The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

This is a quote from Worcester magazine interview in April 2016.

“I don’t necessarily think they’re anti-gun, I just think the regulations that are put forth are a lot more strict than a lot of the other states,” Gabriel said. “They still do issue licenses, but the right people have them. They don’t just issue them to anybody.”

Makes it tough to feel bad for them.

This is a quote from Worcester magazine interview in April 2016.

“I don’t necessarily think they’re anti-gun, I just think the regulations that are put forth are a lot more strict than a lot of the other states,” Gabriel said. “They still do issue licenses, but the right people have them. They don’t just issue them to anybody.”

Makes it tough to feel bad for them.

Why do you say that, after cutting and pasting the quote?

He does not need the benefit of the doubt. I don’t see anything wrong with what he said. What do you think he was referring to?

He was just talking about the licensing practices of Worcester PD.

Read the entire article. Cut and paste makes, sometimes, for dumb fake news. . .

Thanks

Also, note the picture of the ammo on the shelf. Just like the shot in that stupid wcvb piece the dumbass let them film in his bad shop. Shows the wcvb shot was not something new, done just for that hit piece.

But let's not confuse ourselves with the facts.

No, the part I take exception to is that he seems to agree with Worcester's permit system. No one should be able to pick and choose who the "right " people are to get a permit.
If you agree with the permitting system in this state, I'm not sure what else to say.

The ultimate goal right now should be everyone in MA doing what they can to make sure Healey doesn't win re-election. You want to put an end to the AG shenanigans, get the commie out of there.

http://www.capecodtimes.com/news/20170828/shores-enters-race-for-attorney-general

not to derail the thread, but Mora will run for gubbernor. Rs will push Faker, no thanks.

I'd like to think that R AG would be good, but we got Rino governor, R in MA isn't exactly encouraging. Another issue that new AG may not want to touch Mora re-interpret. We'll see, mass-Rs are commie light.

not to derail the thread, but Mora will run for gubbernor. Rs will push Faker, no thanks.

I'd like to think that R AG would be good, but we got Rino governor, R in MA isn't exactly encouraging. Another issue that new AG may not want to touch Mora re-interpret. We'll see, mass-Rs are commie light.

I'm almost choking while I'm writing this, but better a RINO then Maura......

I simply find it odd the GP was "randomly" selected to hold the story. I mean there are PLENTY of closer gun stores to the WCVB offices. What they on a whim figured lets just drive all the way out to Worcester to possibly see if this shop will bit and partake in our story... doubtful. On top of that WCVB just happened to stubble upon one of the extremely rare online dealers that will ship to mass.

I don't buy it.

That is 2 shops now Gun Parlor and Mass Firearms School ... I wonder if the rest will learn a lesson.

Maybe they did contact other gun stores that were were closer, but unlike GP, they had the brains and common
sense to tell them to -----

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they did contact other gun stores that were were closer, but unlike GP, they had the brains and common
sense to tell them to ff.
We would have heard something by now if the media did approach any shops. We have been tipped off before when the media starts knocking. I don't see a reason why no shops haven't come forward now. Plus that would be extra bonus points for them right now if they did.

Last edited by a moderator:
We would have heard something by now if the media did approach any shops. We have been tipped off before when the media starts knocking. I don't see a reason why no shops haven't come forward now. Plus that would be extra bonus points for them right now if they did.

Possibly, depends on how many shops they contacted. Not all shops are connected to or care about GOAL, Comm2a or NES.

In their defense, WCVB is located in Needham, even though they call themselves a Boston station.

How far and/or how long is that a trip up the pike to Worcester?

The ultimate goal right now should be everyone in MA doing what they can to make sure Healey doesn't win re-election. You want to put an end to the AG shenanigans, get the commie out of there.

http://www.capecodtimes.com/news/20170828/shores-enters-race-for-attorney-general

Here is the earlier thread on Dan Shores for AG.

https://www.northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/338861/

If you hate Healey then send him a donation. Help him get some attention.

http://www.danshores.com

I'm almost choking while I'm writing this, but better a RINO then Maura......

Who signed MA AWB? Not our "Republican" Cellucci and don't get me started on the "warmint hunter"

Rs in mass f*** us harder to appeal to Dim voters for re-election, exactly what Faker is doing. He plays well with Mora hoping that libtards would vote for him. Most of them do that.

If we keep voting for Rinos because they know that alternative is "worse" and we keep getting the same old treatment. f*** Republican party in this state.

Also the timing is suspect. Do you remember the sleepy Marsha? Mora seemed to jump into hyper mode as 2018 draws close, lots of public appearances and periodic edicts to stay in the news.

The whole premise about the tip-off rat is laughable. Did he write snail mail and someone at the TV station said, oh yeah, that's a great idea. After all this time they want to do something now?

Mora rolled a bunch of people. She uses them when she needs to. TGP rolled. That's a fact. Were they used in this case, I don't know.

There is no way to know if TGP were the ones that ratted on TS. That is pure speculation. Maybe they did, maybe they didn’t. I think it’s kind of shitty to assume they did.

As to the news article, yeah it was a bad decision, but was probably made out of ignorance instead of malice.

I don’t shop there because it’s too far away, but I wouldn’t let this debacle stop me if I had been a regular customer and other well treated by the shop.
But.. Any MA shop that is "ignorant" and not "malicious" still ain't getting my business nor patronage... Ever... I'll stick with shops that DON'T make "Oops, my bad" stupid moves like TALKING TO THE MEDIA.
I'll drive past Gun Parlor and shop at a place even twenty or thirty miles away before I'll even stop by this place and risk having my 2A rights further eroded by....stupidity or malice, whatever it was. I'll never go to this place again.

Ever.

I've been away for two weeks, can someone write and executive summary?

WCVB does a story about buying ammo online; buys from a company in CT that ships to MA, reports "expose" style (pearl clutching).

WCVB goes to The Gun Parlor (TGP) to film their story; TGP shuts down their range for filming, gives WCVB ammo as props, accommodates them.

TGP owner also gives offhand quote to WCVB about "needing a license to sell ammo, license to buy ammo" - context unclear.

WCVB story implies online ordering illegal, company in CT is ratted out, TGP employees watched it being filmed in their shop.

NES and others obviously pissed that TGP helped WCVB kill online ordering, make gun owners look bad, leave bad Facebook/Yelp reviews.

TGP employees call NES faggots / homos / whatever else in Facebook responses, NES members still not pleased. TGP deletes posts.

TGP owner makes half assed statement to NES admin - either he was ignorant, or malicious, either way **** him.

What should TGP have done about the Healy overreach?

Names Ron by the way. New to NES! Love it so far

Valid question.

First hire an attorney and refuse to sign a consent decree that demands handing over every 4473 for the next 2 years.

Second refuse to let WCVB in the door and answer their questions.

What's the bitch going to do, fine him? Striking a provision in a document (4473s) isn't illegal. Refusing the media isn't illegal either.

But you need balls to do either or both of these things and it's obvious that the issue is that they don't have any.

I wouldn't be surprised if the AG has a hold on him.
Perhaps evidence of another transgression held in reserve just in case he grows a spine.

It was just a question. I've been reading some of this thread and was just curious about what they should have done with that situation. Definitely not an easy one to handle. Like one of you said , it takes balls to go against that b***. She's out to get us all. Period.

What should TGP have done about the Healy overreach?

Names Ron by the way. New to NES! Love it so far

b7a.png

They clearly aren't getting a free pass. The shop's rep has been severely damaged. I had a lengthy conversation with him, he admitted it was a mistake to entertain the media and regrets it. He can't take it back, it's done. Like I said earlier I'm sure it will be handled differently next time.

Stupid unfortunately hurts...This will haunt him for a long time to come.

Back
Top Bottom