Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

^^^

I think someone here was asking about Carry Ammo for their Governor/Judge/Derringer .410 handgun. (Don't recall the make or model...)

I need some 45 Long Colt rounds and some 410 Self Defense Shot Shells...

TSUSA is out of them [crying][crying][crying]

I have the 45acp rounds...

Yes, a new instrument followed me home, can you guess what it was???

This post maybe...???

Looks like they dropped the wolf x39 and .223 by 5 cents per round. Was $413 just this morning like it had been. Still pricey but better. First price drop ive seen on x39 anywhere.

Last edited:
Wolf x39 and 223. Both 37cpr

Wolf x39 and 223. Both 37cpr

Thats pretty tempting for 223

that issue is usually due to the sticky coating on aguila ammo causing binding in the Ruger magazine.
I've been shooting Aguila .22 all this week. There is no discernable amount of sticky coating on these just-bought rounds.
Remmy Golden Bullets on the other hand would stick to a wall if thrown at one...

[rofl]

Maybe Aguila is cutting back???

I've been between aguila and winchester for the last couple weeks. Winchester gives me the most duds.
I think people forget that 22lr mags get filthy too. Thats sometimes the cause of misfeeds.
I've been shooting a Ruger Wrangler and a TCr22 with about 500 rounds each through them this week. Only 2 or 3 Fails to fire. Of those only one failed to fire in the Wrangler when loaded
180 degrees rotated from the first strike location, That was on a Remmy Golden Bullet. Nice thing about pairing a semi and a revolver is the revolver eats the "scraps"...

So I'll be losing my 7.62xcommie virginity shortly but know very little about the ammo, except that it seems to be mostly steel case and that some of it is corrosive. I'll avoid the corrosive stuff, and the gun in question apparently does fine with steel (I'm still a brass snob, never having run steel through any of my guns), but is there anything else to know before I grab a case or 3? Any preferred brands?

mostly steel case and that some of it is corrosive. I'll avoid the corrosive stuf
where have you managed to get a corrosive 7.62x39? so odd, it must be really old.
again, no need for panic there or avoiding it, just clean the barrel same day evening, don`t let it sit. nothing bad will happen.
just odd, i think they stopped making such rounds by 1960s something.

where have you managed to get a corrosive 7.62x39? so odd, it must be really old.
again, no need for panic there or avoiding it, just clean the barrel same day evening, don`t let it sit. nothing bad will happen.
just odd, i think they stopped making such rounds by 1960s something.

Don't give it another thought - I'm sure I'm completely wrong on that point then.

I don't have any 7.62x39, but will be shopping for a bunch shortly.

Don't give it another thought - I'm sure I'm completely wrong on that point then.

I don't have any 7.62x39, but will be shopping for a bunch shortly.
If you're close to 619DW Guns in Merrimac, NH, they have cases of golden tiger x39 for $350 last I heard. That's the cheapest source at the moment. Though the time and gas wasted driving there may not be worth it to some. There's a vendor who ships to MA who has 1k round cases of Maxxtech x39 for $370 plus $25 shipping.
Although if you're a Prime TSUSA member, the Wolf x39 is probably the cheapest.

Back
Top Bottom