shot4.jpg

Shooting by bodyguards and collapse of the policeman

shot1.jpg shot2.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 210
It's only going to get worse as long as the British government pretends that they don't have a radical Muslim problem and insists on treating these acts of war like bank robberies.

Arm the police, allow the subjects to arm themselves, stop the madness.

Or learn to bow to the Caliph.

Latest eyewitness testimony:

He was stabbing unarmed policeman with two knives and then he just walked inside of the gate of the Parliament where he was shot three times by a bodyguard.

British High Terror Level at it's best!

-----------------

"An act of terrorism tried to silence our democracy," Prime Minister Theresa May told parliament. "He took out his rage indiscriminately."

According to some new "narratives", the London Attack should be put in the back ground, instead people should be focused on the more immediate and worse dangers of right wingers :

"EU Highlights ‘Growing Menace of Right-wing Extremism’ Day After Westminster Attack" -
LINK: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/24/british-eurocrat-highlights-growing-menace/

- and - the British People themselves are to blame for the attack:

"How London attacker Khalid Masood snapped because of racism in his village - then went to jail and became radicalized" -
LINK: http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...icalised/ar-BByFJbf?li=AA59G2&ocid=spartandhp

The Bizarro World continues to form right before your eyes .....[thinking]

Last edited:
The Bizarro World continues to form right before your eyes .....[thinking]

I am struggling to find or meet sane people in former Western Europe lately. They are all well programmed for The Doom. [thinking]

- - - Updated - - -

Did Obama spend time in England around March, 1964? Because this guy could easily be one of his sons.

Hmmmm, they were both "scholars".

It's only going to get worse as long as the British government pretends that they don't have a radical Muslim problem and insists on treating these acts of war like bank robberies.

Arm the police, allow the subjects to arm themselves, stop the madness.

Or learn to bow to the Caliph.

Do they have police union? I would be on strike right now.
Do they have citizens? I would be demanding resignations.
No balls, no peace, I guess.

Rise of the right wing radicals. No phucking shit. All the government is doing is flooding the country with jihadists and then claiming they are lone wolf attacks. How many times has London been bombed now? I even remember the soldier they beheaded. Nothing to see here move along.

So if the government is part of the problem and the sheeple are having candlelight vigils-do you think folks might look to other means for some protection? I mean what is the end result? 51 percent of England is Muslim and how long do you think it will be for them to clamor for sharia law? Some people are pissed and what do you expect them to do? This is how Hitler came to power. But whatever. Maybe I'll start a vigil candle shop in England and get rich

Maybe I'll start a vigil candle shop in New England and get rich

FIFY. Lots of folks here in MA would be happy to stand on the steps (of the state house) denouncing xenophobia with a candle in their hands.

What sort of materials would your candles be made of?

FIFY. Lots of folks here in MA would be happy to stand on the steps (of the state house) denouncing xenophobia with a candle in their hands.

What sort of materials would your candles be made of?

I was thinking maybe something organic that is made with fair trade wax. Profits will be donated to the transgender legal defense fund for bathroom equality.

Meh. When are all part of the caliphate the candles will light the mandatory burkas on fire. I love it when a plan comes together

Rise of the right wing radicals. No phucking shit. All the government is doing is flooding the country with jihadists and then claiming they are lone wolf attacks. How many times has London been bombed now? I even remember the soldier they beheaded. Nothing to see here move along.

So if the government is part of the problem and the sheeple are having candlelight vigils-do you think folks might look to other means for some protection? I mean what is the end result? 51 percent of England is Muslim and how long do you think it will be for them to clamor for sharia law? Some people are pissed and what do you expect them to do? This is how Hitler came to power. But whatever. Maybe I'll start a vigil candle shop in England and get rich

Cite? Because according to everything I've read, you're about 45% too high...

Possibly there are London boroughs or, more likely, parts of Birmingham at 51% Muslim, though I doubt that too.

Face it , you screwed any hope future generations of your people had England , nice job.
When the radicals do take over , any reference you even existed will be wiped from history.

Face it , you screwed any hope future generations of your people had England , nice job.
When the radicals do take over , any reference you even existed will be wiped from history.

If we the USA are not careful the same will happen here

NO ! not that. being in the same boat as England with too many of the peaceful religion

Again, I'm not sure what figures you're looking at, but the UK's Muslim population doesn't even exceed 5%. Granted, it's only like 1% here, and Islam is growing muy rapidly everywhere, but 95% ( at least) of Britain is non-Muslim.

Again, I'm not sure what figures you're looking at, but the UK's Muslim population doesn't even exceed 5%. Granted, it's only like 1% here, and Islam is growing muy rapidly everywhere, but 95% ( at least) of Britain is non-Muslim.

Get your numbers here:
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...tionbycountryofbirthandnationality/august2016

Few interesting facts:

Overall there are 13.3% of residents who were born outside of UK.
But there are 37% in London alone!

In 2015 number of Polish residents exceeded number of residents born in India:

attachment.php

You do not hear about Polish people joining jihad or attacking policemen. Yet, there were reports of racially charged attacks against Polish people in UK.

1 in 8 people in UK were born outside of UK.

Attachments

• statistics.png
    statistics.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 100
WHAT FIGURES ? What figures did I mention?

Do the street cops carry sidearms these days?

Are you serious? They need to manage with respect and not with guns!

WARNING!: If you decide to read this article you may damage your sanity.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/lo...-arm-all-police-despite-severe-terror-n737551

[FONT=&quot]And yet more than 90 percent of the capital's police officers carry out their daily duties[/FONT] without a gun[FONT=&quot]. Most rely on other tools to keep their city safe: canisters of mace, handcuffs, batons and occasionally stun-guns.[/FONT]

Last edited:
WHAT FIGURES ? What figures did I mention?

You didn't. But your comments reflect what a lot of people here seem to be saying with nothing to back them up: that some massive proportion of the British population is Muslim.

I'm not sure where that perception came from. It could be correct; it's just contradicted by everything I've read on the subject, and by common sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Get your numbers here:
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...tionbycountryofbirthandnationality/august2016

Few interesting facts:

Overall there are 13.3% of residents who were born outside of UK.
But there are 37% in London alone!

In 2015 number of Polish residents exceeded number of residents born in India:

attachment.php

You do not hear about Polish people joining jihad or attacking policemen. Yet, there were reports of racially charged attacks against Polish people in UK.

1 in 8 people in UK were born outside of UK.

Same source says England and Wales are 4.8% Muslim. What are we talking about here?

You didn't. But your comments reflect what a lot of people here seem to be saying with nothing to back them up: that some massive proportion of the British population is Muslim.

I'm not sure where that perception came from. It could be correct; it's just contradicted by everything I've read on the subject, and by common sense.

So are you in the in the same camp with the mayor that this should be expected in a major city?

So are you in the in the same camp with the mayor that this should be expected in a major city?

What? Terrorism?

Personally, I'd say anyone who in 2017 doesn't expect terrorist incidents in a modern world capital hasn't been paying attention. I've felt for a long time that terrorism goes hand in hand with free societies, given the fact that government surveillance and control are impossible on a level that would guarantee the discovery and elimination of terror cells.

In other words, I doubt it can ever really be stopped.

What? Terrorism?

Personally, I'd say anyone who in 2017 doesn't expect terrorist incidents in a modern world capital hasn't been paying attention. I've felt for a long time that terrorism goes hand in hand with free societies, given the fact that government surveillance and control are impossible on a level that would guarantee the discovery and elimination of terror cells.

Sure it can.
The balls to do what needs to be done on the other hand don't exist.
Not enough of the "right" people have been killed... yet.

What? Terrorism?

I agree it can probably not be stopped but ....To me it gets to the if it quacks like a duck...Who cares if its 49% vs 51% of the population. just a little easier to keep track of the f n wack jobs. Not an easy fix.

Back
Top Bottom