• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tewksbury arrest for weapons & bump stock

Well, as the story evolves I can no longer support them, other than to express WTF at ANYTHING they had "cached" being illegal anywhere.

Still, it seems clear the gentleman and probably the lady are a little out of phase with reality.

So up to THIS point, they've done nothing illegal. (well, except for the made up violations of MA law)

Now the court can address them individually and set about preventing them from having (lawful) access to firearms in the future.

Since it will undoubtedly come to light that Soros radicalized them into doing something dramatic, perhaps at the Marathon, I suppose conspiracy to commit mayhem would do.

With everything going on (the tw#ts marching against guns, the Tide Crew from Parkland, etc), this might be a good Marathon to catch on TV and not in person.

Link to police report.

This is off the charts kind of stuff...

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site105/2018/0326/20180326_010823_Binder1.pdf

View attachment 227553

Too little info right now to rule out that possibility, but if that indeed turns out to be his/her/their mission, we're royally
f*****.

I think he's related to my wife's great-uncle.

Back in 94, her grandmother passed away and GM's sister and hubby come out from Cali. Watts. No lie. Lived there since the early 60's when it was a nice neighborhood.

This is obviously after the Rodney King riots but I think before OJ.

I'm on the deck grilling. Ed (I forget his name) comes up. "So you know we live in Watts." "I heard that." "Yeah. We had them riots." "I heard that, too. Was it bad?" He then went on to tell me he hunted blacks with the police, even grabbing the rifle from one them to shoot a dude on a rooftop. He also punched Reggie Jackson in the face once. I listened to about 15 min of this sort of stuff, went inside. Asked family, "What is the deal with Uncle Ed?" "Oh, he's crazy!" ROFL!!!

Link to police report.

This is off the charts kind of stuff...

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site105/2018/0326/20180326_010823_Binder1.pdf

View attachment 227553

Too little info right now to rule out that possibility, but if that indeed turns out to be his/her/their mission, we're royally
f*****.

How is marrying someone 20 years younger to solve the problem of your wife predeceasing you not based in reality. We all have our reasons for being attracted to younger women. Are the police saying he's lying and that he is only attracted to younger women because they are less wrinkly than older women? I mean where are they going with that. How is this not based in reality. Of course it is no guarantee but the odds are increased in her favor for outliving you. In fact I think it's a really honest answer.

The rest of the stuff might be a little crazy....lol

So, are the guns / mags / suppressors phony or are they real? If they are phony, does it still count as bad that he has a bump stock? (I didn't really read my letter, sorry)

Am I the only one concerned that this guy's government handler will try to deploy him for his mission and the bumbling Tewksbury cops won't release him? Who is going to deal with the virus if Bradley is locked up?

Am I the only one concerned that this guy's government handler will try to deploy him for his mission and the bumbling Tewksbury cops won't release him? Who is going to deal with the virus if Bradley is locked up?

That's SOP for highly classified ops. The agency disavows any knowledge of you. You get caught, you're totally on your own. But watch, he'll vaporize - just poof and he's gone like the wind. These guys are super skilled at escape and these Mayberry super cops are no match for his elite skills.

Back in 94, her grandmother passed away and GM's sister and hubby come out from Cali. Watts. No lie. Lived there since the early 60's when it was a nice neighborhood.

This is obviously after the Rodney King riots but I think before OJ.
FWIW, Watts may have been nice in the early 60s, but by 1965 it was pretty bad. Yeah, the Rodney King riots were awful, but the '65 Watts riot take a hard run at second place.

And your post is just more proof that the crazy uncle is a universal fact for every family.

From the police report

"After speaking with MSP, he advised me that smoke grenades would qualify as infernal machines due to their explosive nature and risk of injury and burns that they can cause to the intended target"

When the ATF gets called in, they must look at these cops like they are f***ing retarded.

Found this post on reddit.

"Uhhhh....that company he claimed to own, check out this...

https://www.darpa.mil/attachments/ProposersDayContactList.pdf

Now, I don't know if those deletions are intentional or formatting issues...but the google summary makes it readable and "Bradley, Francho. ENSYMA Engineering. 469-[REMOVED BY ME PER NO PERSONAL INFO RULE] [email protected]" as well as names and contact info for other businesses are listed.

Proposers days are not open to the public and the one his contact info is listed for is DARPA Subterranean Challenge which "Aims to Revolutionize Underground Capabilities".

From another site: "Ensyma Engineering Limited is a privately held company in Coppell, TX and is a Single Location business. Categorized under Engineering Services. Our records show it was established in 2010 and incorporated in Texas."

Francho Bradley died at the age of 27 in 2003. That person was the son of a woman named Catherine Wilkins (his according to him deceased, ex wife mentioned in the police report) (per a Legacy.com obituary and commonality of relatives on a quick people search for his name, which also returns some sorta interesting names but again no personal info rule and none of them are associated as far as I can tell with his arrest)

It just piles odd on top of odd. What the ever loving f*** was this guy up to?"

Found this post on reddit.

"Uhhhh....that company he claimed to own, check out this...

https://www.darpa.mil/attachments/ProposersDayContactList.pdf

It just piles odd on top of odd. What the ever loving f*** was this guy up to?"

In my professional career I've learned that there are these weirdo mad scientist inventor types who are constantly pitching absolutely insane timecube-level stuff constantly to any and all applicable DoD requests for proposals.

These RFPs are sent out, you get big defense companies responding, then there will be some one-guy outfit with a high-gloss presentation about using fluorescent light tubes as low-observable SATCOM antennas on the B-21 or something.

Could be this type of borderline mental patient consulting company owner trying to land a contract with DARPA/DoD types for his small arms kung fu training instruction.

That's SOP for highly classified ops. The agency disavows any knowledge of you. You get caught, you're totally on your own. But watch, he'll vaporize - just poof and he's gone like the wind. These guys are super skilled at escape and these Mayberry super cops are no match for his elite skills.

This is how it all ends for the guy (FF 2:45) [shocked]

In my professional career I've learned that there are these weirdo mad scientist inventor types who are constantly pitching absolutely insane timecube-level stuff constantly to any and all applicable DoD requests for proposals.

These RFPs are sent out, you get big defense companies responding, then there will be some one-guy outfit with a high-gloss presentation about using fluorescent light tubes as low-observable SATCOM antennas on the B-21 or something.

Could be this type of borderline mental patient consulting company owner trying to land a contract with DARPA/DoD types for his small arms kung fu training instruction.

The company website About Us has these seals posted and no info provided.
Looks like he's trying to give the impression that the company has or had provided services to these agencies, or
it just could be more delusional nonsense.

75d654ace7539c1b6b624a8014c8dfc9.jpg b81dea4b9d6411dd0267a5871caf9e07.jpg

38cd9e046a607e1235c19d53deaf7ad8.jpg 3ca23c163a26cd98f007aaf95987f21d.jpg 0716c3f8956d728e6a461e50dd9c0302.jpg

Seems like he was totally nuts and wanted to get caught, hence calling the police on himself. There is more to this story for sure.

All those laptops, hard drives, cell phones etc will tell a story I am sure. We will never know. He/they are probably nuts and someone was completely playing with them for alterior motives.

Wow to those defending. There's something incredibly odd about this couple carting up a small arsenal of weapons to a Massachusetts hotel room, setting up a video surveillance feed, and then calling the cops on themselves. And look at the story...first he is LAPD, then a military bomb expert, and finally he is a secret government agent working on a virus. Can't talk about it because it's classified???

Wow to those defending. There's something incredibly odd about this couple carting up a small arsenal of weapons to a Massachusetts hotel room, setting up a video surveillance feed, and then calling the cops on themselves. And look at the story...first he is LAPD, then a military bomb expert, and finally he is a secret government agent working on a virus. Can't talk about it because it's classified???
He didn’t actually hurt anybody and it’s generally assumed that people carry in case someone does try to hurt you.

Soros didn't do as good a job vetting this operative as he thought.

Bradley wasn't supposed to melt down until DURING the "incident". And then he was supposed to die in a blaze of gunfire.

Oopsies.

He didn’t actually hurt anybody and it’s generally assumed that people carry in case someone does try to hurt you.

He hasn't hurt anybody. He should have been free to carry / possess those tools without a permission slip from Maura.

He is also right round the bend...

And I truly would not be surprised if it turned out he was encouraged to cause an incident...

Back
Top Bottom