Terror Attack in London

Are they going to ban knives now?***

"British Parliament on lockdown after reports of shooting

DEVELOPING – A police officer was stabbed and as many as a dozen people were reportedly run over in what police are treating as a terror attack just outside London's Parliament building on Wednesday.

An alleged assailant was also shot by police after stabbing the officer. It is unclear if there were others involved in the attack. London police were called to the Parliament building after reports of gunfire and a vehicle crashing into a crowd at Westminster Bridge near Britain's parliament. Its not clear exactly what happened or how many people were injured."
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/22/shots-fired-outside-uk-parliament-reports-say.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• london.jpg
    london.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 903
Are they going to ban knives now?***

"British Parliament on lockdown after reports of shooting

DEVELOPING – A police officer was stabbed and as many as a dozen people were reportedly run over in what police are treating as a terror attack just outside London's Parliament building on Wednesday.

An alleged assailant was also shot by police after stabbing the officer. It is unclear if there were others involved in the attack. London police were called to the Parliament building after reports of gunfire and a vehicle crashing into a crowd at Westminster Bridge near Britain's parliament. Its not clear exactly what happened or how many people were injured."
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/22/shots-fired-outside-uk-parliament-reports-say.html

Close enough. Emphasis is mine.

https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

Good reasons for carrying a knife or weapon

Examples of good reasons to carry a knife or weapon in public can include:
##taking knives you use at work to and from work
##taking it to a gallery or museum to be exhibited
##if it’ll be used for theatre, film, television, historical reenactment or religious purposes, for example the kirpan some Sikhs carry
##if it’ll be used in a demonstration or to teach someone how to use it

A court will decide if you’ve got a good reason to carry a knife or a weapon if you’re charged with carrying it illegally.

Last edited:
LOL. London Eye (big ferris wheel thing) is shut down. Nobody on, or off. Hundreds of people literally hostage of UK .gov.

Because......?

- - - Updated - - -

The cops had guns. I thought that the brits liked being defenseless.
Prayers sent.

In and around Parliament, they definitely have "gun teams" stationed around the building. Especially when it's in-session, with their HMFIC in the house.

Fortunately, all those in the royal family and in parliament are safe and secure. That may be good for them but how does that help for their unarmed citizens ? What is it going to take before the UK prepares it's citizens for the terrible things that are coming their way ? this is only the beginning. It's time to start rearming the people. If you are going to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer then you had better give your citizens a way of protecting themselves.

Gun shot wound to the chest should yield a lot more blood than that photo shows...smfh. Oh wait those Band-aids are soaking it up ha ha ha ha

terrorist%20suspect.jpg

Here's the (bearded) asian dude:

attacker.jpg

A man, believed to be the attacker, is put on the stretcher and wheeled into an ambulance inside the grounds of Parliament
attacker.jpg

Is this the attacker?

Palace-of-Westminster-incident.jpg

Palace-of-Westminster-incident%202.jpg

Note the work boots...Yup..Again where the ****en Blood...Ive seen chest wounds...they aint pretty and are very very messy. But don't let me get in the way of the " OH MY GAWD WERE ALL GONNA DIE " routine.

zombie knives - a knife with a cutting edge, a serrated edge and images or words suggesting it is used for violence [rofl]

what a bunch of pussies over there.

I see your zombie knife and raise you a stealth knife:

"stealth knives - a knife or spike not made from metal (except when used at home, for food or a toy)"

Assembled-Educational-font-b-Play-b-font-Toys-Set-Cutting-Fruit-Vegetable-Children-font-b-Kid.jpg

According to the UK's Mirror, the following is a photo of the moment the Parliament terror attack suspect is wheeled into an ambulance after being shot by police

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pictured-parliament-terror-attack-suspect-10077486

Wheres the ****en blood? The gurney would be pooling with blood from entry and exit wounds, pending caliber of course...Still where the blood? what was he shot with a .22 now that!!! LOL

I was answering the above question " Is that the terrorist "

According to the UK's Mirror, the following is a photo of the moment the Parliament terror attack suspect is wheeled into an ambulance after being shot by police

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pictured-parliament-terror-attack-suspect-10077486

Wheres the ****en blood? The gurney would be pooling with blood from entry and exit wounds, pending caliber of course...Still where the blood? what was he shot with a .22 now that!!! LOL

not necessarily. It's possibly to get shot and not hit an artery.

I'm assuming you're going full out false flag conspiracy derp on this then? Some building 7 shit going on? [laugh]

I was answering the above question " Is that the terrorist "

may be he was full of shit?

Back
Top Bottom