Terror Attack in London

One of these dudes is eventually going to figure out you need something with a big diesel with lots of torque, not a soccer mom minivan.
these guys are small potatoes, they need to get 30 tons of anfo and set it off next to Buckingham palace.

Had this convo with a buddy of mine today. For some reason people have this belief that "if we're nice to them, they'll spare us."
I was talking to a liberal non religious Jewish female Londoner about two weeks ago about Trump and border policy. She said full open borders, because if we're nice to to them, they won't attack us. I was at a loss for words as I think this was the most liberal/ignorant person I have ever spoken to.

Not true at all. Bleeding could be internal. Unless its a true arterial bleed or even a good venous bleed you won't see a lot of blood loss externally.
Did you stay at a Holiday Inn last night?
[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Whole lot of snowflakes in here getting their panties melted. STFU and move on already: You aren't anyone's hero.

7357b53aa8e0e34c500256cbdf39ed8f.jpg

I was talking to a liberal non religious Jewish female Londoner about two weeks ago about Trump and border policy. She said full open borders, because if we're nice to to them, they won't attack us. I was at a loss for words as I think this was the most liberal/ignorant person I have ever spoken to.

With a Jewish woman you're contending with both genes (woman) and culture (Judaism).

Women just don't think about immigration the same way men do. To men, large numbers of military age migrant males are an invasion force and what's worse, more competition for the limited supply of women.

To women, migrants are well, just more swinging d!cks which increase women's market value as the sex ratio moves increasingly in their favor. Women don't really think in terms of "our men" as men think in terms of "our women." Women's brains are hard-wired for "let the best man win," literally.

And then there's Judaism. A monolithic white culture is more threatening to Jewish people than a fractured, multicultural society where Jews are just one more ethnic group and the risk of becoming the target of violent prejudice is lower.

In fact some Jewish people, like Barbara Spectre (below), believe it's their moral duty to break down a monocultural white Europe. My opinion is that this is a bit on the bold side but, hey, Tikkun Olam, bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
With a Jewish woman you're contending with both genes (woman) and culture (Judaism).

Women just don't think about immigration the same way men do. To men, large numbers of military age migrant males are an invasion force and what's worse, more competition for the limited supply of women.

To women, migrants are well, just more swinging d!cks which increase women's market value as the sex ratio moves increasingly in their favor. Women don't really think in terms of "our men" as men think in terms of "our women." Women's brains are hard-wired for "let the best man win," literally.

And then there's Judaism. A monolithic white culture is more threatening to Jewish people than a fractured, multicultural society where Jews are just one more ethnic group and the risk of becoming the target of violent prejudice is lower.

In fact some Jewish people, like Barbara Spectre (below), believe it's their moral duty to break down a monocultural white Europe. My opinion is that this is a bit on the bold side but, hey, Tikkun Olam, bro.

Transformation = Annihilation

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts and prays to the people involved.

Jason.

Same here but these are the same people screaming about not inviting Trump to meet the Queen and speak formally in England, the same people who wanted all American tourists to have to apply for lengthy visa as pay back for trying to keep our boarders secure. I feel for those that were hurt but for the government itself - they had it coming. Guess Trump's idea to secure the boarder doesn't seem so crazy now....

Same here but these are the same people screaming about not inviting Trump to meet the Queen and speak formally in England, the same people who wanted all American tourists to have to apply for lengthy visa as pay back for trying to keep our boarders secure. I feel for those that were hurt but for the government itself - they had it coming. Guess Trump's idea to secure the boarder doesn't seem so crazy now....

Do not fool yourself. They are fighting the same things we do over here. They have stupid politicians and system which they detest. They just want to work, have life and that is about it. We lived 8 years under Obama, it does not mean that we all became Obambas.

So, honest question. They say this was a lone wolf attack "inspired by Islamist-related international terrorism"(https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/22/attack-houses-parliament-london-what-we-know-so-far). Every time these attacks happen, it's a "lone wolf attacker". How many lone wolves until it's a larger issue?

I've always understood "lone wolf" to mean that they're not part of a known cell, so not linked to any larger specific plan. You can't track the lone wolf to a bigger group of people.

My feeling is that all these lone wolves ARE the "larger issue;" they're far harder to find, so much more dangerous. And if their destructive potential isn't as great as a larger cell, they can still do plenty of damage given a truck and a European crowd, unfortunately.

So, honest question. They say this was a lone wolf attack "inspired by Islamist-related international terrorism"(https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/22/attack-houses-parliament-london-what-we-know-so-far). Every time these attacks happen, it's a "lone wolf attacker". How many lone wolves until it's a larger issue?

Lone wolf attack is an invention which clearly shows you that we refuse to understand the real nature of our enemies. Lone wolf theory also explains our inability to do anything else but to light up countries' monuments.
Lone wolf would be somebody who is connected to it's own screwed up philosophy. This is not what we have here. We have well organized, well paid radicals who attack in similar matters in heavily populated areas. They do not need an army or a group. They are using our weaknesses to their benefit.

The leftist media proclaims Lone Wolf attacks in such a way as to contradict the influence of organized terrorism on the atrocities. Whereas organized terrorism relies on Lone Wolf attacks as an integral part of their strategy to wage world war on infidels.

Lone wolf attack is an invention which clearly shows you that we refuse to understand the real nature of our enemies. Lone wolf theory also explains our inability to do anything else but to light up countries' monuments.
Lone wolf would be somebody who is connected to it's own screwed up philosophy. This is not what we have here. We have well organized, well paid radicals who attack in similar matters in heavily populated areas. They do not need an army or a group. They are using our weaknesses to their benefit.
^Read - understand - realize - remember, this is what among many other things they are trying to hide from you !^

Some random thoughts........
reports say the brits will now deploy more guns around the parliament zone to defend future attacks.
how bout that Maura?
more guns less carnage.
is Maura going to issue a knife and SUV ban now from her office of law making? Like she did a knee jerk reaction after Orlando? She likes to ban the tool used as a cure all.

Ever wonder when the lib Londoners are going to live up to the open border philosophy ,
And give back the 6 counties Of Northern Ireland?

they went mid-evil on the Irish when the ira bombed London.

will they have the same resolve for the radical Muslim terrorists residing there?

Last edited:
Some random thoughts........
reports say the brits will now deploy more guns around the parliament zone to defend future attacks.
how bout that Maura?
more guns less carnage.
is Maura going to issue a knife and SUV ban now from her office of law making? Like she did a knee jerk reaction after Orlando? She likes to ban the tool used as a cure all.

Ever wonder when the lib Londoners are going to live up to the open border philosophy ,
And give back the 6 counties Of Northern Ireland?

they went mid-evil on the Irish when the ira bombed London.

will they have the same resolve for the radical Muslim terrorists residing there?

Mid-evil on the Irish and Scots far before the IRA was even an inkling. Their savagery is the reason we have the form of government we currently have, but that's neither here nor there.

Back
Top Bottom