Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

$0.46 / round shipped with tax for club members, then another $75 off via rebate. Been a while since I've seen $0.38/round for .223 Remington.
It’s bulk ammo. Meaning it ships in a giant baggie. Meaning you can’t do the rebate because you don’t get the individual boxes.

Ask me how I know.

It’s bulk ammo. Meaning it ships in a giant baggie. Meaning you can’t do the rebate because you don’t get the individual boxes.

Ask me how I know.

Look at the rebate form. Look at the box. The rebate form explicitly includes the specific ammo in the ad.

1683365612451.png

Even if it didn't, still a good price.

Last edited:
I try to buy full cases to get free shipping. What I should do is pick up a couple of boxes and see how it groups in my rifles. The skinflint in me hates to pay for shipping.

I try to buy full cases to get free shipping. What I should do is pick up a couple of boxes and see how it groups in my rifles. The skinflint in me hates to pay for shipping.

In addition to the 8%discount, members never pay shipping ;)

It doesn't take a whole lot of orders to make the membership worth it. You order a couple of boxes of a few different varieties and then a case of what you end up liking and the membership pretty much pays for itself.

$0.46 / round shipped with tax for club members, then another $75 off via rebate. Been a while since I've seen $0.38/round for .223 Remington.
Did you just stumble upon that rebate or did you sign up for rebate alerts or something? Thanks for the heads up on that.

I only wish they offered 500 round cases. I haven't used that load and 1000 rounds is a commitment.
All good dude.

Let's split it 4 ways.

@AJK129 , @Mesatchornug

Ship to your house, then please deliver to mine in the Rue De La Frontiere, ME - be careful, dont drive into Canada or you are f*cked. Only Saturdays between 1:00pm and 2:15pm, no more than 3 days after a full moon and cant be the last saturday of the month. I will give you $5 for gas. Thank you!!

It doesn't take a whole lot of orders to make the membership worth it. You order a couple of boxes of a few different varieties and then a case of what you end up liking and the membership pretty much pays for itself.
I look at it this way ...

If someone says to me "Broc. Pay me $100/year and I will deliver whatever amount of ammo you want, any day of the week, as many single boxes as you want for no extra cost" ... I would pay them $100 just so I don't have to worry about driving to a gun store and hoping they have the ammo I want.

If one of you wants to take that deal and gives me a website with inventory for all gun stores in MA, I will pay you the $100 instead, but you have to deal with me ordering 6 single boxes to try out different brands until I find one that I like. Sometimes ordering them on different days.

All good dude.

Let's split it 4 ways.

@AJK129 , @Mesatchornug

Ship to your house, then please deliver to mine in the Rue De La Frontiere, ME - be careful, dont drive into Canada or you are f*cked. Only Saturdays between 1:00pm and 2:15pm, no more than 3 days after a full moon and cant be the last saturday of the month. I will give you $5 for gas. Thank you!!
I'm gonna be driving so if we could do a moving transaction on 495 that would be great. Ill take the roof off my jeep to toss it in when I slow down to 57mph

I look at it this way ...

If someone says to me "Broc. Pay me $100/year and I will deliver whatever amount of ammo you want, any day of the week, as many single boxes as you want for no extra cost" ... I would pay them $100 just so I don't have to worry about driving to a gun store and hoping they have the ammo I want.

If one of you wants to take that deal and gives me a website with inventory for all gun stores in MA, I will pay you the $100 instead, but you have to deal with me ordering 6 single boxes to try out different brands until I find one that I like. Sometimes ordering them on different days.
I did the math before. Iirc, order $50 worth of ammo every other month or so and the 8% savings plus free shipping brings you to break even on the yearly membership cost. Anything over that and you're saving money.

All good dude.

Let's split it 4 ways.

@AJK129 , @Mesatchornug

I only need 29 rounds, is that okay?

My schedule is opened up lately, I can meet you anywhere on Blue Hills Ave between midnight and 03:17 any Thursday or Saturday, or at @Boston_Shooter's shop at lunchtime, Monday through Wednesday.

I'm gonna be driving so if we could do a moving transaction on 495 that would be great. Ill take the roof off my jeep to toss it in when I slow down to 57mph
We can try that, but can you guarantee your mirror won't fall off in the middle of the transaction?

@Buck F will insurance cover an accident caused by the mirror falling off the Jeep while doing a moving tactical NES ammo transaction?

We can try that, but can you guarantee your mirror won't fall off in the middle of the transaction?

@Buck F will insurance cover an accident caused by the mirror falling off the Jeep while doing a moving tactical NES ammo transaction?
Easy solution, ill just take the mirrors off

Did you just stumble upon that rebate or did you sign up for rebate alerts or something? Thanks for the heads up on that.
Random chance. I was just poking for ammo on TS, was surprised by the price, and the rebate form was noted on the product page. Better lucky than good, I guess. ;)

I joined the club! I can't wait to hook the speaker up to my 8 track player. Is there a secret hand shake or something that I should know about? I hope they send stickers when I get my welcome package. That would be worth it right there.

Absolutely, buy a few cases over the course of the year and it pays for itself rather quickly. Plus , it's dropped off at your doorstep which is rather nice.

Random chance. I was just poking for ammo on TS, was surprised by the price, and the rebate form was noted on the product page. Better lucky than good, I guess. ;)
Cool. Thanks. I check their Rebates Page occasionally but it never seems up to date. Thanks for letting us know!

Back
Top Bottom