• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Mill

Sorry to hear about this. Glad everyone is ok. Always happens to the good guys. If you need help cleaning up, shoot me a text. I'd be happy to help out if needed.

Kerry

With great people like you in my corner Kerry I'm not too worried. We'll be back up and running in no time just to continue too see you and the many great Saturday morning regulars. Except for @Tallahassee, he's a pain in the ass.

Sorry to hear about the fire,but good thing everyone is OK.I hope you guys get back up and running soon.
Sherif I know it's to early to know how much damage you have,but I have a few safe cabinets that I am not
taking to Florida with me,so you are welcome to them.

I hope that the safes kept the inventory cool and dry.

Best of luck for a speedy recovery.

And btw, I always get happy when anybody posts anything about the mill, a) it's a great place, and b) on first glance it looks like milf!

Fire was limited to Dean Safety, KAG/MAGA and Newtech R&D room. Major water damage to that room and flooding effecting others. All three are likely closed for the near term.
Glad no one was hurt. I hope you're able to get back in business sooner than you think, and the water damage isn't too excessive.

Very sad news, but silver lining it was kept to one room. Very lucky as these old mills are a tinder box. When the old mill in Uxbridge caught fire the firefighters had to give up and just let it burn as the fire just ripped through it.

Hope they are back up and running quick. Hopefully their Trump poster survived!!!

I was there until about 3. Fire was limited to Dean/MAGA/NewTech. The sprinklers did their job. Unfortunately, they continued to do it for a few hours after the fire was out. Lots of water.

I'm headed over now to let the water removal and sprinkler people in.

It would've been a whole lot worse if @Whiskeywon wasn't there in the next room when it started. He alerted everyone.

Looks like the safe’s did their jobs. Hope the ammo lining the walls is ok.
Here’s to a speedy recovery.

Edit- if the sprinklers did their job, it may be a bit soggy.

Hang loose, guys. I'm calling in everyone needed to get the Mill back in shape as soon as possible. I'm still working from home, but anyone can call me here any time. 978-263-9177. Jack.
Be sure to hire a good adjuster so you'll have someone fighting the insurance company on your behalf.

We must act now to get these beverages of war off the streets!
Just heard of this, sorry. Hopefully you're back up and running soon. Thank God it was contained and nobody got hurt. I'm sure you have plenty of people reaching out, but pm me if you need any supplies as I'm a Plumbing & Heating contractor. God Bless.

I got a call as well. Need to get in my room for Sprinkler access. Luckily I gave a spare set of keys to another shop owner. Hopefully I don’t need to drive there today.

Back
Top Bottom