The Price Gouging/Everything Shortage Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Yorker's are giving in:

http://www.armslist.com/posts/866479/vermont-magazines-for-sale---17--30rd-ar15-m4-mags-plus-extras

I sent him an email telling him to stand and fight. No compliance. I also told him Patriots in NH and MA have his back.

Only selling beacuse I live in New York and my right's were taken away and part of the new ban is I have less than 1 year to sell them " out of state "
I'd love to work out a deal for a hand gun.
I'm an honorably discharged combat veteran.

[puke2]

He seems to have forgotten his oath.

Some of the prices on ammo people have put up today are getting a little ridiculous.

I have hornady ammo is the best ever pay me 2 bucks a round

I stopped into Cabela's today, place was cleaned out. If you could see just the gun section you'd have thought they were going out of business.

Also tried stopping at Hoffman's in Newington, they were packed. No parking spots open in their lot or the stores on either side of them. Line out the door. All at 11:15am.

Made a run to Riverview in Windsor, they had tons of ammo and reloading supplies. Still not selling guns since their last encounter with the PoPo. I picked up two ammo cans for $15 each.

- - - Updated - - -

I stopped into Cabela's today, place was cleaned out. If you could see just the gun section you'd have thought they were going out of business.

Also tried stopping at Hoffman's in Newington, they were packed. No parking spots open in their lot or the stores on either side of them. Line out the door. All at 11:15am.

Made a run to Riverview in Windsor, they had tons of ammo and reloading supplies. Still not selling guns since their last encounter with the PoPo. I picked up two ammo cans for $15 each.

It's free market bullshit. What's scary to me is the consistent price with Glocks. NIBs are going for $700 and up on GunRaper. Few months ago it could be had for $525. Gen4's are even more...
Gen 3 and 4 Glocks have always been typically $6-700 in Ma. I have yet to see a $525 Glock gen 3 or 4 on GB, or NES. If I had, I would have bought most of them.

It's free market bullshit. What's scary to me is the consistent price with Glocks. NIBs are going for $700 and up on GunRaper. Few months ago it could be had for $525. Gen4's are even more...

Most new Glock's went for around 600 on Gun Broker before the craze.

Does anyone have any type of lead on where I'd be able to pick up an M10 762 AK? It's so difficult. A Saiga AK is steadily going for $800+ dollars right now unconverted. I know the M10 was scarce before the craze but I know there has to be one out there. They're averaging $1200 on arms list and more on GB. It's sickening to see them going for double their MSRP.

If anyone might know in the next week or so. Shoot me a PM!

Does anyone have any type of lead on where I'd be able to pick up an M10 762 AK? It's so difficult. A Saiga AK is steadily going for $800+ dollars right now unconverted. I know the M10 was scarce before the craze but I know there has to be one out there. They're averaging $1200 on arms list and more on GB. It's sickening to see them going for double their MSRP.

If anyone might know in the next week or so. Shoot me a PM!

Green up your membership, and post in the classifieds WTB section. One might just come your way[smile]

Green up your membership, and post in the classifieds WTB section. One might just come your way[smile]

i will be this weekend! getting paid friday and im going to go green and join the NRA. after that is GOA and GOAL. :D

i just really wanted that to be my first rifle purchase. i think the AR is going to have to wait a little while

Dude, I've got a beautiful AR10 all put together with a Noveske Barrel and Geissele trigger that I can't even snap in with cause it has no goddamn bolt carrier group. I am backordered with Armalite and was told first quarter this year (this past fall). They emailed me recently and said late 2014 (I don't know if they knew I was on the backorder list when I sent that email, I hope they didn't). Unacceptable.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom