Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Good for you and congrats on getting your license. YOU are the new blood we need.
Don't worry one bit about how much ammo costs (as long as you can feed/clothe/shelter your family.) It is worth it.
And don't lock it away in a closet. Shoot it.
Learn your firearm, develop your skills...Train.
I'd rather have only ONE magazine of ammunition left... than a whole sock draw filled with ammo I never got to train with.

Welcome and Bravo!
~Enbloc

Thanks! Yeah, I'm definitely enjoying them. Learned right off the bat that the sr22 isn't actually dry-fire safe, like it's advertised. Ruger made it right, though! It's a great hobby that I've been enjoying with my dad and brother on trips back to PA, so I'm definitely not being too stingey with the ammo. Looking forward to hopefully participating in some competition soon.

Cheers!

A branch manager was teaching me to to be a bank teller years and years ago. "At the end of the day, you have to balance your draw." I didn't know what the hell she was talking about. She had to repeat it about three times before I realized she had a speech impediment from growing up in Boston.

recently ordered some lobster rolls to go from a place on the north shore. I was able to pay inside, then they bring it curbside.

the woman at the register had a STIFF accent.

After I paid she says: want ketchup?”
me: No thanks
Her: mustahd?
Me: no thanks
Her: what cayenne?

Me: uhh is there one you suggest? complete bertstare think who puts cayenne on a lobster roll...

then it hit me.

“What car ya in.”

Like Beefaroni???

It's aptly named, as I can eat a half pot of chili and not fart nearly as much as from one small can of " beefaroni. " [rofl] I am glad I havent had any of that stuff in over 10 years, the constant farting was too much.

They currently have stock of .357SIG (.40 per rd), which means I get to swap barrels on my S&W 40C for awhile until the prices return to normalcy ;)

But they have .40 for the same price.

It's aptly named, as I can eat a half pot of chili and not fart nearly as much as from one small can of " beefaroni. " [rofl] I am glad I havent had any of that stuff in over 10 years, the constant farting was too much.
<boof-aroni> [smile]

Since it kind of fits here and the thread I originally posted it in got locked.

BassPro has Pmag 30’s in stock for drop ship to Hooksett - if you don’t have standard cap mags (and a good supply of them) - I’d get on that quick.

Ending up caving and buying 9mm rounds yesterday. They were just delivered. While prices suck everywhere right now, Target is still on-point with shipping speed. They're so fast that my package arrived even before the payment posted on my credit card. It still shows "pending".

Pro tip if you have to call them select option 2 "customer service," not option 1 "sales" from the phone menu.

I had to call to cancel an order and hit a full voice mailbox dead end with sales, called back and got right through on the option 2.

I have about 700 rounds of 7.62 NATO on hand but I wanted some quality .308 and regretted not buying it earlier, today I decided to bite the bullet on price (pun intended) and order some Federal Gold Medal Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point.

Unfortunately I had a brain fart and added 168gr to my cart instead of 175gr and only realized it a moment after clicking to confirm the sale.

But I was able to call to cancel it and went back and bought a 200 round case of the 175gr (same price as the 168gr).

🐯

I purchased a case of the 168gr Sierra King 7.62x51. Haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet though.

Speaking of decently priced (not great, but in today’s environment, not bad) .308 ammo:

83 in stock at time of posting.

I purchased a case of the 168gr Sierra King 7.62x51. Haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet though.

Speaking of decently priced (not great, but in today’s environment, not bad) .308 ammo:

Tempting, but I just blew my wad on 1080 rounds of .30 carbine.

I got some of that a few weeks ago for $275...

Tempting, but I just blew my wad on 1080 rounds of .30 carbine.

I just checked again and there’s 67 cases left. Just sitting there and taunting/mocking me. I have 400+ rounds of 7.62x51, and another 500 rounds of brass that I deprimed and ran through the tumbler that are ready for reloading.

I wouldn’t mind the additional inventory, but have no place to keep it and really don’t shoot rifles as much as shotguns. It’ll take a year-plus before I shoot off the 400+ rounds I have now, at least. Although, I don’t know how often these Lake City cases show up in this caliber.

66 Left. Must.... resist....

Back
Top Bottom