Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Meh
Federal 800 count range box of 22lr at .06 a round
Wanted to buy this, but I have to contact TSUSA again...
They duplicate charged me for my prime renewal, so I contacted them to have them refund me one of the charges...but apparently, they also removed my account's prime benefits, and checking out now applies shipping and does not include the discount [angry]

**Sorry to hijack this thread again. BUT that same vendor that had the Scorpio 9mm a couple weeks ago will be listing some steel and nickel plated steel cased 223 and 7.62x39 tomorrow night at 8ish.**

PM me if you’re not aware of the vendor. Sorry if you guys already got the email newsletter. Just trying to get the word out.

Carry on!

Last edited:
**Sorry to hijack this thread again. BUT that same vendor that had the Scorpio 9mm a couple weeks ago will be listing some steel and nickel plated steel cased 223 and 7.62x39 tomorrow night at 8ish.**

PM me if you’re not aware of the vendor.

Carry on!

Though I was unable to partake in the previous sale, I at the very least signed up for notifications and received this very one. Alarm set *central time people!* and silver bear (62grn. HP) needs a new home.
-Thanks

PM me if you’re not aware of the vendor. Sorry if you guys already got the email newsletter. Just trying to get the word out.

Carry on!
Got the same email, alarm set and credit card ready.

Carry on!

Just got a reply back re: shipping options. All packages are discreetly double boxed. Girls in the leasing office will still think I'm building a home gym. :D

Just got a reply back re: shipping options. All packages are discreetly double boxed. Girls in the leasing office will still think I'm building a home gym. :D
Niiiice! Have you had a chance to run the Scorpio in the Glock yet? Was just curious.

Carry on!

Please send me the vender information.

Thanks
Got the same email, alarm set and credit card ready.

Saw 2 price unicorns this morning while randomly watching the new arrivals (actually for sale for the price on the linked pages):

Was able to get one pack of the pmc, Barnaul sold out before I got to checkout. Very surprising that the prices were the 2 months ago prices.

Ending up caving and buying 9mm rounds yesterday. They were just delivered. While prices suck everywhere right now, Target is still on-point with shipping speed. They're so fast that my package arrived even before the payment posted on my credit card. It still shows "pending".
Better than the Aluminum Federal at FS, 200 rounds for $66...
-_______________________________-

Is TSUSA getting stock in daily and selling out that quickly? I've checked a few times randomly and they're out of everything I need.

Yes. Inventory is going from 99+ to out of stock in the time it takes to check out and finalize the order. Set alerts or hit refresh all day. Or wait a couple years for everything to return to “normalcy,” whatever that may look like.

Shipping times seem to be faster than the disclaimer they still have. Had 1 order placed last weekend that arrived last night, another order from Wednesday arriving today. (Non bulk orders of less popular calibers)

Mine almost always seem to arrive the next day if I order in the morning. Probably helps that I'm close by to a distribution hub though. Still, that's Target really hustling on fulfillment. Online stores can sometimes have a day or two between order receipt and actually getting the item to the first UPS/Fedex scan, so good on Target.

Last edited:
I grabbed 10 boxes. I have a whole lotta buckshot ;)
Lol. I grabbed 10 cases.
This is my #2 Favorite 12ga OO Buck round for dependability, accuracy and grouping. Price is also low enough that I train with it. Birdshot ain't for training...
I trust my life to it too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom