Tewksbury arrest for weapons & bump stock

It would so hilarious if that turns out to be the case [laugh]
I had a client scheduled for a dangerousness hearing due to possession of a firearm without an LTC. Turns out it was a starter pistol. The DA still wanted to go forward with the dangerousness hearing, claiming that whether it was a firearm or not was a matter for the jury to decide.

You gotta love how people feel that they "must" smile for a picture ..... including ANY picture that is being taken....
You should. Because if the charge turns out to be bogus (i.e.: they really ARE props), you don't want it to look like the typical mug shot if it turns up on social media later.

While I agree with you, F the Man. 2A is 2A. Once we start justifying, we start limiting. (Although, WTF was he thinking???!!!)

No sense charging for things they can't prosecute on the state level. And ATF doesn't care as long as he's in state hands anyhow. Cuts down on the paperwork.

Funny is if you put one of those double-drum mags on it. LOL

My dad had a 75 Dodge Dart - red. THAT was infernal. Gosh that car sucked. He also had an 81 Rabbit. That drive train was gonna go for a million miles for sure. The entire interior just completely stopped working over time. Visors, window cranks, seats, etc., It just all stopped working. And it rattled like a Mofo.
My arms are tired too just looking at that. Hell with the double drum, those are tiny'ish compared to one of those MWG 90 round magazines. That way you can still access the 203 fire control with your other hand.
Now I'm just imagining a rifle with one of these magazines, a 203 registered to the ATF. Yet despite all of that has a brace stock and a shorter barrel to be their middle finger to the ATF all at once. Now I wanna see that just because it'd be so beyond stupid yet why not?
90round_1.jpg

No bail

Their attorney says the stuff is props, non-functioning

UPDATE: No bail for Texas couple facing Tewksbury weapons charges

"Normandin said the weapons and accessories were "props" that Bradley uses while conducting that business, and that Bradley has a firearms license in Texas.

Normandin said the gun accessories found by police are not actually functional, though he said he was not immediately sure if the guns themselves were functional."

So the accessories are props, but maybe not the guns?

You gotta love how people feel that they "must" smile for a picture ..... including ANY picture that is being taken....

That's the smug grin of "yeah, they're all really props.

I had a client scheduled for a dangerousness hearing due to possession of a firearm without an LTC. Turns out it was a starter pistol. The DA still wanted to go forward with the dangerousness hearing, claiming that whether it was a firearm or not was a matter for the jury to decide.
f*** that DA.

Here's where they legitimately make or take part in B-Action Movies for direct to video or streaming services, the Commonwealth winds up looking really dumb, and quietly pays a yuuuuge settlement.

I just want to know why he felt it was necessary to carry all those guns/accessories into another state. I can't think of any reason why one would feel the need to transport their entire armory with them.. (moving maybe?) Into a different state no less and apparently didn't even think of checking the laws in that state first.

"Entire armory?" That's like a range day/starter kit for like half of the people on this board. [rofl] (although not enough ammo). I could stuff all of that into a trunk of a Yaris or a Prius-C and have room to spare...

-Mike

Even if all the firearms, silencers, magazines, etc were props, the bump stock might jam them up.

Even if it didn't, they;d still make something up. Given the "expert" determinations of the state, those fake silencers will probably be deemed as "real" unless their attorney wants to go to trial over it, or their attorney
can call out the state on their BS. If i was going to put down cash 95% of the charges will get dropped and they're going to push for them to suck a plea on a felony.

-Mike

Wife's attorney:
At arraignment Monday, Thomas Combs, who represented Jennings, said Jennings did not own or have control of any of the weapons and accessories which belong to Bradley, her common law husband.
How much you bet if she was actually married to him and divorced him she'd claim joint ownership?
Cuz she deserves it!

Even if it didn't, they;d still make something up. Given the "expert" determinations of the state, those fake silencers will probably be deemed as "real" unless their attorney wants to go to trial over it, or their attorney
can call out the state on their BS. If i was going to put down cash 95% of the charges will get dropped and they're going to push for them to suck a plea on a felony.

-Mike

much like NYC. remember the guy in Manchester MA? his psychiatrist wife set him up; he finally got released, CWOF.
Police: MA Man Stockpiled Weapons, Feared 'Armageddon'

Manchester man escapes time in jail

Why? Is it like one of them rusted up trombones I hear the kids talking about on the corner?

Back
Top Bottom