Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Federal AE 45acp $.40 a round Prime šŸ˜µ

If anyone is looking for 45, there's another ammo manufacturer who's got (according to their website inventory) 45k rounds of 230 gr JHP 45 ammo for $377 per 1k round case shipped. No sales tax. Smaller quantities available too.

If you don't mind shooting lead, they have cases of 230 gr lead round nose 45 ammo for $305 shipped. PM if interested.

This goes for 38 spl and 357 mag as well. Prices can't be beat.

If anyone is looking for 45, there's another ammo manufacturer who's got (according to their website inventory) 45k rounds of 230 gr JHP 45 ammo for $377 per 1k round case shipped. No sales tax. Smaller quantities available too.

If you don't mind shooting lead, they have cases of 230 gr lead round nose 45 ammo for $305 shipped. PM if interested.

Pmā€™d

I recieved my shipping notification for that yesterday šŸ˜€

I recieved my shipping notification for that yesterday šŸ˜€
Sweet!! Glad you got some ordered! Looks like it took some time for them to ship (compared to TSUSA) but hey no one can beat their pricing at the moment so its worth the wait.

Sweet!! Glad you got some ordered! Looks like it took some time for them to ship but hey no one can beat their pricing at the moment so its worth the wait.

Yeah can't complain about the price, I didn't need it right away either so I don't mind waiting.

I almost wanna buy some of that 12 gauge ammo but I need a shotgun first!!! LOL
A shotgun was really the only gun i needed but didnt have. I figured just as all the Marxist riots were starting i ought to fix that and luckily i was able to pick up the gun I wanted. Hard to find even cheap mossbergs at all now. I had some 12g ammo, but that is the only caliber i wasnt in good shape for.

I forget the specific posters, but many thanks to all the people who put me onto #4 Buckshot for home defense VS 00. I had already loaded up on some full strength loads, but I really like running mini shells in my pump guns. 8 + 1 is alot of lead on deck.

Just received 2 cases of Federal Minishells, 15 pellet #4 buck. I'll pattern these versus full size versus the Aguilla shells soon and post some results.

A shotgun was really the only gun i needed but didnt have. I figured just as all the Marxist riots were starting i ought to fix that and luckily i was able to pick up the gun I wanted. Hard to find even cheap mossbergs at all now. I had some 12g ammo, but that is the only caliber i wasnt in good shape for.

Right when the market crashed due to COVID I saw a video of stores in vegas having sold every single item on the shelf (gun stores). I called my FFL guy and he was almost out as well. Snagged a couple of Maverick 88's, and some other goodies. SO thankful I put that order in.

I'm proud of all you guys who have made a commitment to the future of the Shooting Sports by making sure you have ample, on-hand supplies of ammunition.
Some may be a little 'late to the party' but none of you have 'missed the boat'.

With that I'll add: "May you never need to shoot your ammo in anger, only the joy of hunting/training/and competition."
~Enbloc

Last edited:
TSUSA will ship to an address other than your normal address. Just an FYI for anyone who has friends in need. I have been excising my prime memberships legs lately, and for trusted/close friends, it can be great. (I am talking other states)

Also saw #4 and #5 turkey loads in stock. Not cheap and not sure if theyre suitable for self defense but figured Id mention it for the benefit of anyone whos having trouble finding 00 or similar self defense loads

Gunrohctasem
Also saw #4 and #5 turkey loads in stock. Not cheap and not sure if theyre suitable for self defense but figured Id mention it for the benefit of anyone whos having trouble finding 00 or similar self defense loads
#4 to the face at 5 yards should be effective...

I don't see prices going down between now and the election and given that some of these shipments are gone in an hour, sounds like prices will continue higher as clearly the current price isnt slowing anyone down. And if Biden wins in November I imagine it will become even more crazy.

I forget the specific posters, but many thanks to all the people who put me onto #4 Buckshot for home defense VS 00. I had already loaded up on some full strength loads, but I really like running mini shells in my pump guns. 8 + 1 is alot of lead on deck. ... Just received 2 cases of Federal Minishells, 15 pellet #4 buck. I'll pattern these versus full size versus the Aguilla shells soon and post some results.
That was member @Coyote33...

No, not me. That was originally from @djbradles before me. I was just reposting it.

Here's some more info on buckshot. Still like that info from DJBradles on #4 buckshot. Will go back and look for that, and post it here again.

Shot-Size-Chart-Shotgunworld.jpg
shellsizes.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IkHYt0aSzI

Last edited:
No, not me. That was originally from @djbradles before me. I was just reposting it.

Here's some more info on buckshot. Still like that info from DJBradles on #4 buckshot. Will go back and look for that, and post it here again.

Shot-Size-Chart-Shotgunworld.jpg
shellsizes.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IkHYt0aSzI

Very informative. I have to admit I brought up #4 and #5 in an earlier post because I had recalled that #4 was an acceptable option for self defense. I figured #5 would be just a bit smaller but thats not the case. Also theres a difference between #4 buck and #4 shot which I didnt know.

Back
Top Bottom