• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Not cheap but thought I’d share anyway for those willing to ship to a NH friend or NH UPS Store
357 mag

45 colt

DavidC77: First, I think we all acknowledge the wisdom of not posting links/names of companies willing to ship to MA, and for the reasons you cite. On the other hand, I'm a little confused by the thread. You argue that we shouldn't be posting links to those companies (we agree), so your argument is that our activities are imperiling either those vendors or our ability to do business with them. On the other hand, you started this discussion by stating how frustrated you were that when you followed the posted links (other than TSUSA) you were taken to sites that DIDN'T ship to MA. I'm not clear on how posting ammo availability from a company that won't ship to MA is somehow enhancing the likelihood that the AG would take action against the company that is already complying with her wishes... To be fair, I quickly reviewed the most recent 2 dozen pages of this thread, and I found no links to companies that DO ship to MA (other than TSUSA).

So, do I get that your actual issue is that the content of the posts in this 15K posts thread don't all align with the title of the thread? Please correct me if I've misunderstood your argument...

Sorry RankAmateur for not getting back to you right away...

The point I'm trying to make is that this THREAD is about TS USA shipping to MA so yes this Thread is about MA!!!

Posting any other ammo seller that will ship to you is against NES Rules, period!!!

This thread is about one company selling to us in MA, not any other companies selling to us in MA or any other state...
Listing any other company that hasn't said outright that they will sell to us in MA is against NES Rules...
Plus this thread is about TS USA, so listing any other seller is against NES Rules!!!

What's happening by listing other companies that ship ammo is clogging up this thread about TS USA shipping to MA and again against NES Rules!!!

The point I'm trying to make is that this THREAD is about TS USA shipping to MA so yes this Thread is about MA!!!

Posting any other ammo seller that will ship to you is against NES Rules, period!!!

This thread is about one company selling to us in MA, not any other companies selling to us in MA or any other state...
Listing any other company that hasn't said outright that they will sell to us in MA is against NES Rules...
Plus this thread is about TS USA, so listing any other seller is against NES Rules!!!

What's happening by listing other companies that ship ammo is clogging up this thread about TS USA shipping to MA and again against NES Rules!!!

Sorry? You aren't sorry. You have been stewing about this since the last time. Quoting a post from 4/28? Gimme a break, that has to be against NES Rules.
Trying to get this thread locked again? Against NES Rules.
Sticking a finger into @RankAmateur rear end, trying to get a reaction? Against NES Rules.
Whining? Definitely against NES Rules, period!

Go take your saltiness somewhere else.

Hoping this is sarcasm. But muh rulez!!! Dammit!!

The thread has evolved into something other than what it was originally intended for, I agree.

Where you are going full retard is that you want to use some rule and because YOU don't like it, the 300 people who post in this thread should stop enjoying it and informing others about good deals

Now, don't you remind yourself of the typical Massachusetts liberal that wants to spoil everybody's good time because THEY don't like it ?

Last edited:
And for those looking for quality .22 target ammo Eley Club at $900/case is a really good buy (I was paying ~$750 pre-pandemic) in this climate.

I have two orders for the Ely in since.

2/14/2021 Order #:
Ship To:
PO #:
INTERNET
Type: O
ASAP Processing

2/7/2021 Order #:
Ship To:
PO #:
INTERNET
Type: O