Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I found some old boxes of american eagle in the barn, all large primer. So when it recently came in stock I grabbed some more. At some point in time they switched to small primer. A**holes.
Looks like I have a mix of large and small primer, Ill be sure to load each mag with some of each too

I have a bag of small primer 45 so I can leave a few behind at the range each time like a fuxking tooth fairy.

You’re welcome.

I forget does when ordering a full case for free shipping. Do they also charge sales taxes?
Free ship for cases, sales tax if your state has it, $96/year for Prime membership which gives you an 8% discount on everything and free ship on any amount. The more you order, the more it makes financial sense to be a member.

The law did carve out an exemption for small merchants – those with fewer than 200 customers in the state annually or sales below $100,000.

NES members alone Im sure were enough to meet this threshold.

Free ship for cases, sales tax if your state has it, $96/year for Prime membership which gives you an 8% discount on everything and free ship on any amount. The more you order, the more it makes financial sense to be a member.
Free ship for smaller amounts is why I get prime. You can buy small amounts every month rather than one large purchase, and it doesn't cost you more. Plus your saving 8% on top.
Which more than pays for sales tax.

Free ship for smaller amounts is why I get prime. You can buy small amounts every month rather than one large purchase, and it doesn't cost you more. Plus your saving 8% on top.
Which more than pays for sales tax.
This.

I wanted to try factory ammo for the new 6.5cm (did I tell you, I shoot a 6.5 creedmoor [laugh] ), ordered one box of each factory ammo.

Same for 45acp. Whenever I take new shooters, I order a couple of boxes because I reload with small pistol primers and don't feel like picking up brass when I am with new people (dont wamt to get distracted), so I let them shoot the LP brass and leave it there.

So Prime makes sense for these purchases.

TS USA just dropped the mother load of all primers for you that waste time reloading. :D I currently do not, so I can't speak to the prices.

If the shop in-question has obtained legal consultation, and having evaluated the situation, have elected to proceed then there is no concern posting this information here.
I don't think they understand what a motivated corrupt government with unlimited resources and a favorable executive branch can do. They'll be audits, license reviews, board of health, OSHA, DEA, FBI, whatever they want to do if they are motivated.

You bet they charge the MA sales tax. Why wouldn't they? Those sonsofbitches.

What are you talking about? TSUSA gave the middle finger to Maura and told her f*ck off and went ahead and sold ammo in MA. Of course they're going to charge sales tax so she can't use that to come after them and shut them down.

$85/1k of CCI SPP is supposedly laughably expensive
Yes.....precovid primers for 1K was 25-35 dollars. They are almost triple. Not including Hazmat.

I haven't bought them for nearly 3 years and won't reload 9mm because even though I'm "technically" saving money still.

I have quite a few for safety stock but until primer prices come down, my reloading is only for large calibers and significant cost savings.

I'll just buy 9mm for 11 ish a box and have it shipped to my house with TS USA.

Back
Top Bottom