Terror Attack in London

I'm surprised that's not a hate crime in Canadastan. Where they refer to Native Americans as "First Peoples". Only, there is evidence that the "First Peoples" displaced the people who were here before them. But I digress.

The Inuit generally have a great deal of respect from most of northern America. The "first people" far less so. Well, unless you live 1500 miles from a city with over 500 people.

And where do soldiers of Islam come from? I disagree Islam is the problem. I have yet to see the scale and severity of attacks committed by bhuddists, animists, Hindus, christians and so on in modern times. Isis, al queda, Muslim brotherhood-all the same. Wipe one out then there is the Koran and the history of conquest that creates another. Islam is expanding.

As for crusades-they do work. Though some religions call them jihad. I hardly call a small religion from the Arabian pennisula taking over a quarter of the world a failure. In fact Eurabia is quickly becoming a fact. This is not the movement of a few people and lone wolf attacks. This is a true clash of civilizations. All you do is have read what happened when Rome lets in hundreds of thousands of people all at once that refused to assimilate. Sound familiar.

Ideology and religion are always abused as acceptable explanations when time has come to grab something which belongs to somebody else.

You have forgotten Yugoslavia, my friend, there we had it ("in modern times"), Muslims, Christians and Orthodox Christians. They were competing in bloodshed while Europe was waiting on us to solve it for them. I would also include break up of the former Soviet Union, some of the former republics also showed killing appetite masked by religion.

"Radicalization" and jihad has a long history. It was never successful. There were Christians who decided that they are better than pope and started killing nobility and monks because they liked their wealth. Crusades were actually also launched against them. This may be forgotten but it is a fact.

After living with many "freedom fighters" in camps I knew that it was a mistake for us to enter Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Sudan, ...We were suppose to stay away from those areas. They do not want us there!

Our society would destroy any terrorism and any jihad if we would be unified. We are not. That is the major issue.

Not to change the subject, but this is an article worth of your time. Very telling.
http://www.spiegel.de/international...many-faces-multiple-challenges-a-1139018.html

attachment.php

But they often aren't successful, as seen in the case of Anis Amri, the perpetrator behind the December attack on a Christmas market in Berlin. Officials had also classified him as a threat, but authorities were unable to prove he had committed any terrorist acts and they also couldn't deport him to Tunisia. He was a free man who used his freedom to shoot a semi-truck driver, steal the vehicle and murder 11 more people.

But German domestic intelligence at the federal and state levels has a completely different approach. It maintains files on 10,000 people it believes are seeking to use legal channels to implement their vision of society, which is based on Islamist ideology. Internally at the Office for the Protection of the Constitution, as German domestic intelligence is officially called, these people are referred to as "legalists." An additional category is reserved for the estimated 9,700 Salafists who pursue a literal interpretation of the Koran and who are often prepared to resort to violence. But the intelligence agencies' greatest focus is on those 1,600 people thought to be most capable of establishing terrorist structures and carrying out attacks.

To make things even more chaotic, each state intelligence agency decides on its own who is placed in which category. There has, at least, been a nationwide agreement in place since 2011 on who should be classified as a member of the Salafist scene. But the criteria are vague and only include a portion of those who pose a danger.

Despite the improvements currently being made, it is an illusion to believe that governments can keep all those intent on damaging it under control. Officials will overlook potential attackers or misjudge them -- and sometimes it will overreact, as it did on Nov. 17, 2015, when the international football friendly between Germany and the Netherlands was called off in Hannover due to a terror warning.

Attachments

• ger.jpg
    ger.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Not to change the subject, but this is an article worth of your time. Very telling.
http://www.spiegel.de/international...many-faces-multiple-challenges-a-1139018.html

attachment.php

Thanks for posting.

I like the phrasing: "used his freedom to shoot a semi-truck driver, steal the vehicle and murder 11 more people." I like it because it places the blame on the killer, where it belongs: these people make a choice. But the phrase also points out the dichotomy between freedom and security, both of which are desirable and both of which butt heads: in Spiegel's article, this man's freedom threatened the nation's security, and only revoking his freedom would have made society safer.

Paradox. Because, along with most NESers, I DO NOT want any government to be in the freedom-revocation business, absent a conviction. Yet security is important. I don't know what the fix is, but at least here (in most states, anyway), guns give us a little more personal security that many countries don't have.

Remember, too, that Germany is far less federal than the US; their version of states are more powerful than ours are, vs the central government.

Just a short story I've heard from an Israeli teacher about a school custodian (just happened to be Palestinian), who worked in the same school for over 15 years. Everyone helped the guy, everyone got along with him, but one morning he came to work wearing the bomb vest... Carnage followed. I'll just end it at that - draw your own conclusions.

Ever kept a snake as a pet?
No matter what you do or how well you care for it, that SOB don't love you.
Eventually it's going to bite you.
England is done, France is done.
Germany is on the brink.
They may be living under Sharia law before my kid retires.
Some of the Scandinavian countries may or may not wake up in time.

Ever kept a snake as a pet?
No matter what you do or how well you care for it, that SOB don't love you.
Eventually it's going to bite you.
England is done, France is done.
Germany is on the brink.
They may be living under Sharia law before my kid retires.
Some of the Scandinavian countries may or may not wake up in time.

http://www.dw.com/en/proposed-stricter-german-deportation-rules-draw-criticism/a-38091472

Research director Jan Schneider cited estimates made by the McKinsey consulting firm in late 2016 that put the costs of deporting an illegal alien at more than double (1,500 euros, $1,600) that of convincing him or her with incentives like small sums of start-up money to return their home countries voluntarily (700 euros). The numbers of people deported from Germany in 2016 (25,000), he pointed out, were dwarfed by those who left of their own free will (55,700).

attachment.php

German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere appeared in front of the German parliament on Thursday to argue for a new draft law that would impose stricter rules on asylum seekers. De Maiziere said that the German public would only support Germany's generous asylum policies if the government enforced deportation regulations and protected German society against potential threats from migrants.

The draft law, said de Maiziere, was a response to "the case of Anis Amri and the terror attacks on Breitscheidplatz on December 19," which stressed identity determination, deportation and surveillance of people determined to be potential threats.

"I think it's not too much to ask that people who want asylum from us tell us their true names," De Maiziere said with reference to Amri's use of multiple identities. "And if they don't, it has to have consequences."

Attachments

• 38090839_403.png
    38090839_403.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
BIRMINGHAM, UK, FEBRUARY 4th, 2017

attachment.php

BIRMINGHAM, UK, FEBRUARY 20, 2017

attachment.php

BIRMINGHAM TODAY:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Birmingham2_4_2017.jpg
    Birmingham2_4_2017.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 207
  • birmingham-20th-feb.jpg
    birmingham-20th-feb.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 210
  • today.jpg
    today.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 205
  • today2.jpg
    today2.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/23/birmingham-neighbour-khalid-masood-winson-green

[FONT=&quot]“He was a nice guy. I used to see him outside doing his garden. Never any trouble.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Records suggest Masood had previously lived in Luton, and east London, with a woman, aged 39. Police announced late on Thursday that they had arrested a 39-year-old woman on suspicion of preparation of terrorist acts. It is not known if it is the same person.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The Met confirmed that the raid in Winson Green was part of a wider operation which involved searches of several addresses and eight arrests.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]One witness who worked in a shop near the Hagley Road flat said police arrested three men.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Birmingham city council was unable to confirm or deny reports that Masood had worked as teacher in the city, citing Scotland Yard’s ongoing investigation. There were also reports that he had been a keen bodybuilder.[/FONT]

Last edited:
attachment.php

Britain's Home Secretary Amber Rudd listens as London Mayor Sadiq Khan speaks at a vigil in Trafalgar Square the day after an attack, in London, Britain March 23, 2017. REUTERS/Hannah McKay

-----------------------------------------------

20th August, 2016:
[FONT=&amp]The Mayor said: “I’m really keen for Donald Trump to come to London because Donald Trump, it appears to me, is under the impression that western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“I want him to come to London to meet Londoners of Islamic faith who love being British, love being a Londoner, love being a Muslim.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Going on, Mr Khan said: “I’ve got friends and family in America who are proud Americans, proud Muslims and he needs to recognise that he’s inadvertently playing into the hands of Daesh or so-called ISIL and ISIS by giving the impression there is a clash between the West and mainstream Muslims. There isn’t.”
[/FONT]

Attachments

• sadiq.jpg
    sadiq.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Just a short story I've heard from an Israeli teacher about a school custodian (just happened to be Palestinian), who worked in the same school for over 15 years. Everyone helped the guy, everyone got along with him, but one morning he came to work wearing the bomb vest... Carnage followed. I'll just end it at that - draw your own conclusions.

The Israelis have been warning us about Islam and its intent to wipe all infidels off the face of the earth for many decades. Jews in general have been fighting against this holy Jihad for centuries. Since the threat was mostly contained to the middle east the rest of the world wasn't so concerned. Now it is beginning to pay attention as their sons and daughters are slaughtered in their own cities and towns. Unfortunately for many countries it is too late.

Our US forefathers warned us of the Islamic threat 200 years ago, but because the atrocities were not being fought on US soil we had delusions of a false sense of control and security. Now we are beginning to pay attention. I shudder to think how quickly things would have escalated and the carnage we'd have seen here with Hillary in the White House. Hopefully with Trump at the helm it isn't too late for the U.S.

But make no mistake, this is World War III, and it will be a doozy. We are in the midst of a centuries old holy war against western civilizations that will continue long, long after we are dead and gone. Our only hope is to keep the infestation at bay for as long as possible until the vast majority of sheeple finally wake up to the truth that the wolf will never be their friend, no matter how domesticated it pretends to be.

The Mayor said: “I’m really keen for Donald Trump to come to London because Donald Trump, it appears to me, is under the impression that western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam.

“I want him to come to London to meet Londoners of Islamic faith who love being British, love being a Londoner, love being a Muslim.”

Going on, Mr Khan said: “I’ve got friends and family in America who are proud Americans, proud Muslims and he needs to recognise that he’s inadvertently playing into the hands of Daesh or so-called ISIL and ISIS by giving the impression there is a clash between the West and mainstream Muslims. There isn’t.

this dude's a total snake.

hmmm, been quiet today, it's almost time for someone to come into the thread and start virtue signaling, isnt it?

The Israelis have been warning us about Islam and its intent to wipe all infidels off the face of the earth for many decades. Jews in general have been fighting against this holy Jihad for centuries. Since the threat was mostly contained to the middle east the rest of the world wasn't so concerned. Now it is beginning to pay attention as their sons and daughters are slaughtered in their own cities and towns. Unfortunately for many countries it is too late.

Our US forefathers warned us of the Islamic threat 200 years ago, but because the atrocities were not being fought on US soil we had delusions of a false sense of control and security. Now we are beginning to pay attention. I shudder to think how quickly things would have escalated and the carnage we'd have seen here with Hillary in the White House. Hopefully with Trump at the helm it isn't too late for the U.S.

But make no mistake, this is World War III, and it will be a doozy. We are in the midst of a centuries old holy war against western civilizations that will continue long, long after we are dead and gone. Our only hope is to keep the infestation at bay for as long as possible until the vast majority of sheeple finally wake up to the truth that the wolf will never be their friend, no matter how domesticated it pretends to be.
You just hit the nail on the head there.

This. Look at his quote. As long as it's a steady stream of lone wolves it's never going to be a problem with mainstream Muslims.

although he does say western liberal values are compatible with mainstream islam.....

.......because western liberals will readily submit

attachment.php

Britain's Home Secretary Amber Rudd listens as London Mayor Sadiq Khan speaks at a vigil in Trafalgar Square the day after an attack, in London, Britain March 23, 2017. REUTERS/Hannah McKay

-----------------------------------------------

20th August, 2016:

Islam allows you to lie

And people wonder why when the visigoths entered Rome people flocked to them. Got tired of the same old bs. Maybe one day it will be the same for Europe. I doubt it though.

Nice candlelight vigil. Light a candle and hope it all goes away like a wish on a birthday cake.

This. I was at lunch yesterday with my buddy from London and he was reading me the article that referred to the guy as being Asian. I must have made an "I'm stupid and confused" face because he explained to me that everything East of the Suez is Asia in brit-speak.

so we are North Americanians?...instead of mexicans, americans, canadians, etc...that's bs...call it like it is...what country is the guy from, not what continent...might as well say he is an Earthling...hope trump tightens things up federally...the problem is tightening things up locally with all the liberals around with sanctuary cities and all this open arms bs...need to get these people out of power and it's going to be really hard especially in MA given the voting majority...i feel like all the terrorists have to do is go to a state with a high dem percentage, tough gun laws and go into a gun free zone and go crazy...it's like a soft target within a soft target

Last edited:
Updates from international media (Reuters is still not sure, I guess):

Khalid Masood spent 4 years in Saudi Arabia.
His real name was Adrian Russell Ajao. Later on he changed it to Adrian Elms.
After he came back from Saudi Arabia to UK he started "a school" in Birmingham.
He was arrested for the first time in 1983, when he was 19.
In 2003 he stabbed 22 years old man and left him on the ground bleeding. He was arrested.

Neighbors still think he was a nice person.

He was not on the terrorist list because he did not commit any terror related act.

I was under the wrong impression that those who committed a terror related act are either dead or in prison.

Updates from international media (Reuters is still not sure, I guess):

Khalid Masood spent 4 years in Saudi Arabia.
His real name was Adrian Russell Ajao. Later on he changed it to Adrian Elms.
After he came back from Saudi Arabia to UK he started "a school" in Birmingham.
He was arrested for the first time in 1983, when he was 19.
In 2003 he stabbed 22 years old man and left him on the ground bleeding. He was arrested.

Neighbors still think he was a nice person.

He was not on the terrorist list because he did not commit any terror related act.

I was under the wrong impression that those who committed a terror related act are either dead or in prison.

You got it all wrong my friend. He wasn't on the terrorist list because he was too old my man. Didn't fit the profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so we are North Americanians?...instead of mexicans, americans, canadians, etc...that's bs...call it like it is...what country is the guy from, not what continent...might as well say he is an Earthling...hope trump tightens things up federally...the problem is tightening things up locally with all the liberals around with sanctuary cities and all this open arms bs...need to get these people out of power and it's going to be really hard especially in MA given the voting majority...i feel like all the terrorists have to do is go to a state with a high dem percentage, tough gun laws and go into a gun free zone and go crazy...it's like a soft target within a soft target

Workplace violence committed by a talented teacher from Asia is easy to swallow. That is what maters! Everything else is just us explaining in illogical terms illogical reality around us.[smile]

Do not get any ideas, Elizabeth, you are still pure fake!

Well the stabbing was many years ago. He was young and foolish but he had since turned his life around you see.

The farce continues:

The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for Wednesday’s attack. Police believe Masood acted alone, but Rowley said police are investigating whether he ‘‘acted totally alone inspired by terrorist propaganda, or if others have encouraged, supported or directed him.’’
Seven people arrested in London and Birmingham are being held on suspicion of preparing terrorist acts.

That's an awful lot of people for a guy that acted alone. Maybe they helped him put the Youtube DVD in the player or something.

The farce continues:

The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for Wednesday’s attack. Police believe Masood acted alone, but Rowley said police are investigating whether he ‘‘acted totally alone inspired by terrorist propaganda, or if others have encouraged, supported or directed him.’’
Seven people arrested in London and Birmingham are being held on suspicion of preparing terrorist acts.

Latest eyewitness testimony:

He was stabbing unarmed policeman with two knives and then he just walked inside of the gate of the Parliament where he was shot three times by a bodyguard.

British High Terror Level at it's best!

-----------------

"An act of terrorism tried to silence our democracy," Prime Minister Theresa May told parliament. "He took out his rage indiscriminately."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom