Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Also saw #4 and #5 turkey loads in stock. Not cheap and not sure if theyre suitable for self defense but figured Id mention it for the benefit of anyone whos having trouble finding 00 or similar self defense loads
Got the #5 during winter and just picked up the #4. It’s a small game load and perfect for self defense. It’ll cause some wounds.

Dammit, missed the buckshot. That’s what I get for going to work.
I grabbed 10 boxes just because the voice in my head said I should. You're welcome to 8 of them if you want, I never shoot my shotguns honestly.

Also if anyone needed any Federal Automatch .22 325 from Walmart in Worcester, you're SOL now 😂

I grabbed 10 boxes just because the voice in my head said I should. You're welcome to 8 of them if you want, I never shoot my shotguns honestly.

Also if anyone needed any Federal Automatch .22 325 from Walmart in Worcester, you're SOL now 😂
Same. I have a pump but Im not really a shotgun guy. I had been buying 00 and slugs when they were @ around $0.70/rd just because I figured whats the use of the shotgun with just trap loads? When they went >$1/rd I passed. Saw the Wolf at $0.62 (I think) today and bought some because why not? [laugh]

10 boxes of 100?!? Doesn’t matter, I’ll still drive out to you for 40 rds. Give it a week though, gotta let Wallyworld catch up it would seem.

Gunrohctasem
???

Also I guess anything to the face from 5 yards would be effective. Have to admit to not knowing #4 shot and #4 buck were different things though. Im assuming now turkey loads are #4 shot.
I was clearing my throat.

Actually, I was trying to figure out what member Mesatchornug's handle might mean, and wrote it down in the Reply Block at the bottom of the page to see it visually.
Somehow that deleted 'artifact' made it into the post. Black Mystic Magic...

"Gunrohctasem"
In Enblonics : Gun-Rock-Tase-'em...

Yep, Turkey loads are bird shot. Specialized Bird Shot...

Not to worry about Bird or Buck though... until you need them. <common issue>

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Walmarts in Massachusetts are still stocking/selling 12ga buck & slugs? I picked up a few boxes from the Raynham location a couples weeks ago for 80c/round or so. *apologies in advance for hi-jacking TSUSA thread to ask Walmart question*
I know the Danvers Walmart had some on Tuesday. I didn’t buy any though.

Wolf 55 grain 223 steel case in sealed tin $0.37/rd

Dang. Better off buying the brown bear and silver bear from the other vendor I mentioned. Much cheaper especially since there’s no sales tax.

Dang. Better off buying the brown bear and silver bear from the other vendor I mentioned. Much cheaper especially since there’s no sales tax.
TBH I havent bought any 223/556 in months and was kinda horrified at the prices for steel cased stuff but just figured Id throw it out there for people to know its available. Last 556 I bought was on March 6 for $0.26/ round. (brass xm193) Crazy...

Do people pay a premium because its in a tuna can? idk

Does anyone know if Walmarts in Massachusetts are still stocking/selling 12ga buck & slugs? I picked up a few boxes from the Raynham location a couples weeks ago for 80c/round or so. *apologies in advance for hi-jacking TSUSA thread to ask Walmart question*
Why yes they are. This was the other day in West Boylston.
03035E89-7CA1-40D8-909B-CD09399748AB.jpeg

Shit I can’t believe even the demand for steel cased is this high. I’m speechless.

Well if anyone wants me to order my limit of brown bear (800 rounds) and buy it from me at cost, let me know. No I’m not delivering lol.

It went a lot quicker then the sale a couple of weeks ago. They had 750 rounds of silver bear, that I managed to grab. But everything specifically called out in their email was impossible.

Back
Top Bottom