• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tewksbury arrest for weapons & bump stock

MASS making fellow cizitens and passers by multi count felons for having a reasonable concern.

How about, maybe they were moving here and were bringing their stuff with them. Didn't know MA laws yet. Say they're sorry. Slap on wrist but banned from owning guns again. The grenades and bum stock goes away.

Or, stupid weapons traffickers and get 25 years.

I'd have gone with a smaller flashlight on the AR, but when you're hauling all that other shit around I guess another couple of pounds aren't going to make a difference.

Either they are completely brain dead, or they are incredibly naive about Massachusetts.

Pick one... they are screwed.

UGH...

Most people in free states don't really comprehend how bad things really are here in MA. Hell, even most people in NH don't get it, just look at how many people get tagged by the staties for having a gun in their truck console.

I was unaware that silencers were legal without a NFA tax stamp. Pretty sure that applies to 100% of the USA.

No other laws beyond all the gun stuff. As compared to your average police evidence table story, where the scumbag perps are allowed to stroll out the back door of the courthouse on a promise to not do it again.

The Wakanda force is strong in these two...

They should have told the popo they were filming B-roll.

20180326_072237_weapons4_400.jpg

Most people in free states don't really comprehend how bad things really are here in MA. Hell, even most people in NH don't get it, just look at how many people get tagged by the staties for having a gun in their truck console.

Yeah, I agree. I suspect they were clueless.

Had a new employee move here from Texas years ago. He brought a number of handguns with him.

I told him he needed a license to possess them. He looked at me like I was an idiot. It's just a couple .45's and I never carry them, he said. Welcome to Massachusetts, dude, where you are now a felon.

He was dumbfounded.

Had a new employee move here from Texas years ago. He brought a number of handguns with him.

I told him he needed a license to possess them. He looked at me like I was an idiot. It's just a couple .45's and I never carry them, he said. Welcome to Massachusetts, dude, where you are now a felon.

He was dumbfounded.

An empty piece of brass, a box with a spring, or a plastic sliding stock is enough for a hefty felony conviction in MA. Rapists, child molesters, drug dealers, and even those convicted of manslaughter routinely face lesser penalties. Very telling what the state's priorities are.

Looks like Mr. Bradley was involved in an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in the 90's, although a grand jury did not pursue charges.

Where the hell is Al and Jesse when you need them? Gun control is racist. Lets get those civil opinion guys on this.

I just want to know why he felt it was necessary to carry all those guns/accessories into another state. I can't think of any reason why one would feel the need to transport their entire armory with them.. (moving maybe?) Into a different state no less and apparently didn't even think of checking the laws in that state first.

Well it's Mass so yea they are not going to see the light of day for quite a few years..

The "Table of Badness" reminds me of the current Febreze ads where "what it looks like" and "what it is" aren't in sync:
iu

What the cops saw:
20180326_072237_weapons4_400.jpg

What was really there:
iu

I just want to know why he felt it was necessary to carry all those guns/accessories into another state. I can't think of any reason why one would feel the need to transport their entire armory with them.. (moving maybe?) Into a different state no less and apparently ddn't ever think of checking the laws in that state first.

Well it's Mass so yea they are not going to see the light of day for quite a few years..

The Second Amendment is the only reason they need.

He was dumbfounded.

Before I moved to Georgia I did my due diligence. Looked online and made the phone calls.
You do NOT have to register your firearms in Georgia.

Coming from Connecticut, (which is part of New England), this was a shock to me.
Living in a free state now for a couple of years I can fully understand how your co-worker was shocked.

Back
Top Bottom