Tewksbury arrest for weapons & bump stock

much like NYC. remember the guy in Manchester MA? his psychiatrist wife set him up; he finally got released, CWOF.
Police: MA Man Stockpiled Weapons, Feared 'Armageddon'

Manchester man escapes time in jail
I remember that guy. My old office was on the second floor of the building almost directly across the street from his condo, and just about level with the attic where his indoor range was set up. I never found out if he would be shooting in my direction, or the other way. A very sleepy town full of some very eccentric and ridiculously wealthy odd balls.

Girard was arrested Feb. 9 after his estranged wife accused him of preparing for martial law with an arsenal of weapons in their home. The arrest was heavily publicized after police pulled a collection of 11 rifles and two handguns, thousands of rounds of ammunition, as well as other weapons and military-style gear from his home

This could be any one of us with a disgruntled ex. Hurray ERPO's

There is something really weird about this.

It makes no sense to me to call the police with no sign of an attempted break in for one.

This. Anyone who didn't read the article, go read it. It's some crazy shit.

The guy is either crazy, or this is some kind of setup. This guy thinks he's on a secret government mission, is spending time in Cambridge around the time of the student marches? This screams of false flag.

The guy is either crazy, or this is some kind of setup. This guy thinks he's on a secret government mission, is spending time in Cambridge around the time of the student marches? This screams of false flag.

I confess I only skimmed the article and missed seeing that stuff.

Yeah, something very off. Either nuts or some kind of weird scam / con / false flag / or wtf?

I confess I only skimmed the article and missed seeing that stuff.

Yeah, something very off. Either nuts or some kind of weird scam / con / false flag / or wtf?

It's been updated since the OP's earlier link to the article.
I went out for a couple of hours only to come back and read about the secret government
stuff. The way it's evolving so far, it's only a matter of time before it goes national and
the anti's have a feeding frenzy on it... 'See... see! We keep on telling people and politicians
about the dangers of these "weapons of war", but no one would listen'.

Before I moved to Georgia I did my due diligence. Looked online and made the phone calls.
You do NOT have to register your firearms in Georgia.

Coming from Connecticut, (which is part of New England), this was a shock to me.
Living in a free state now for a couple of years I can fully understand how your co-worker was shocked.

It is pretty sad how beaten down we are here.

Bob

All these posts and no comment on the police saying "It should be noted that five of the high capacity magazines were affixed to each other by a homemade case. This was concerning because it allows an individual to shoot off all five magazines in a short amount of time?" with the picture showing that case being a sloppy box with the five mags in parallel, leaning this way and that...? Man...

All these posts and no comment on the police saying "It should be noted that five of the high capacity magazines were affixed to each other by a homemade case. This was concerning because it allows an individual to shoot off all five magazines in a short amount of time?" with the picture showing that case being a sloppy box with the five mags in parallel, leaning this way and that...? Man...
The story has undergone a lot of revisions since its first posting, that tidbit included. I've never seen or used a mag tied together- I feel like 5 is too many, no?

The story has undergone a lot of revisions since its first posting, that tidbit included. I've never seen or used a mag tied together- I feel like 5 is too many, no?
Look at the picture. They are in a box, maybe with foam inserts, leaning this way and that. All but the inserted mag would probably fall off a rifle in a clump. It's a joke to suggest it's a fast reloading system. Imagine trying to reinsert to the next loaded mag... would that be easier than just dropping the empty and putting in the next one? It's amazing how our military hasn't figured this amazing technique out yet.

I always wanted to write a short story about the beliefs of a paranoid schizophrenic. A story like "A Beautiful Mind" where John Nash has all sorts of crazy ideas...

Well, the truth is stranger than fiction.

This crazy couple from Texas is out of their tree!

I suspect the man is mentally ill and he believes he was on a secret mission. A mission that evolved in his own brain.

I bet these two folks were planning a mass shooting but were so screwed up they could not follow through.

Link to police report.

This is off the charts kind of stuff...

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site105/2018/0326/20180326_010823_Binder1.pdf

Franco.jpg
I always wanted to write a short story about the beliefs of a paranoid schizophrenic. A story like "A Beautiful Mind" where John Nash has all sorts of crazy ideas...

Well, the truth is stranger than fiction.

This crazy couple from Texas is out of their tree!

I suspect the man is mentally ill and he believes he was on a secret mission. A mission that evolved in his own brain.

I bet these two folks were planning a mass shooting but were so screwed up they could not follow through.

Too little info right now to rule out that possibility, but if that indeed turns out to be his/her/their mission, we're royally
f*****.

The police report states that the officers started looking through the desk drawers, and that's where they found the magazines. Under 4A, are they allowed to do that? I understand plain view (the bag with rifles was out in the open), but what about searching closed drawers without a warrant?

The police report states that the officers started looking through the desk drawers, and that's where they found the magazines. Under 4A, are they allowed to do that? I understand plain view (the bag with rifles was out in the open), but what about searching closed drawers without a warrant?

If you get consent (and this guy is stupid so he probably gave it) you can probably do anything you want.

-Mike

Cookoo for Cocoa Puffs...

Guy is delusional for sure but that doesn't necessarily mean he's violent. If every delusional person with a weapon (or something that can be used as a weapon) in this country was violent, we'd have some serious f***ing problems on a daily basis... [laugh]

-Mike

Lol, if this guy was programmed, they didn't do a very good job of it... [rofl]

Wow. Crazy report, good read. Apparently a flash suppressor=silencer.

How do people like this get money to even rent a hotel room?

Back
Top Bottom