The Gifford's new shirt

A sheep in wolf's clothing...don't be fooled by the common sense. It is their opinion that more gun laws and less firearms will solve everything, and I will not follow.

Common sense gun laws will eventually lead to total confiscation and the end of the freedom everyone thinks they have, plan accordingly.

"commonsense gun laws"

The problem is whose definition of "commonsense" you're using.
Their "commonsense" gun laws are an infringement upon my rights as a citizen.
This is just a use of loaded language to shape the argument.

This weekend’s shooting in Texas has once again made it clear that no matter how much Moms Demand, Everytown, and other gun control groups might proclaim they’re not opposed to the Second Amendment but just want a few commonsense gun safety measures, they simply can’t say anything positive about owning or using a firearm in self-defense. Since that’s the core purpose of the Second Amendment, it’s impossible to take them seriously when they pretend to support the right to keep and bear arms or care about your safety and and that of your family.

"Common sense" in this case is a slimy way of obfuscating "bigotry".

Jim Crow was "common sense" to the a**h***s pushing it. No different than these a**h***s today.

How about something like “agh, ore gun laws, someone just shoot me” or “I need more gun laws like I need another hole in my head”

I've never understood the idea of wearing these kinds of shirts. They just make you a target in the case of an actual active shooting situation, rather than the one who can disarm.

We all know "common sense" is not common sense and means law abiding Americans will lose their rights. We keep going down this road to perdition based on good the intentions of fools. It seems that more and more people have no concept of what the Constitution actually means and why it was written. If a person is to dangerous to posses a firearm then commonsense would dictate they should not own an automobile or a variety of other deadly devises.

I think that line at the bottom you can't read must be the disclaimer (Not an actual gun owner, a paid shill. )
Like in the TV commercials where it says Non attorney spokesperson or Actor portrayal.

The only Common Sense gun law:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

They keep attempting to deny that "Common Sense Gun Laws" are somehow NOT confiscation.......

Giffords and co lies like Warren does......
iu

Back
Top Bottom