress has to be voted on right? Hence why we have blue states like MA. We know that most of our legislation is leftist, hence the blue state. Ok, how did they get into office? They were voted by our peers. If every single person on this forum voted for only representatives that were PRO gun, then we would keep our guns... Ok you say "there are no pro gun candidates or they are out numbered"... ok then anyone of us can run. Someone brought up the Cali thing about how its been given up on gun rights.... your right the RESIDENTS of that state gave up their own rights when they elected people that took those rights.. And it happens in all of our blue states. How's this for a thought... Instead of boasting about how your going to shoot the guy in blue who comes to enforce the law, take the time to elect someone who won't tell that guy to go to your house... just a thought...

- - - Updated - - -

You would be wrong on that last part that I highlighted. They know exactly what you own if you ever bought it legitimately through an FFL, or filed an FA10 as required by law. Defacto registration...

Sir, you would be correct and i was mistaken when I said that. I was referring to the fact that they don't send out notices to us on what exactly people have and how to take them, like CA does.

Hell, just look at the Manchester By The Sea dude. He got ****ed royally by a viper-bitch of a wife.

Unfortunately you are right sir. It does happen all the time, but we all have those "look at this guy... I know this guy... I heard...." stories. There are always bad examples of stupid things happening. If it really matters to anyone that much about how hard it is to try, go to the local court house and try, see what they say.

just wish guys would take a step back and realize theres better ways to handle stuff then hide guns and plan on shooting anyone who trys to take them.

Okay I typed this out, re-read it, and posted it. I wanted to make sure I wasn't knee-jerking.

You're new here. Wait a few months to a year and come back to me. If you come up with a better idea I'll gladly hear it. If not, my mags are loaded. but I lost all my guns in a boating accident.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Without a doubt.
We are being invaded by domestic enemies of the constitution itself. This is NOT about guns,it's about our very FREEDOM. I'm calling it[troll]

Absolutely. They want total control and all of our freedom. School searches, drones, NDAA, truth serums for defendants, etc etc.

Okay I typed this out, re-read it, and posted it. I wanted to make sure I wasn't knee-jerking.

You're new here. Wait a few months to a year and come back to me. If you come up with a better idea I'll gladly hear it. If not, my mags are loaded. but I lost all my guns in a boating accident.

I agree I am new to this site, but I'm not new to this planet, country, state, or much else.I'll take you up on that offer and if I remember I'll repost to same statement 6mth or 6 years from now, because the concept doesn't change. I might be wrong because I wasn't there, but I was taught that the founding fathers sat down and wrote a document (we know the one) and made a plan and actually did something about the guys from across the pond. They didn't just bury their musket, sit back and say "come on red coats and take them" or any of the other brave and heroic statements about dying for "freedoms"......
If everyone died on their knees or fighting or any other way you can find on a tee-shirt or other cool quote place, then who would be left to enjoy the freedoms? The family thing? Sure it's important our kids get those freedoms, but I must say (only my opinon so it's not worth anything) that I think my son, if forced to choose between having a .22 rifle and having me around, I'd hope he would choose me..

I agree on the vote thing. Hear me out for one second... (for the record I always vote Republican whether that matters)... ANY and EVERY bill in the state congress and Federal congress has to be voted on right? Hence why we have blue states like MA. We know that most of our legislation is leftist, hence the blue state. Ok, how did they get into office? They were voted by our peers. If every single person on this forum voted for only representatives that were PRO gun, then we would keep our guns... Ok you say "there are no pro gun candidates or they are out numbered"... ok then anyone of us can run. Someone brought up the Cali thing about how its been given up on gun rights.... your right the RESIDENTS of that state gave up their own rights when they elected people that took those rights.. And it happens in all of our blue states. How's this for a thought... Instead of boasting about how your going to shoot the guy in blue who comes to enforce the law, take the time to elect someone who won't tell that guy to go to your house... just a thought...

I am not one of the cop haters here, but there are a few things I am absolute about, and my rights are one of them. My rights supersede unjust laws passed by mob rule, and until the day I am convicted of a crime in a court of law that results in the removal of my rights, or I get suicided by the state, I will maintain my stance and defend them.

I know I would never follow immoral and unconstitutional orders when I was in uniform, I would hope for the same from the people that are sworn to protect and defend.

Last edited:

I was there.
I can swear to it.

I was taught that the founding fathers sat down and wrote a document (we know the one) and made a plan and actually did something about the guys from across the pond. They didn't just bury their musket, sit back and say "come on red coats and take them" or any of the other brave and heroic statements about dying for "freedoms"......

Before they wrote that document, they used those muskets because the Red Coats were coming to take them away. Many of them hid those muskets at some point so they could be used at some later point.

For the record, I do not think the police are the problem. They are as much pawns in this as the general public. I find it highly irresponsible and dangerous of the politicians to be positioning pawns as such on both sides of the board to push their agenda. Unfortunately, I do not find voting to be worthwhile when the majority is so easily fooled and uneducated.

Take them. I have many more ;) I'll stay polite. Yes sir no sir. Here you go sir. Yes I had a boating accident, what about it? Tyler Duden? What about him?

Remember, you have a home. You go home at night. We know EXACTLY where you work. We see you. You can't see us. Dangerous world we live in, they should sleep with both eyes open....you never know these days.

Don't care if I die in the firefight. Come to my house to take guns and you get shot.

I'd be happy if every single one of these things turned into a gun fight and these officers started dying by the droves. I have zero support or sympathy for people who think its OK to violate natural rights.

Take them. I have many more ;) I'll stay polite. Yes sir no sir. Here you go sir. Yes I had a boating accident, what about it? Tyler Duden? What about him?

Remember, you have a home. You go home at night. We know EXACTLY where you work. We see you. You can't see us. Dangerous world we live in, they should sleep with both eyes open....you never know these days.

Thats a good response sir. To make threats during a decent conversation. I gotta tell you nothing better then doing your share of time overseas to actually try and put actions to words so many people like to spout, and then come home to half assed veiled threats by people. I'll tell you what. You keep all your guns. The next time 7/11 gets held up by some one, you go there instead of me. Or better yet, when your neighbor is beating the piss out of his wife you go there, get into a full out brawl with the guy and get her medical attention. I could go on for hours with stories and examples (it's not hard ask any responder) but it's not about me or any stories. It's about the complete lack and total disregard for decency and respect for anyone other then yourself. It's statements that you just made that make US look bad. You wonder why they want to take MY guns, because YOU decide to make threats about coming to my home and using YOUR guns. But it's ok though, because I can sleep with both eyes closed everynight because I know if you were ever unintelligent and "brave" enough to come anywhere near my house or near me on duty and somehow got the best of me, my family would be taken care of and so would you by all the boys on their way. Want to be a martyr? Go ahead, you'll end up the same place the rest of them end up, instead of 72 virgins maybe you'll get a 72 rounds or guns.

Thats a good response sir. To make threats during a decent conversation. I gotta tell you nothing better then doing your share of time overseas to actually try and put actions to words so many people like to spout, and then come home to half assed veiled threats by people. I'll tell you what. You keep all your guns. The next time 7/11 gets held up by some one, you go there instead of me. Or better yet, when your neighbor is beating the piss out of his wife you go there, get into a full out brawl with the guy and get her medical attention. I could go on for hours with stories and examples (it's not hard ask any responder) but it's not about me or any stories. It's about the complete lack and total disregard for decency and respect for anyone other then yourself. It's statements that you just made that make US look bad. You wonder why they want to take MY guns, because YOU decide to make threats about coming to my home and using YOUR guns. But it's ok though, because I can sleep with both eyes closed everynight because I know if you were ever unintelligent and "brave" enough to come anywhere near my house or near me on duty and somehow got the best of me, my family would be taken care of and so would you by all the boys on their way. Want to be a martyr? Go ahead, you'll end up the same place the rest of them end up, instead of 72 virgins maybe you'll get a 72 rounds or guns.

You're missing the point. Martyrs don't care if they die. They die happy knowing you're dead because it furthers their cause.

If cops don't like the idea of being on the receiving end of a an American Jihad style insurrection, you only have to do one thing, stop violating other people's rights simply because a politicians somewhere signed a piece of paper.

I can sign peices of paper too.

Let me ask you a really simple question, when people signed the Declaration of Independence, do you think they really thought it wasn't the same as signing their own death warrant? A martyr is only a martyr if they lose. If they win their called heroes.

Last edited:
Again, I refer back to my previous posts. If you don't like that piece of paper, elect someone else to write a different one. Do you shoot the mail man when he brings you a bill? How about the Tax man when they send you a bill? Talk about literally shooting the messenger. And it's always simple to say.. "don't violate" something. If guys went to work every day and picked and choosed what they enforced then this country would fall apart. I AGREE whole heartedly with yourself and many others about it being bogus laws. The difference is I say vote and actually do what the founding fathers wanted. Don't recall them putting a Amendment about shooting LEOs because u feel you have a right to something. But I do recall them giving you a right to vote....

Again, I refer back to my previous posts. If you don't like that piece of paper, elect someone else to write a different one. Do you shoot the mail man when he brings you a bill? How about the Tax man when they send you a bill? Talk about literally shooting the messenger. And it's always simple to say.. "don't violate" something. If guys went to work every day and picked and choosed what they enforced then this country would fall apart. I AGREE whole heartedly with yourself and many others about it being bogus laws. The difference is I say vote and actually do what the founding fathers wanted. Don't recall them putting a Amendment about shooting LEOs because u feel you have a right to something. But I do recall them giving you a right to vote....

Really?

You do realize you just defended people that would take away our god given rights, and you expect sympathy? This wasn't directed at the badge as a whole, this was directed at anyone that dares step on the constitution. I don't care what f***ing orders they are following.

When did I say anything about you or your home? Want to know why people here generalize the badge? You just clumped yourself into the "we", the thugs that will take our guns "just following orders". Stop being the thin blue line, start being you. This isn't your union hall, you're allowed to speak here. If you're on our side, I'm on yours too. What I have a problem with is the nazi groupthink of the protected class. "Sometimes there's justice, sometimes there's just us" "happy hunting" "all the boys on their way". It's a glorified gang operating with impunity with this mentality. Eventually, just as history has shown us time and time again....there's always a bigger gang. There's more people like me than there are jack booted thugs. I speak for quite a few here, not as vocal as I am but driven in the exact same direction.

As for your few sentences...can't say I'm surprised. Been frequenting any other forums lately? I don't make your mentality look bad. I don't have to, you did that for me.

I understand you came into the conversation a bit late sir. I've been agreeing with and supporting everyone on here in regards to their firearms. I just have a different stance on how to deal with it. You say shoot us. I say do some real work and effort and change the way it's being done. I know that'll actually take effort and time, but it's how this country was founded, not by just making threats. We can agree to disagree like adults because this is the same divide that always occurs. I do take statements personal, very personal. If you said "I'm going to burn my house down and shoot every firefighter who comes" it'd be a threat to all firefighters. Wouldn't be throwing the "thin red line" or anything else around. I've dealt with enough violence in my life to realize it should be a last resort, not something you resort to because you disagree with a bill. Thank god you guys are the minority.

And I ahve to toss one last thing about the "orders" thing. Ever served in the service? You have to do alot of stupid things you absoloutely hate and really disagree with. And sure we can disobey orders if they are really really bad ones (I've seen them), but to just decide... ok the bill was passed by a body of peers elected by the populus of the state, but i don't like it so I won't do it. Who wrote those rights down in the first place? UNFORTUNATELY, the gov't. Good old elected officials and aristocrats. God didn't come don and write that document. Politicians did... again I think they should leave alot of things alone. But I vote, not shoot people for disagreeing.

So what you're saying is that as long as I'm out voted my rights don't really exist? I mean, do you think we all haven't been voting?

Your position is illogical. Once outvoted the only option is to rebel.

And I'd argue that if officers and other government officials refused to carry out laws that violate rights this country would not fall apart. It would be stronger.

The country not only wouldn't fall apart, but would be in a much better state. You can't expect to violate peoples.right and not have violate yours in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom