• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank you NES, From Atholl

For those of you not following this post in the Mil Surp Forum; I would like to thank a few people for their help with a recent project of mine.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/146209-Atholl-Highlanders-Visit

What we (NES) did was re-affirm the fact that gun people are good people! I asked and you came through with rifles, advice, ammunition, even logistical support.

Below is an excerpt from a letter from His Grace Bruce Murray, the 12th Duke of Atholl and Col. of the Atholl Highlanders.
"On behalf of the Duchess, the officers and men of the Atholl Highlanders, ... I would also ask you to please convey my personal gratitude to the owner’s of the rifles and the bayonets for so generously allowing us to use them. "

The Regimental Sergeant Major Len Brailsford writes.
"..It made all the difference as the lads are not used to marching without arms."

Please join me in thanking the following members, who loaned out their rifles.
ARV, 50 BMG, KMM696, dwarven1, M1911, lupis42, JakeF, oldwindways, UncleFester, Patron, and DR.

Kudos!

Please join me in thanking the following members, who loaned out their rifles.
ARV, 50 BMG, KMM696, dwarven1, M1911, lupis42, JakeF, oldwindways, UncleFester, Patron, and DR.

Kudos!

Absolutely very fine gesture. Thank you to each one of you.

Wish I could have been there to see the Highlanders - but I'm pleased as hell that my rifles were there.

Thank you, FSTC, for organizing this.

I would also like to thank Chief of Police Tim Anderson and Officer Greg Fortes of the Athol PD. They also loaned us rifles as well.

Back
Top Bottom