The Price Gouging/Everything Shortage Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I need to assemble (or pretend to) all the stripped lowers I have so I can verify by pictures or the like that they were in existence and functional as complete second pre-ban ARs before the second ban goes into effect.

I think we all have some time, but I am glad I have stockpiled parts over the years. Unfortunately, my wife will soon learn what all those "hardware" parts were really for and then the tough questions will start.

The Gun/Ammo Surge/Shortage Obamania II Megathread

Pmag's for $59.97 at CTD? Yeah its getting crazy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I actually picked up cases of Wolf, which is indicative of how panicked I have become

Dave's? My guess is most of those cars were for "Moonlight Readers" in the corner.

Possibly, I was thinking the tool place since it was the middle of the day. Either way, seems every time I pay attention to that lot its empty, today that half of it was full.

"On the first day of the new Congress, I intend to introduce a bill completely disarming the American people to better serve the purposes of our new emperor" Feinstein said. "I am in the process of gathering loyal followers to bow at his feet in the Senate and House."

FIFY

Possibly, I was thinking the tool place since it was the middle of the day. Either way, seems every time I pay attention to that lot its empty, today that half of it was full.

I've gone in there a couple times, trying to support the B&Ms in my home area. They really never have much of an inventory so I don't what they hell people could be buying. Most people I know in the area goes to Stateline.

On a side note, what a crappy time to lose my debit card.

you're just a bloodthirsty republican that wants to kill people. a gun's only purpose is to kill people. murderer.

9aa40df069c50d5d4ad20ecd0fe633ed.jpg

^It's a Glock 10mm.

The WPA .223 is actually good stuff. A lot of people rave about that stuff. Non-corrosive.

It's OK if your gun will eat it. It's stupidly underpowered, although I think I'd still rather have Wolf .223 over UMC or Ultramax. Both of those are puke-worthy.

The best chinsebag ammo for ARs that I've fired was Silver Bear 62 gr. That actually chronoed OK for its bullet weight. Ran great in my Colt, although the flash hider didn't really do much when running that stuff, but that was part of the fun... [rofl]

-Mike

The WPA .223 is actually good stuff. A lot of people rave about that stuff. Non-corrosive.

Yup. Very reliable + great fireballs.

It's OK if your gun will eat it. It's stupidly underpowered, although I think I'd still rather have Wolf .223 over UMC or Ultramax. Both of those are puke-worthy.

The best chinsebag ammo for ARs that I've fired was Silver Bear 62 gr. That actually chronoed OK for its bullet weight. Ran great in my Colt, although the flash hider didn't really do much when running that stuff, but that was part of the fun... [rofl]

-Mike

Ah I haven't seen Silver Bear in a long time, but I ran Brown Bear 62gr through my M&P for months and really liked it.

Last edited:
This. I've yet to get to the stores, but I need some more primers and bullets. Wondering what the shelves look like right now.
Exactly, **** standing in line hoping to get 1000 rounds of 5.56 for 599 bucks or whatever silly amount their charging. I'll make my own and enjoy the football game while I do it. Same with the other fun stuff I shoot. I'm glad I bought those piles of spam cans of x54, x45 and x39 a couple years back, when I was supposedly a sane individual who was just a collector and shooting enthusiast. Now, I'm a crazy gunnut that 51% of the population doesn't want anything to do with me. That's a good thing because I want nothing to do with them. Its funny, if I stamp my foot loud enough on the sidewalk at school when I pick up my daughter, all the parents go running.

Just emailed my club FFL, seemed like now is as good a time as any to get myself a 17rd 9mm... going with an SR9 so my wife and I can share mags with her SR9c

Just emailed my club FFL, seemed like now is as good a time as any to get myself a 17rd 9mm... going with an SR9 so my wife and I can share mags with her SR9c

Yup, that's a good choice right there. But it will most likely be pretty hard to find, although it's more common than the SR9c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom