The Price Gouging/Everything Shortage Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Four Seasons last night. Not to panic buy, but to do some Christmas shopping I had been planning on doing for a while. My timing was just unfortunate.

I've never seen it that cleaned out....WOW.

I got the pistol I wanted. I also spotted some 7.62 and asked about the price...the price was good so I said "i'll take it...and by take it I mean all of it" so 460 rds later my 7.62 stock is replenished. Maybe some slight panic in my buying but, hey, that bumpski eats a lot of ammo!

Just checked on Gunbroker for .223 ammo prices. In general, those items with bids show .223 55gr ammo in bulk at 60 cents plus per round.

M855 has gone through the roof.

Just checked on Gunbroker for .223 ammo prices. In general, those items with bids show .223 55gr ammo in bulk at 60 cents plus per round.

M855 has gone through the roof.
1000 round case, 1080 dollars!!! Winchester "green penetrator"
****en nuts people!!!!!!
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=321722107

Average price seems to be in the 600 dollar range for 1000 rounds of 855, yikes!! Glad I made a pile of it when it was decent priced for the bullets. Think I still have around 2500-3000 left to be loaded.

Last edited:
I think I still have a case of LC 855 buried in my pile I paid 200 bucks for at a show a few years back, shit sell it and use the money for a down payment on a new lower. [laugh]

NOT!

I think I still have a case of LC 855 buried in my pile I paid 200 bucks for at a show a few years back, shit sell it and use the money for a down payment on a new lower. [laugh]
NOT!
You won't be able to find the lower now anyway... Just hold on to it, it will get worse (more valuable) before it gets better is my bet.

On that note though, I have a WASR10 I can let go for a mere $1500. [laugh]

You won't be able to find the lower now anyway... Just hold on to it, it will get worse (more valuable) before it gets better is my bet.

Is this a sell thread? [smile] I still have an NES Zombie lower, only $2200.00

Probably not a bad time to start buying some of the 10 round mags before the law is passed and they become more valuable than gold, not only that but it will be good to have the receipt to show how compliant and ankle grabbing we are. [frown]

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a sell thread? [smile] I still have an NES Zombie lower, only $2200.00
\I'll take two if you have them!!

Nah but both 223 is sold out everywhere , even shit brands like PMC, and with this ban talk people start to panic. I'm just pissed that I don't have much 223 at all. ****!

Sent from my POS iPhone

I can't remember how many cases I got... if i wasnt still crippled i'd do an inventory and gouge with the best of them.

Actually, I had been wondering how to get rid of my WASR10 that I overpaid for $700 back in the 2008 0bama gun buying stimulus program. It works fine but its a POS and has accuracy that is actually less than that of a pistol. Maybe now is my chance to offload this thing for a profit.

Due to overwhelming demand of Bravo Company Lower Groups we must suspend taking orders until the back log has been reduced. Sorry but we do not have an ETA at this time.
Their out and have no projection of getting in!!

I was about to buy some .223 yesterday but passed because of the price...I guess I should have just bought it based on the prices you guy s are seeing.

Actually, I had been wondering how to get rid of my WASR10 that I overpaid for $700 back in the 2008 0bama gun buying stimulus program. It works fine but its a POS and has accuracy that is actually less than that of a pistol. Maybe now is my chance to offload this thing for a profit.
So, you are saying it is a top 10% accurate WASR then? [laugh]

Once Mrs. Shadows gets home and we have lunch I'll be shopping for 2 AR's, wish me luck.
Luck won't be sufficient right now, patience, magic, incriminating photos of a dealer, something along those lines will be required... [laugh]

(disclaimer: do not attempt to use incriminating photos of a dealer to procure an AR... that would be very bad... [laugh])

Once Mrs. Shadows gets home and we have lunch I'll be shopping for 2 AR's, wish me luck.

go to Old Mill Gun Shop in Leominster, he is taking pre-orders on 20 Global Arms ARs. 2 week delivery time. Payment in FULL up front. First come first serve. $1000.00 (posted on his FB).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom