The last round.

Hello
I,m just in the starting stages of making out my will. I have no children,"DINK' Double income no kids, and my shooting friends have plenty. I will of course leave my wife well armed to protect herself.
My question is ,What will you do with yours?
I am thinking of donating all of my guns and reloading equipment to GOAL, or something on those lines.
Just curious about the rest of you guys.
Pass along to family or friends?
Hope this does not start an out of control debate on the legal mishaps of bequeathing guns to loved ones
Thanks, Mike

ps. No you cant have them [smile]

Last edited:
My nephew gets everything.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

I've thought about bequeathing my firearms to my favorite nephews or my favorite cousin's kids.

Slightly off topic, I also thought about putting my 50 acres of NH land in permanent conservation easement with a special clause which states that my home target range in my back yard shall always remain a target range in perpetuity. So, 100 years from now, if anyone attempts to build a home next door, they'll have to think twice.

My Son will get it all and hopefully someday maybe his Son.

Wow, this gives me another reason to buy high quality guns.

"Honey, they are not guns, they are heirlooms"[grin]

My favorite nephew gets most of them, his wife gets several, and three of my best friends split what's left. They're going where they're appreciated.

Hello
I,m just in the starting stages of making out my will. I have no children,"DINK' Double income no kids, and my shooting friends have plenty.

you could adopt me.... bonus is i'm already potty trained and graduated college.... wife and i will work on getting ya some grandkids :)

I already lost all mine in a terrible boating accident, so it's a bit of a moot point.

Seriously, though, there's a few licensed friends I would spread the love to.

Back
Top Bottom