Terror Attack in London

Once again we are being fed an absolute BS. "Lone wolf" from "Asia" is just a delay tactic to fill news with another crap so this will be slowly forgotten. Then, it will be announced that he got "radicalized"in "some kind of an unusual building" in London. "Lone wolf's" action was immediately followed by 7 arrests. There goes the "lone wolf" non-sense.

They announced identities of victims, they know the identity of "the killer from Asia", but they did not announce it.

Governments treating their citizens like children fold.

In this century, you can't have policemen without guns, citizens without guns and governments playing hide and seek games when citizens were brutally murdered.

I bet this animal was investigated, was known to police and the system failed again.

Systematic failures of the intelligence agencies bring up questions about their abilities to do their job in politically charged environment.

Last edited:
Once again we are being fed an absolute BS. "Lone wolf" from "Asia" is just a delay tactic to fill news with another crap so this will be slowly forgotten. Then, it will be announced that he got "radicalized"in "some kind of an unusual building" in London. "Lone wolf's" action was immediately followed by 7 arrests. There goes the "lone wolf" non-sense.

They announced identities of victims, they know the identity of "the killer from Asia", but they did not announce it.

Governments treating their citizens like children fold.

They have not released the name ...Hmmmm wonder why?

What they do allow to continue is this illusion that he is from "Asia". Next attacker will be from "the planet Earth". We are being conditioned to become dumb and government dependent idiots.

How can you tell families of victims you identified almost instantly that the killer is from Asia, when the killer is in your hands? What kind of priorities you have in such a case?

Obviously I am saddened that another government has failed its citizens and innocent lives were lost and/or changed forever because of this attack. However, I am not sure what it will take to wake these sheep the eff up. Leaders come on TV and say we won't cave into terrorism yet they are not the ones who are disarmed and being slaughtered. And what was even more horrific to watch was when they showed that terrorist driving over people and not one person in a car, truck or bus thought to crash into him or get in his way to stop the carnage. We need to train for every contingency. These bystanders were literally asleep at the wheel. They have been trained by a failed government to be passive sheep led to the slaughter. How many more empty apologies do we have to listen to on TV. Terrorists take innocent lives and the response is a makeshift memorial that will be forgotten in a matter of weeks. Hardly an appropriate response to this type of devastation. For anyone who thinks the government can or will protect you....watch the video again. You didn't see anyone being protected.....all you saw was people being murdered.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Attachments

• post.jpg
    post.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 126
Obviously I am saddened that another government has failed its citizens and innocent lives were lost and/or changed forever because of this attack. However, I am not sure what it will take to wake these sheep the eff up. Leaders come on TV and say we won't cave into terrorism yet they are not the ones who are disarmed and being slaughtered. And what was even more horrific to watch was when they showed that terrorist driving over people and not one person in a car, truck or bus thought to crash into him or get in his way to stop the carnage. We need to train for every contingency. These bystanders were literally asleep at the wheel. They have been trained by a failed government to be passive sheep led to the slaughter. How many more empty apologies do we have to listen to on TV. Terrorists take innocent lives and the response is a makeshift memorial that will be forgotten in a matter of weeks. Hardly an appropriate response to this type of devastation. For anyone who thinks the government can or will protect you....watch the video again. You didn't see anyone being protected.....all you saw was people being murdered.

THIS ^

While teaching adult students about various combinations of genders we should also teach them what to do when fully trained jihadists will attack.

Government has no right not to release all information about attackers. There could be other targets and other victims. Government needs to stop playing with PR and it needs to start being serious about security!

Just a short story I've heard from an Israeli teacher about a school custodian (just happened to be Palestinian), who worked in the same school for over 15 years. Everyone helped the guy, everyone got along with him, but one morning he came to work wearing the bomb vest... Carnage followed. I'll just end it at that - draw your own conclusions.

However, I am not sure what it will take to wake these sheep the eff up. Leaders come on TV and say we won't cave into terrorism yet they are not the ones who are disarmed and being slaughtered.

When the leaders say they won't cave to terrorists what really they mean is they won't cave to the needs of the citizens and stop the push for their agenda of multiculturalism and globalization.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

When the leaders say they won't cave to terrorists what really they mean is they won't cave to the needs of the citizens and stop the push for their agenda of multiculturalism and globalization.

100%

Just a short story I've heard from an Israeli teacher about a school custodian (just happened to be Palestinian), who worked in the same school for over 15 years. Everyone helped the guy, everyone got along with him, but one morning he came to work wearing the bomb vest... Carnage followed. I'll just end it at that - draw your own conclusions.

Thank you!

We do not need to go that far. San Bernardino killers were baked from the same ideology:
http://nypost.com/2015/12/03/muslim-newlyweds-slaughter-coworkers-who-threw-them-a-baby-shower/

I used to live in a country where everybody reported on everybody and I was still able to escape from there. Then I lived in a refugee camps where I was surrounded by our future enemies, back then they were freedom fighters supported by the U.S. government.

You can survive everything but you need to rely on yourself only and on your ability to recognize any danger immediately. No government can give you any protection! Once you realize it, your life becomes better. You have different priorities.

Last edited:

What are the Vegas odds that mohammed is part of his name?

ETA: I saw this morning that the british .gov is claiming that this guy was not foreign born like that's something to be thankful for. All that says to me is that the infiltration of their country is far enough along that it doesn't need as much outside support.

Last edited:
Now the number is 8 more arrested in the Asian lone wolf attack. I must not understand the meaning of words or math. Big fat Arabic guy with mullah beard + 8 co conspirators = lone wolf Asian. Watch for this question on future SAT's and ACT's.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun

• the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

- - - Updated - - -

"the use of violence and intimidation against civilians in the pursuit of political aims."

Yes! Eventually, even "lonely wolf" will become vegetarian. That is their BS story. The only thing they have to do is to condition sheep so sheep will not demand protection but they will require a sympathy. We will, AGAIN, light up monuments, make speeches, hold hands and write condolences.

Thank you!

We do not need to go that far. San Bernardino killers were baked from the same ideology:
http://nypost.com/2015/12/03/muslim-newlyweds-slaughter-coworkers-who-threw-them-a-baby-shower/

I used to live in a country where everybody reported on everybody and I was still able to escape from there. Then I lived in a refugee camps where I was surrounded by our future enemies, back then they were freedom fighters supported by the U.S. government.

You can survive everything but you need to rely on yourself only and on your ability to recognize any danger immediately. No government can give you any protection! Once you realize it, your life becomes better. You have different priorities.

This is never going to stop. Even if it's only 10 percent of Muslims that are radical - that's over a 100 million. This is madness. Just look at Syria. How dumb is it that a dictator is the only hope for religious minorities? But the democracies just let the jihadis in and just wish it at away as a "lone wolf" or an isolated incident.
if I was king for a day I'd open the arms vaults and give Assad whatever he wanted as long as he promised to wipe Isis off the map in a year. No mercy. None. That is the only thing these jihaids understand. So are we gonna ban trucks, knives, and rocks one day? What's it gonna take? How many more incidents?

Now the number is 8 more arrested in the Asian lone wolf attack. I must not understand the meaning of words or math. Big fat Arabic guy with mullah beard + 8 co conspirators = lone wolf Asian. Watch for this question on future SAT's and ACT's.

ISIS just released the statement.

They never give enough time for government's "intelligence" agencies to finish their BS fairy tales.

Keep focusing on the bright red patsy and you will never solve the problem. Oh look, something shiny!

This is never going to stop. Even if it's only 10 percent of Muslims that are radical - that's over a 100 million. This is madness. Just look at Syria. How dumb is it that a dictator is the only hope for religious minorities? But the democracies just let the jihadis in and just wish it at away as a "lone wolf" or an isolated incident.
if I was king for a day I'd open the arms vaults and give Assad whatever he wanted as long as he promised to wipe Isis off the map in a year. No mercy. None. That is the only thing these jihaids understand. So are we gonna ban trucks, knives, and rocks one day? What's it gonna take? How many more incidents?

I am optimistic. This is going to stop!

Citizens realizing that their existing government is useless is a good start.

Government is capable of publishing information and warnings about sexual predators. Do you know who from your hood went to fight in Syria and came back? You do not know? Ask your government why!

Start right there and you will see what else needs to change immediately.

Don't know why I listen to WEEI anymore, bad habit I guess, but they were talking about the attack this morning. Of course they had that new moonbat lesbian on there saying how she thinks the brits should let the cops have guns but nobody else and she thinks that's how it should be here too.

So by that "logic" the cop that was killed might have been able to protect himself and live. Well that's just dandy. Sure, I am sorry that cop died but what about the other people that got killed?

Maybe armed citizens would not have stopped this one because he was in a car running people over and that's not an easy shot but there are plenty of other instances where these killers are on foot and just one armed citizen could potentially eliminate the threat before dozens of people are slaughtered while sheltering in place, peeing themselves and waiting for the police to show up.

This is the liberal mindset though, protect the elites who always have security with them and to hell with the rest of us peasants. They are so indoctrinated and brainwashed that they are even preaching against their own best interests. Complete and utter morons advocating for the protection of elites only and embracing being hung out to dry without any means of protection for themselves. Even sheep know enough to run from a wolf. These idiots want to hug the wolf then they cry when they get bit.

Different mindset here. They posted a sign on the tube this morning that everyone thought was great was a message to terrorists stating " All terrorists are politely reminded THAT THIS IS LONDON and whatever you do to us we will drink tea and jolly well carry on
Thank you"
WTF
I am here in Manchester on business, my daughter was at that spot the day before. She is 18 and traveling for the first time to visit a friend. I told her this should could happen. My trip was planned after hers so I could "keep an eye out". She is with me know stating she would have gone home if I wasn't here. Cab driver this morning was shocked when I told him back home I have a gun everywhere I go. He asked even out for the paper?(Who's buys the paper anymore?) I told him yes, all the time.
I then said different country and culture and that I couldn't believe they have a person guarding a government building during a likely terror alert unarmed.

Maybe armed citizens would not have stopped this one because he was in a car running people over and that's not an easy shot but there are plenty of other instances where these killers are on foot and just one armed citizen could potentially eliminate the threat before dozens of people are slaughtered while sheltering in place, peeing themselves and waiting for the police to show up.

This is the liberal mindset though, protect the elites who always have security with them and to hell with the rest of us peasants. They are so indoctrinated and brainwashed that they are even preaching against their own best interests. Complete and utter morons advocating for the protection of elites only and embracing being hung out to dry without any means of protection for themselves. Even sheep know enough to run from a wolf. These idiots want to hug the wolf then they cry when they get bit.

As it was said here already. All citizens were armed with cars on that bridge. They just had no training or no guts. MIND CHANGE! Always start with that!

As it was said here already. All citizens were armed with cars on that bridge. They just had no training or no guts. MIND CHANGE! Always start with that!

Very true but I was referring to the idea that only police should have guns so I didn't get into that.

If I saw something like that happening in my immediate proximity it might take a second for me to process wtf is going on and I may miss the opportunity to ram my truck into him. If, however I have a couple seconds to react I sure would feel better knowing that after I ram my truck into his car that I have my sidearm ready to follow up with the force necessary to make sure he doesn't get out of the car and come after me and start killing people.

Your point is a good one. We all need to start being on high alert at all times. We should never just be happily going about our business oblivious to our surroundings. I hate to sound tin foily but these are the times we live in.

Very true but I was referring to the idea that only police should have guns so I didn't get into that.

If I saw something like that happening in my immediate proximity it might take a second for me to process wtf is going on and I may miss the opportunity to ram my truck into him. If, however I have a couple seconds to react I sure would feel better knowing that after I ram my truck into his car that I have my sidearm ready to follow up with the force necessary to make sure he doesn't get out of the car and come after me and start killing people.

Your point is a good one. We all need to start being on high alert at all times. We should never just be happily going about our business oblivious to our surroundings. I hate to sound tin foily but these are the times we live in.

Our societies removed individual responsibility all together. Watch the video very closely. You will see the SUV driving on the sidewalk. One of the first victims ends up in the river. Cars passing by. SUV starts driving slowly and it speeds up later. Any of these big trucks passing him could stop him but they would risk driving into pedestrians. You would take a shot but you would also face the same risk. This is not easy to do at all. Training, training, mind change. We have none of that today!

Our societies removed individual responsibility all together. Watch the video very closely. You will see the SUV driving on the sidewalk. One of the first victims ends up in the river. Cars passing by. SUV starts driving slowly and it speeds up later. Any of these big trucks passing him could stop him but they would risk driving into pedestrians. You would take a shot but you would also face the same risk. This is not easy to do at all. Training, training, mind change. We have none of that today!

I haven't seen the video. I can't watch videos at work and wasn't home until later last night. I will try and check it out tonight.

Well Chamberlain thought Hitler liked him lol. That's why he thought they could "do business". Wolves are wolves and sheep are dead.

Back
Top Bottom