There once was a man from Nantucket

MassPete

NES Member

View: https://twitter.com/NantucketPolice/status/1329113209765318656

So, with appx. 6000 winter residents, they shut down the LTC application process because of Covid-19. Do we live in the United States anymore?? You can't make this up.

Let me fix this.

Due to Covid-19, we will not be allowing millionaires and their families from all over the world to land their corporate aircraft on the Island until further notice..... There, DONE!!

I was paid to not testify at a land court case regarding a Nantucket property. They ran out of time so both sides agreed to stipulate as to the item I would testify to. I really wish they had called me to the stand, since I had done some work with a local on the island and I *really* looked forward to referring to him as "The Man From Nantucket".

Would be interested in whether it seems like these towns are getting together and making these decisions in unison or if each is independently deciding to stop processing applications.

So you have a human right enumerated in the Constitution, but they legislate infringements to that right, then choose not to process those infringements, therefore you no longer have a right?

Sounds like they've just deferred to the Second Amendment as written.

Didn't GOAL have everyone send the applications to the State Police and then they sent them all back? And something happened to make the local PDs start processing them again?

I was paid to not testify at a land court case regarding a Nantucket property. They ran out of time so both sides agreed to stipulate as to the item I would testify to. I really wish they had called me to the stand, since I had done some work with a local on the island and I *really* looked forward to referring to him as "The Man From Nantucket".

Not gonna lie, being paid to NOT testify sounds like a pretty good gig.

Back
Top Bottom