• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

the town of west boylston is unbelievable

Please join us at the KasBar in Worcester Sunday April 10th, 2016 from 4-8pm. This is to help Wayne with his legal fees. Also we ask for a ten dollar donation at the door but for every time you donate you get a blue ticket for your choice of the two GRAND PRIZES!! Also tshirt, koozies, and beer opener key chains will be for sale!! We hope to see you all there thank you for your support!! :)
p.s. We have about 50 raffle prizes and about 8 silent auction items!! Thank you again!! :) #IStandWithWayne see you there!
bump - starts in 30 minutes

234 Southwest Cutoff
Worcester, MA

Hah, a buddy was bow hunting on his own land in Weston, and a neighbor caught wind and started walking the property line banging pans to ensure he didnt see any wildlife. One evening she nearly walked right over a big buck, which startled and ran right toward my buddy, who promptly bagged it. Poetic justice.

Your buddy should call the EPOs on the neighbor. Hunter harassment is unlawful.

Oh, and send her a nice roast (or at least some ground Bambi....preferably with some pix from the movie on the package) [shocked]

I went to the Kasbar tonight. Had a good time. Good food and great turnout from what I saw. Place was packed. Hopefully it helps Wayne out.

Any update on this? Did Wayne meet with the other people, or is this going back to the next ZBA meeting?

Long story, they met but this is going to another meeting with the ZBA this Thursday. They have move the venue from the 50 seat room they have used in the past to the High School auditorium They are anticipating a very large turn out.

ZBA voted to uphold the previous building inspectors denial for a cease and decist (at least that's how i think i remember it). So it looks like Wayne has won this round.

That being said, there were some angry petitioners. after the final vote was called out, one of them yelled out coward to the chairwoman who had the tiebreaking vote. There was also a small group that went up to the stage to yell at the board. There was also a whole group in the parking lot having a heated discussion.

So, i'm sure it won't be the last of it, and there will be more to come.

ZBA voted to uphold the previous building inspectors denial for a cease and decist (at least that's how i think i remember it). So it looks like Wayne has won this round.

That being said, there were some angry petitioners. after the final vote was called out, one of them yelled out coward to the chairwoman who had the tiebreaking vote. There was also a small group that went up to the stage to yell at the board. There was also a whole group in the parking lot having a heated discussion.

Let me guess, the "angry petitioners" is probably no more than about 5, maybe 6 people tops?

-Mike

Take a play from their play book and write lots of editorials to the local paper capitalizing on their childish behavior. In doing so you marginalize them and their cause, its extremely effective.

Sadly these folks don't give up, Wayne can expect a lawsuit attempting to accomplish their goals.
Unfortunately i think you are right Len. They have a lot of time on their hands and money to back it up.

JWPaolilliJr
Somewhere in one of the Facebook trails or telegram articles the names were listed, cant remember exactly where

Unfortunately i think you are right Len. They have a lot of time on their hands and money to back it up.

Would be interesting to try to find out and see wether MAIG/Bloomturd or some other trollop anti group like that is bankrolling them. I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

-Mike

Take a play from their play book and write lots of editorials to the local paper capitalizing on their childish behavior. In doing so you marginalize them and their cause, its extremely effective.

Once again Identify them, individually, by name. If they have a business or are associated with one Identify that as well. I took the fight to one of them last go around, now folks it is your turn to carry the rest of this.

... JWPaolilliJr
Somewhere in one of the Facebook trails or telegram articles the names were listed, cant remember exactly where

Somehow, I remember Pinecroft being mentioned. Don't they hold loud concerts there in the Summertime? Concerts that can be heard at least a mile away?

Sadly these folks don't give up, Wayne can expect a lawsuit attempting to accomplish their goals.

Pure Internet conjecture.

Let's also keep in mind that our goal should be to have a civil and respectful discussion.

No good can come of Wayne's supporters being aggressive or belligerent.

This is a passionate subject, and I am sure tempers run high, but we help the cause more by demonstrating that we are reasonable, level-headed, and respectful firearms owners.

In other words, don't stoop to the petitioner's level, make them aspire to rise to our level.

Let's also keep in mind that our goal should be to have a civil and respectful discussion.

No good can come of Wayne's supporters being aggressive or belligerent.

This is a passionate subject, and I am sure tempers run high, but we help the cause more by demonstrating that we are reasonable, level-headed, and respectful firearms owners.

In other words, don't stoop to the petitioner's level, make them aspire to rise to our level.

Pointing out stupidity (politely and rationally) in public (such as editorials or letters to the editor) is not stooping.

Hello Everyone, Waynes granddaughter here. He wanted everyone to know thank you for the constant support! He wants everyone to know that we are having a barbecue to celebrate this long journey! Sunday May 29th from noon-till whenever! Bring your favorite dish of food and your own beer! It's going to be a great time ! :)

Hey Kelly

Hello Everyone, Waynes granddaughter here. He wanted everyone to know thank you for the constant support! He wants everyone to know that we are having a barbecue to celebrate this long journey! Sunday May 29th from noon-till whenever! Bring your favorite dish of food and your own beer! It's going to be a great time ! :)

Kelly,

Be careful. The CCWB might try to tie the BBQ to the gun shop, and claim he's running a restaurant too!

Paul

Back
Top Bottom