Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I hope you guys are stocking up on that S&B 9mm. 26-27cpr for some of the highest rated fmj 9mm. Remember, these times is post-scamdemic, post-import bans, 9% inflation, democrats in control, etc. Not long ago, you would've given your left nut for this opportunity.

edit: same with 22lr. Everyone here should be well stocked with CCI Mini Mags at 7.6cpr.

I hope you guys are stocking up on that S&B 9mm. 26-27cpr for some of the highest rated fmj 9mm. Remember, these times is post-scamdemic, post-import bans, 9% inflation, democrats in control, etc. Not long ago, you would've given your left nut for this opportunity.

edit: same with 22lr. Everyone here should be well stocked with CCI Mini Mags at 7.6cpr.
1678884481645.gif

I've been well stocked for mini mags since when they were 1.3 cpr

Bought a case of S&B 9 for myself and a case for my father. we will each probably get another case before it’s gone.

The subsonic stuff is starting to come down, trying to stack that as best I can in an apartment
My neighbor in NH was using that to kill a bunch of chipmunks that were destroying his garden and yard, with a home made suppressor and those sub sonic, from 50 yards away it sounded like an air gun. (not sure why he didn;t just use an air gun, but it worked)

I bought some, tempted to get more

My neighbor in NH was using that to kill a bunch of chipmunks that were destroying his garden and yard, with a home made suppressor and those sub sonic, from 50 yards away it sounded like an air gun. (not sure why he didn;t just use an air gun, but it worked)

The subsonic stuff is SO quiet out of a suppressed bolt action rifle. I save it all for my CZ455 and shoot standard or extra velocity cheap stuff out of my pistols or 4.5" dedicated .22LR AR since it stays quiet with the short barrels. It's all quiet enough that once I told my wife that I was going out back to shoot, shot for 10 minutes, then came back inside and she asked me when I was going to go shoot.

if you want a really nice subsonic for pest control try the Eley subsonic HP. I use it for chipmunk control out of my CZ 455 suppressed. Super consistent for me in this platform. I can tag the chips out at around 75-80 yds. I wish TSUSA carried it.

if you want a really nice subsonic for pest control try the Eley subsonic HP. I use it for chipmunk control out of my CZ 455 suppressed. Super consistent for me in this platform. I can tag the chips out at around 75-80 yds. I wish TSUSA carried it.
Sweet!
The funny part of this was he thought he had one or two chipmunks living in his rock wall, after about 2 weeks of shooting he must have bagged about 50. The Yotes were eating good every night.

We couldn’t resist. My father and I each just bought 2 more cases of the 124gr SB. This will keep us in the practice ammo for the beginning of the summer. Can’t wait for the snow to clear so I can get back out there.

If only the Wolf gold 556 would drop back down to a reasonable price but they must have bought it high. So high it’s not moving now.

Very hearing safe.

CCI subsonic is about 1/2-3/4 MOA in my 10/22 at 100y. Should be sufficient for field rats.

Eley is better but pricey.

I got a case, should I get more? I think I’m above my 4k round count gentleman’s agreement on ammo hoarding.

I hate to say it, but the Federal American Eagle 308 went up in price the last time they restocked. It's killing me. One might almost say "panic". I'm going to try to wait it out. The stock that I'm going through now was bought at .64 per round.
Same. When it does, I'm going in deep.

Same here, I'm waiting as long as I can and have curbed my shooting of it. My average according to my sheet is .61 per. Once i see some <.65 to my door is when I'll start stacking.

Walmart has them for $12.74 and Harbor Freight just had them on sale for $12.99. Does Targetsports give a discount on those like the ammo and free shipping?
If youre a Prime member, there's an 8% discount plus free ship on any amount. New 30 cal can shipped for $16.16

eta- apparently theres not a members discount on these? $14.99 regardless if Im signed in or not. Ships free though

Last edited:

Best source for Eley that I've found

Back
Top Bottom