The Mill

Hope you open back up!! My first trip(s) to the Mill were to your shop and I was looking forward to visit again. #BuildBackBetter

Glad to see you were staying positive and hope you keep up the good spirits.

Will have to make a purchase to support.
Not sure what, however. Never been, but want to.
Do yourself a favor. Bring an amount of cash you want to spend and no more. Leave your CC at home also. I went in looking for a certain gun and walked out with a bonus gun as well.

I am very sorry to hear about the fire. Dean Safety has been my go-to shop for guns for almost four years. if he doesn't have / can't get it I don't need it.
Here are just some some of the great guns I have purchased from Dean over the years (I guess you can say I like CZs).
I'm looking forward to returning when he re-opens.

CZs02.jpeg

That building is a firetrap, jeezus! Hope everyone is back in business soon, I'll be waiting in line when Dean Safety is open again!

Excellent to see everyone that showed up today.

This was the most people I have ever seen in my little shop.

Looks like we are doing a day 2 of Ammo sales because you guys didn't take it all yesterday.

Come one, come all.

It was great to meet a lot of you.

- Jeff / LegalArmsCo.

That building is a firetrap, jeezus! Hope everyone is back in business soon, I'll be waiting in line when Dean Safety is open again!
Not really a "fire trap". We've put over 140k into the sprinkler and alarm systems over the years. Everything is tested and upgraded yearly. Jack.

Not really a "fire trap". We've put over 140k into the sprinkler and alarm systems over the years. Everything is tested and upgraded yearly. Jack.

And the fire sprinkler and alarm both did what they were supposed to do. Fire contained to one location, no injuries. Eternally grateful. Thanks @one-eyed Jack

Looks like we are doing a day 2 of Ammo sales because you guys didn't take it all yesterday.

Come one, come all.

- Jeff / LegalArmsCo.

What's left and what times will you be open

Today I had ten+ volunteers, both customers and other FFLs (given how many of the FFLs in the mill used to be my customers before becoming FFLs this is not surprising) help drying, cleaning and lubing almost every gun I have in inventory. The good news is most are perfect after the water. Many did not get wet and almost all that did “buffed” out 😎. Most of the cardboard boxes were toast but those HK boxes were amazing..,

Eternal thanks to those that helped out today.

Still a hell of a lot of work to do to get back in operation including dealing with insurance, the atf, clean out, rebuild, etc but we made some progress today.

This is a great community and I have great customers

Thank You

Come one, come all.

- Jeff / LegalArmsCo.
I wish I still lived in New England. I'd be there...well...maybe not. Too cold and snowy.

Do yourself a favor. Bring an amount of cash you want to spend and no more. Leave your CC at home also. I went in looking for a certain gun and walked out with a bonus gun as well.

I usually do that too and leave with an erecting that lasts more than four hours. There are so many cool goodies there!

Did you miss the part were the sprinklers put the fire out?

Did you see the pics?

The fire was contained to a tiny part, what caused most damage was the water (based on comments in this thread from people that were there).

Did you miss the part were the sprinklers put the fire out?

Did you see the pics?

The fire was contained to a tiny part, what caused most damage was the water (based on comments in this thread from people that were there).
Correct. I had the only fire damage and it was a small portion of the issue. Water damage is what did all three of us in. The sprinklers worked or the whole Mill would be gone.

Not a reflection on any of the shops at The Mill, but I can only reflect on what the hysteria would have been if that had been a larger fire. Oh, the Huge Manatee as the saying goes.

Thankfully it was small and the alarms and sprinklers did their jobs.

Correct. I had the only fire damage and it was a small portion of the issue. Water damage is what did all three of us in. The sprinklers worked or the whole Mill would be gone.

Back
Top Bottom