• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Gun Parlor said:
Last week The Gun Parlor was featured on the 6pm WCVB TV news clarifying the rules and regulations that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires FFL’s to follow when it comes to firearm and ammunition sales.

Since then we have been inundated with negative feedback and false information is being spread online. We did not notify WCVB of the out of state online store selling ammunition into the state. WCVB TV came in to ask us what the process is to purchase both ammunition and firearms here as an FID/LTC holder in the state. All that was stated by The Gun Parlor was the current Massachusetts law. We understand the firearms community here in Massachusetts viewed this as an anti 2a news story. However as many of you know it is hard enough as it is to be a gun owner in this state and even harder to do business in this state as an FFL we hope that in time you understand we did not intend for this to create a negative impact on the community. As for the second amendment will continue support & help with positive efforts in this state as well as on a national level.

Bullshit. Bull. ****ing. Shit.

You gave them ammo as props, you gave them your store as a "studio", you shut down your range for them, you gave them quotes and you welcomed them with open arms. You gave aid and comfort to the enemy! You had to know what you were getting into, and if you didn't, you must have realized it when the reporter STARTED SAYING EVERYTHING IN FRONT OF YOU DURING FILMING. At that point your duty was to tell them to get the **** out of your store, and you didn't. "Oh, but then they'd make it a hit piece against us..." well guess what you dug this hole - don't let the vampires in.

You'd have to be retarded to think that the media suddenly decided to do an honest, friendly story on guns.

Nevermind the 4473s going straight to the AG...

Does anyone want to do business with a store that's either A) shady and unethical, or B) completly ****ing stupid?

Last edited:
As Frizzle stated BS.

He reigning in his rogue employees hurling insults at people? His employee isn't the one posting the ads and he's just finding out about all the negativity now?

aint nobody got time fo dat!

second thought...it counts if I listen while I sleep, right?

by the time I finish the forum will be getting upgraded, so what if it's some crazy didgeridoo message from the devil that tells me to rape all the dogs in my neighborhood and use their semen to make a hat? I guess you guys won't find out about it until tomorrow night.

well...I guess we'll see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

You gave them ammo as props, you gave them your store as a "studio", you shut down your range for them, you gave them quotes and you welcomed them with open arms. You gave aid and comfort to the enemy! You had to know what you were getting into, and if you didn't, you must have realized it when the reporter STARTED SAYING EVERYTHING IN FRONT OF YOU DURING FILMING. At that point your duty was to tell them to get the **** out of your store, and you didn't. "Oh, but then they'd make it a hit piece against us..." well guess what you dug this hole - don't let the vampires in.

You'd have to be retarded to think that the media suddenly decided to do an honest, friendly story on guns.

Does anyone want to do business with a store that's either A) shady and unethical, or B) completly ****ing stupid?

Yep... total bullshit.

When "WCVB TV came in to ask us what the process is to purchase both ammunition and firearms here as an FID/LTC holder in
the state", that alone should have set off alarms... 'what do you mean?'... 'what the **** are you talking about?'...
'what online sales?'... 'what online vendor is shipping ammo to MA?'... 'Target Sports USA? Never heard of them. Get the ****
out of my store!'

As far as the accusations that they were the ones who ratted out TSUSA, I agree with that statement.
Until someone comes forward with incriminating evidence of that, I'll give them a pass on that accusation.

Not that it matters any way... sleeping with the enemy and providing them comfort is enough to put the screws to them.

Last edited:
@Justin: Real FN dumb response. You watched the piece be filmed in your store, gave them props, etc. You knew what was up. Not a good look, and you either looked at an opportunity to take out a competitor and get free press.

Tell your employees that getting in pissing matches in the company facebook comments isn't a really good look, especially when he calls them out for not spending enough there. I live in Worcester, but I'm never going to set foot in tgp. Don't want your tiny dick employee pulling up my record and putting up my spending habits on facebook.

You tell me dude. Half the piece was shot at the Gun Palor

View attachment 211783

Are you serious or are you a relative?

Yeah dude, it's not going to go the way you think it would. Would you have let channel 5 on your range to shoot that story about Target Sports? Why would anyone trust what the Boston media would do? They LITERALLY linked videos of Vegas and Texas.

I'll refund your money too.

I literally train people in my back yard range. If any media outlet asked me to give them air time I would tell them to suck an egg. I dont understand why this is such a hard concept to grab. The media is so honest right? The media in New England is so straight forward you wouldn't have anything to worry about than the truth right?

They lined up ammo in rows inside the Gun Parlor's range and bitched about law abiding Americans buying ammo online. I am sure Thomas Jefferson is proud tonight.

I respect the shit out of that opinion. I just wish people would use more discretion when it comes to dealing with the media. This is a literal shit storm and rightfully so. I cannot imagine giving the green light for something like this.

Derek... you were just as pissed about this two days ago and now it seems like your giving them a free pass. They still haven't ansewred about the 4473 thing going on with the AG either

What gives?

Gunshops [STRIKE]in MA[/STRIKE] are still business first, 2A second.

Anywhere gun shops are a business. A business that cares about the 2A, but they ultimately have to make the best business decision possible. Their entire purpose is to make the most money possible for the owners, any way possible. Sometimes that's by getting free press, looking good to the people who hate them, and trying to attract new customers. There's enough people, especially in this state, that don't care about this, and will still shop there or even go there now that they saw it on the news.

What gives?
They clearly aren't getting a free pass. The shop's rep has been severely damaged. I had a lengthy conversation with him, he admitted it was a mistake to entertain the media and regrets it. He can't take it back, it's done. Like I said earlier I'm sure it will be handled differently next time.

I'm sure the shop will be fine. They're quite literally the only game in town. I've personally done 95% of my local business with Pullman since Precision Point closed up shop a few years ago (used to drive over an hour each way every other week to do business with Johnny)...and now H&S and Wayne are gone.

IF I need something THAT bad... I just so happen to believe in second chances AND hard lessons learned. I know I've made my share of mistakes.

I''ll be sure to express my discontent and let them know that I disapprove of everything they did...but I think it's safe to say they won't be making the same mistake again. Especially in regards to crossing the NES crowd...you guys are mother****ers! And I mean that in the nicest way possible :D

Last edited:
They clearly aren't getting a free pass. The shop's rep has been severely damaged. I had a lengthy conversation with him, he admitted it was a mistake to entertain the media and regrets it. He can't take it back, it's done. Like I said earlier I'm sure it will be handled differently next time.

sorry but he just didn't "entertain" the media.

I'm sure Justin or another employee had to be present during the segment that was filmed on the range with the ammo in the front. They had to hear her taking about online sales and should have shut that shit down right then and there. But they didn't. Only reason is because they eliminated a competitor.

Not to mention his apology isn't posted anywhere online except NES... not their Facebook page, or their website. And remember, per his employee... were just a bunch of "fags" anyways.

We lost a awesome vendor this week and I feel their partly responsible.

**** them.

Sadly the next time it will be a different shop, same MO and same results.

Just from the MFS debacle leading up to the 7/20/16 AG BS, he should have been very suspicious.

I fully understand that the damage is done in the editing room at the studio . . . and he should get that as well.

And no way should he have agreed to handing over every 4473 as part of the consent decree so that the AG could harasse all his customers and build her own private database (and you can be sure that she is).

TSTL is my response to his response.

I'm sure the shop will be fine. They're quite literally the only game in town. I've personally done 95% of my local business with Pullman since Precision Point closed up shop a few years ago (used to drive over an hour each way every other week to do business with Johnny)...and now H&S and Wayne are gone.

I'm pretty sure that Johnny is back operating Precision Point again. You might give him a shout.

Ok, regarding the whole 'second chances thing'

He or his agents consorted with the enemy (WCVB)
He or his agents literally let them set up scary boolits on THEIR range and pan over the scary arsenal. Not a good look
He or his agents have immaturely 'hit back' on facebook for us 'NES fags' (THEIR derogatory term) Alienate customers much?
He or his agents agreed to and are literally handing over 4473's on transfers to Maura. Really? Are you fvcking kidding me?
He or his agents have posted a weak and insincere apology for only a subset of the trangressions. My 2c
Stupid is supposed to hurt.
Not that I shopped there much, but I won't be back. Voting with my wallet

Not only that, but, IT'S NOT AGAINST THE LAW! Out AG is a bully plain and simple.

This gun shop had horrible customer service to begin with and earned a bad reputation here on NES long before this debacle happened. I'm sure Justin feels bad about this, but only because its affecting his bottom line as gun owners close ranks and stop going to his place. The way I see it Justin is either guilty, complicit or a major imbecile not to recognize what was happening under his nose. No matter which one it is, it's not a place to spend our hard earned money. As to the comment about the only place in town, that might be true. But, there are many small gun shops within easy driving distance from Worcester. Time to branch out and find some of them.

It's one thing to be forgiving. Some here are more so than others. Not unexpected.
It's quite another to be trusting. Few, if any, here are that, yet. Also, not unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom