• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

The 115gr stuff was much cheaper. They re-released a few boxes just now that it said added to my cart but they didn't hold there for whatever reason.

They had Remington .380 this morning, I just happened to look and there were 12 boxes of 250 left. I managed to get one. So, it’s there, infrequently as it is, you just have to get lucky. My text and e-mail notifications did not alert me.

Happy with Prime right now. Got a text alert, clicked the link, added to cart, it got held for a few minutes through checkout - awesome.

They had Remington .380 this morning, I just happened to look and there were 12 boxes of 250 left. I managed to get one. So, it’s there, infrequently as it is, you just have to get lucky. My text and e-mail notifications did not alert me.
The "Ram" just had S&B 380 in stock at 56 cpr. I went through checkout used a $15 off coupon and it went out of stock during payment. Was hoping to snag it for others here that might want it.

Happy with Prime right now. Got a text alert, clicked the link, added to cart, it got held for a few minutes through checkout - awesome.
For those willing to ship to a UPS Store in NH
Federal has 45, 38 spl, and jacketed and Syntech 9mm ammo in stock. Free shipping over $149 and no sales tax. Save some money over TSUSA

And more 45 in stock at Natchez. 65 cpr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom