Terror Attack in London

Last edited:
The Mayor of London needs a bacon burial suit...

AAAAAAANNNND I can't go back to London ever again. Jeepers, at this rate I'm going to need to find me a cave in Tennessee.

Or a classroom in Texas...

fowlkes-2-e1490114502995.jpg

Hey! Careful with that thing! What are you, mad? You could kill hundreds just by touching that!

Seriously though, prayers for the victims and their loved ones. I am really getting tired of this crap.
Prior to Trump, you'd have said "Wow, if that happened in Moscow (or Israel, etc etc), the perpetrators would have a scud missile sent down their chimney soon, etc....Now? I honestly think if these maggot "Akhbar" motherf*ckers pull this stuff here in the US, after the second or (definitely) the third one, Trump will have their sand-flea-infested "neighborhoods" strafed by F16s and stealth bombers and simply flatten them, unapologetically. Women, children and all other "collateral damage" be damned.
Then he'll sit down and have lunch (while Spicer tells the media to literally f*ck off - again).

In all seriousness, enough is enough. F*ck em. Destroy em, with or without Vlad's help, although I think he'd kick in a few MiG sorties, just for fun...

Just sayin'

It stuns me that with all the crap they had on this guy, he was still walking a free man...well, as free as you can be in the UK.

Brit news is backing off that alleged ID - that guy, turns out, really is still in jail.

and that has what to do with anything? I don't care if it's the ****ing pope, the muslim broad still does not appear to give a ****.

I've got news for you: in any population anywhere, the vast majority of bystanders wouldn't G any more of an F than she is.

It's called the bystander effect. Look it up.

This happened in 2009. In Connecticut. There are countless stories each year where the same kind of thing goes on.

I've got news for you: in any population anywhere, the vast majority of bystanders wouldn't G any more of an F than she is.

This happened in 2009. In Connecticut. There are countless stories each year where the same kind of thing goes on.

cool story. you clowns are so uptight today, can't even take a joke.

Or was not on Duty at home and got a call in.

The stabbed police officer was on duty and in uniform protecting the parliament. The victim with the boots in that picture is on the bridge and was hit by the car as no one was stabbed on the bridge.

Scene of police officer stabbing: London_police.JPG

Last edited:

The other seven bystanders managed to put their phones away and render some aid

- - - Updated - - -

cool story. you clowns are so uptight today, can't even take a joke.

no shit.

Back
Top Bottom