• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Mill

Dude, this sucks. At least no one is hurt.

What happened? Did a .40 blow up and start a fire?

Or old wiring?
Ding it...did that ass hat cop drop another .40 in a recycling can and start the fire! Anything is possible...he could have walked down from Chelmsford. I think we need footage from all the CCD camera between Littleton and Chelmsford....wait this is not London. Nothing to see here...move along.

Holy crap, what kind of deranged psycho are you?
1200px-Mitt_Romney_official_US_Senate_portrait.jpg

The magic underwear people don't drink coffee.

I got a call as well. Need to get in my room for Sprinkler access. Luckily I gave a spare set of keys to another shop owner. Hopefully I don’t need to drive there today.
Tommy - The sprinkler guy climbed in over the wall. I'll make sure you're all locked up before I leave.

Glad everyone's OK. Firesale at the mill?
Funny you should mention that....

Dude. Water won't do sh*t to ammo. The brass might get some dark spots, not a big deal.

Dude. Water won't do sh*t to ammo. The brass might get some dark spots, not a big deal.
True. I had 2 cases of 7.62x39 get soaked and they were fine. But I did take them out of the boxes and laid on a towel in my basement 🤣
But no one will want to pay normal pricing on ammo if it’s damaged which is why Sherif is selling at cost I’m sure.

True. I had 2 cases of 7.62x39 get soaked and they were fine. But I did take them out of the boxes and laid on a towel in my basement 🤣
But no one will want to pay normal pricing on ammo if it’s damaged which is why Sherif is selling at cost I’m sure.
Yep. At least it can be moved, even at a discount.

Back in 2001 when this happened:
nearby there was a men's shop that was not at all involved in the fire... but smoke got in the building. I was told their entire inventory went in the dumpster.

Wish I was able to get up there for the wet ammo sale. I'd just throw it in the dryer when the wife wasn't around o_O
I might follow @KAGArms in the wet ammo sale but am waiting out my insurance adjuster. I suspect there will be a lot more sale opportunities in the weeks to come as product that got wet is made available at great prices.

Funny you should mention that....

Call the food vendors, there's gonna be a line...

This news sucks ! Glad everyone is safe. A better group of folks can’t be found. With time to rebuild and regroup, I’m sure they’ll come back stronger and better than ever. Time for us, the NES family, to step up and support them any way we can. Best wishes for all.

Back
Top Bottom