• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Open Carry Warzone (enter at own risk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by reading “op going to jail” you’re referencing a member calling the police on you, you’re wrong, it’s a long standing joke that you’ll eventually understand if you just back away from your keyboard, read, learn, and watch for a bit.

Other than that I have no idea what the above post even means. Take a deep breath and don’t be so sensitive. It’s a learning curve.
He's whinging about his treatment in the survival forum. Because he needs medication, but not the kind he's buying on the grey market.

Roger. Haven’t seen that one. Must be new to the internet, everybody knows whining is a f***ing dinner bell for the seagulls. lol
It's funny because we haven't had a good pig pile in a while, and I'm not sure I've ever seen one spread out in so many threads. It feels like a new form of art developing in front of us. A slow burning Massively Distributed Dumpster Fire of sorts.

If by reading “op going to jail” you’re referencing a member calling the police on you, you’re wrong, it’s a long standing joke that you’ll eventually understand if you just back away from your keyboard, read, learn, and watch for a bit.

Other than that I have no idea what the above post even means. Take a deep breath and don’t be so sensitive. It’s a learning curve.
The 2a community trolls like no other. I think that’s how Trump won 2016. The great meme wars.

Amazing how the 2A “freedom fighters” turn to “I’m gonna call the cops on you” for suspected possession of too much blood pressure medication for someone’s wife to keep her alive to help raise the children in case SHTF.
Did you ever go by the name @MassachussettsMosinNagant

Speaking of posters with interesting views on how the "end times" will go...and almost a prolific
I remember a thread where he was talking about the love poems he writes to his wife. I said something along the lines of, “stop it, nobody is buying you as a poet, you f***ing misspelled Massachusetts in your name dude”.

I remember a thread where he was talking about the love poems he writes to his wife. I said something along the lines of, “stop it, nobody is buying you as a poet, you f***ing misspelled Massachusetts in your name dude”.
And by wife, we mean (first?) girlfriend who was also allegedly super anti, but perfect in every way.

Thanks, I forgot about the typo in his nic

It gets better. Don't resurrect the old thread either.
549wqe.jpg

Bonesinium

Open carry threads make people, mainly from Massachusetts, who’ve become so accustomed to their neutered and restrictive gun laws, show how hard that’s impacted their opinions. It’s quite sad really.

Because in MA, despite it being legal, you are likely to be illegally harassed and/or arrested for open carrying, you’ve got a bunch of people who actually believe that makes open carrying wrong.

It’s a good example of why oppression works. People come to accept it, which turns into them embracing it and then supporting it.

So not wanting to be exposed for how much they actually support infringements, they resort to attacking and criticizing people who’s opinions differs/wants to discuss open carry as a means to distract from such.
I'd say that I'd love to film you open carrying
at the Food Court in Phesant Lane Mall;
except that I'd probably get trespassed for the camera first.

Wow, spoken like a true dick head

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the ASP expandable baton, I suggest the 26" Friction Lock Baton, item #52612, here's a link

Once you familirize yourself with it's operation, no lube that thing up your ass until you no longer have the urge to open carry.

OP, it's ok. When I joined I was foolish enough to start an OC thread. After reading the snark and banter it took about a week of profuse crying to recover. I'm still in therapy.

Since leaving MA to NH I still won't OC. I don't see the point of letting everyone know what I have. I have seen a few people open carry here without any hassle (stores, restaurants etc) but it takes only one anti gun nut job from Massachusetts to cause a scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom