Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Yep. And a Winchester Cracker Jack box of 30 rounds on strippers with a loading spoon prize in every box...

1649199461348.png

Yep. And a Winchester Cracker Jack box of 30 rounds on strippers with a loading spoon prize in every box...
Love the packaging and the spoon is helpful but the price is still making my butt pucker. I find that I'm looking for better ammo if I'm going to pay those prices. Bought some Hornady 68 grain for less. Small case of 500. This new normal really blows. It's turning me into a grumpy old man.

For those looking for 12G, Classicfirearms has Turkish-made 00 buck at 60cpr.

They also have a few Wolf/Tula/Sergeant Major offerings:
6.5 Grendel at 80cpr
300blk at 80cpr
x54R at 64cpr
380 at 40cpr
They also have cases of tokarev ammo at 73cpr

For common calibers, target is still the best deal.

Love the packaging and the spoon is helpful but the price is still making my butt pucker. I find that I'm looking for better ammo if I'm going to pay those prices. Bought some Hornady 68 grain for less. Small case of 500. This new normal really blows. It's turning me into a grumpy old man.
I agree. I bought 4 boxes of the 55 grain and 4 of the 62 grain for the collectability. I don't think they will sell much so Winny will stop the format.
Also, I would not buy the 600 round case, (who needs that many spoons?) but these are nice.
To bad they are this pricey. Would make great "extra ammo on hand" for fast refills of an AR mag, like a couple of boxes in the glove box...

Interesting...

IMI Ammo 9mm Luger Ammo +P 124 Grain Black Dot Jacketed Hollow Point​

IMI Ammo 9mm Luger Ammo +P 124 Grain Black Dot Jacketed Hollow Point
View attachment 600199View attachment 600200
The black tip on the IMI Black Dot just means it is +P ammo. It has the same die cut jacketed hollow point as the non +P. Not as good of a bullet as something like an HST, particularly when going through multiple layers of clothing, but works well at the higher velocities you get from a PCC (like from a standard UZI with a 10 inch barrel).

The black tip on the IMI Black Dot just means it is +P ammo. It has the same die cut jacketed hollow point as the non +P. Not as good of a bullet as something like an HST, particularly when going through multiple layers of clothing, but works well at the higher velocities you get from a PCC (like from a standard UZI with a 10 inch barrel).
Crap. I was hoping it was going to be some kind of Hebrew Black Talon... [rofl]

Not much for 22LR at TS right now. Just some overpriced Wolf (of course everything is overpriced these days).

Midway has some offerings in the 9-10 cents a round price range. That's a little easier to take.

Not much for 22LR at TS right now. Just some overpriced Wolf (of course everything is overpriced these days).

Midway has some offerings in the 9-10 cents a round price range. That's a little easier to take.
The CMP e-store still has Amscor High Velocity 36GR Long Rifle for $405 a case (5000 rounds). 8.1 cents a round (free shipping and no sales tax).

Every Walmart I've been in lately has been stocked pretty good with .22lr

The one in Westfield was pretty sparse last time I was there, but I will check again.

Thanks for the heads up.
look at this if you are not in MA - they do not ship to MA - but it is a good price for a good brand.
presumably free shipping for a case.

look at this if you are not in MA - they do not ship to MA - but it is a good price for a good brand.
presumably free shipping for a case.
$20 shipping, but good quality target ammo, so definitely worth it. Comes to 8.4cpr shipped.

Another vendor has the Aguila 40 gr in stock for a little over 9 cpr. Shipping is VERY reasonable and no sales tax.

Back
Top Bottom