Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Magtech 9mm up there now. If we all hold off maybe they have to lower the price on all this 9? Hard to pass up the chance to buy it since it has been so scarce.

.83 for prime
Tempted to grab a couple boxes. I tend to run surplus brass through my fal but starting to run a little low. Anyone have any experience with this in a fal?

YESSS!!!!!!!!
Good stuff then I assume? Just hate to pay that much for plinking. Most of my surplus I own for .55-.75 per for not great either but better then .90. Just hate to burn through it all as I dont see much posted anymore, just put up a wtb for some. Wish I bought all that @Greg had for sale a little while back, luckily I grabbed some though.

Good stuff then I assume? Just hate to pay that much for plinking. Most of my surplus I own for .55-.75 per for not great either but better then .90. Just hate to burn through it all as I dont see much posted anymore, just put up a wtb for some. Wish I bought all that @Greg had for sale a little while back, luckily I grabbed some though.

I had $7k and a chance to buy Ebay pre IPO stock.. I rented a condo at a ski resort in Tahoe for 2 weeks instead lol

S&B 9mm up at TS 60 CPR. Remington too (actually lasted the night!). Maybe things are getting better. But I need 44 :(

and ship to a UPS Store in NH. Or if you have any friends in neighboring free states.

As of right now, Midway has the same stuff for $35/box: Magtech Ammo 10mm Auto 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of 50
Since I let my prime membership expire, I don't benefit from the discounts and free shipping from TSUSA so I just picked up a few from Midway.

Shows .40 Prime shipped for me. I don’t see .32. If it did I’d buy some.
Interesting, the 124gr fmj this morning was definitely .32 for prime members, the soft point and hollow point were/are both .37 for me add in ma tax and it would probably come out to .34-35 for the fmj and .40 for the others.

Interesting, the fmj this morning was definitely .32 for prime members, the soft point and hollow point were/are both .37 for me add in ma tax and it would probably come out to .34-35 for the fmj and .40 for the others.
That makes sense as the 124gr fmj is gone.

Back
Top Bottom