• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Mill

Sounds like it could have been a hell of a lot worse!!!
Glad to hear that wasn't the case.
Best of luck getting things back up and running again quickly.

Glad to hear there were no injuries.

For those of you who are filing insurance claims for losses, I hope the paperwork part of it goes smoothly and the insurers don't give you any hassle.

I was literally just at the mill yesterday early evening so hearing this definitely struck. It has been a pleasure dealing with everyone I've encountered at the Mill and I wish them all a speedy recovery and back to business as fast as possible. I have dealt directly with everyone in the Dean Safety, MAGA, Newtech, TPNES room and those are a solid group of 2A guys. I hope this multi business shop comes back stronger than ever. Wishing you all the luck and success and hope to see you guys in the near future.

Last edited:
With great people like you in my corner Kerry I'm not too worried. We'll be back up and running in no time just to continue too see you and the many great Saturday morning regulars. Except for @Tallahassee, he's a pain in the ass.
Aw, in this great and trying time, you still thought of me! I'm touched.

As I stroll by, I will stop in and check on you.

Seriously, if you need anything, you know how to get ahold of me. Wish you guys luck.

Sucks to hear guys. You'll bounce right back, especially with the following you have. That being said, if you ha e insurance, hire an adjuster. They pay for themselves very quickly. If no insurance, I hope damage was very minimal.

Unrelated: is this how Maura takes out her competition now?

Hang loose, guys. I'm calling in everyone needed to get the Mill back in shape as soon as possible. I'm still working from home, but anyone can call me here any time. 978-263-9177. Jack.
you're one of the good ones, jack! as are the guys in business at the mill. everyone i've dealt with...and it's been a few, are stand up guys. you all make it worth the drive out. thank god no one was hurt! or the building demolished. jack's a go getter, he'll get things in the right asap.

I’ve only driven past the mill, I didn’t have a chance to stop in.. I was considering getting involved in the project years ago but I guess I Had concerns it wouldn’t end well. It looks to be flourishing, watching it evolves was quite impressive. I regret not getting involved. A lot of it had to do with the distance from my home.I’m glad the fire suppression worked.. The interior photos look bad. But that could’ve been a lot worse…. it would be great to get a small space with a filing cabinet, safe and the bare minimal.. Being part of the community would be priceless. There’s so much knowledge/experience down there..

When I heard about the fire around midnight I was pretty concerned but it looks like everything’s gonna work out fine… I’m sure those affected feel a little differently. I’m just glad it wasn’t a total loss for everybody. Fire can be impressive. I’ve seen it firsthand

Back
Top Bottom