• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

My Ruger SR9c is "sensitive" to ammo with hard primers ... from one box of 50 Belom ... I had EIGHT !!!! rounds fail to fire
My buddy has that one. I think it's the gun itself. We've had a few FTF and FTEs with it (including stuck brass). I'm 100 rounds in and havent had a problem with beretta 92 or glock 19. I'll buy the rest off you if you want [smile]

38 special in stock at CCI
$32. Ship to a UPS Store in NH for a $5 fee

Lots of 9mm in stock from Fededal. Including this 44 cpr 9mm

38 special in stock at CCI
$32. Ship to a UPS Store in NH for a $5 fee

Lots of 9mm in stock from Fededal. Including this 44 cpr 9mm
Do you have to rent a box? Or can you just ship to the store address every now and then?

Received my annual members gift this week:

A nice ammo can
A Pair of safety glasses
A bottle of Remington Bore Brite
A TS USA sticker
A TS USA carabiner
And my favorite... A frag grenade belt pouch!

I think this means TS is going to start stocking frag grenades soon!

Figured I'd try them and all I see on the site for .45 ammo and a couple of other calibers "NOTIFY" only. Being checking on and off for days... How do you guys manage to buy anything from TS? And notify does not seem to work also - at least I did not get any emails.

Figured I'd try them and all I see on the site for .45 ammo and a couple of other calibers "NOTIFY" only. Being checking on and off for days... How do you guys manage to buy anything from TS? And notify does not seem to work also - at least I did not get any emails.
You’re a little late to the party but let me summarize. We check daily and sometime a few times a day. Notifications are spotty and work best when you place it for a specific brand rather than the caliber. A few months ago you would have had no chance at getting any ammo but now at least the common calibers will hang out for as much as a full day or more.

It’s really a chum in the water game. If you really wanted the ammo you would have no problem getting it. At this point TS has higher prices than many other online retailers even with the free shipping and 8% off for the Prime membership.

You’re a little late to the party but let me summarize. We check daily and sometime a few times a day. Notifications are spotty and work best when you place it for a specific brand rather than the caliber. A few months ago you would have had no chance at getting any ammo but now at least the common calibers will hang out for as much as a full day or more.

It’s really a chum in the water game. If you really wanted the ammo you would have no problem getting it. At this point TS has higher prices than many other online retailers even with the free shipping and 8% off for the Prime membership.
Thank you! Will be trying again - specific brand and caliber and keep pinging them several times a day. Their prices look fine compared to what I saw at several stores in my area. Wish there be more places which ship to MA - used to buy from AmmoToGo several years back and recently found they don't ship to MA anymore.

Yea, TS no longer first on my list of ammo retailers to buy from. Plenty of other options that have better pricing. The only benefit of TS I can see is the fast shipping and you can buy a few boxes shipped free if you have prime. How will this affect TS in the long run? Time will tell but they're not my top choice any more.

This was awhile back but does anyone else remember discountammosales.com? I recall you could only buy case. It was run by TS and had even better pricing. They merged the site a number of years ago sadly.

Yea, TS no longer first on my list of ammo retailers to buy from. Plenty of other options that have better pricing. The only benefit of TS I can see is the fast shipping and you can buy a few boxes shipped free if you have prime. How will this affect TS in the long run? Time will tell but they're not my top choice any more.

This was awhile back but does anyone else remember discountammosales.com? I recall you could only buy case. It was run by TS and had even better pricing. They merged the site a number of years ago sadly.

Thats pretty much where I am as well. Prior to the ammo crash they have been a great resource and I’m sure they will be again. I joined Prime when I was breaking in a new rifle and I wanted to see what commercial ammo would shoot best out of it and it was great to be able to order a box at a time to see what performed best.

Bob

Did anyone notice if that Aguila 9mm from F&D was ever in stock? $175 per 300 plus shipping so not great. But I was just curious.

Back
Top Bottom