Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

anyone notice blazer 115g often shows up but almost never any higher grains? Suppose could be supply chain issues leading to maximizing production outputs w/ less material, but I don't have a clue.
I'm wondering if 9mm in 115 grains is the preferred weight for CMP training and competition, where 124 and 147 are more for personal defense training?

Some 7.5x55 swiss is up for those that shoot it. Haven't seen any on Ts since covid hit. Price reflects that, $1.29 per. Fmj and sp.

a rather peculiar peculiarity - a CMP order of .308 came today, and a fedex guy insisted he needed a scan of my driver license for delivery.
it had never been needed before, a first time. odd. it was always a signature only needed, nothing else.

a rather peculiar peculiarity - a CMP order of .308 came today, and a fedex guy insisted he needed a scan of my driver license for delivery.
it had never been needed before, a first time. odd. it was always a signature only needed, nothing else.

The only time I ever was asked that was because the delivery guy was being pedantic about an "adult" accepting delivery, and apparently my gray hairs coming through wasn't sufficient. That said though, my regular driver knows me and never asks, so I've rarely experience that issue. Not sure about CMP, but Target Sports ships only after a virtual affidavit of being 21 and over. Maybe their shipping notes suggest verification if the driver don't know you.

Here is FedEx’s official signature requirements:

Adult signature required​

FedEx obtains a signature from someone at the delivery address who is at least the age of majority (no longer a minor) in the destination country. Government-issued photo identification or other identification customarily accepted by local authorities is required. If there is no eligible recipient at the address, FedEx may reattempt the delivery. For U.S. deliveries, the recipient must be 21 years of age and present government-issued photo identification.

It’s new for FedEx, started last week, my delivery guy is annoyed by it

It’s new for FedEx, started last week, my delivery guy is annoyed by it
rather stupid policy and worked like shit, he was struggling with the scan of the DL back side - his reader was not catching it at all.
so they do it for all signature deliveries or firearms/ammo only?

rather stupid policy and worked like shit, he was struggling with the scan of the DL back side - his reader was not catching it at all.
From their web site I would say it’s for all “Adult Signature Required” shipments.

ETA. Additional from FedEx
  • Signature service defaults: Shipments containing firearms or alcohol must use the Adult Signature Required. Shipments with a declared value of $500 or greater must use the Direct Signature Required service.
Doesn’t say anything about ammo. Unless its declared value is over $500 (which is, unfortunately, easy to reach now-a-days), then it must ship with at least Direct Signature Required.

Last edited:
I believe it’s any package that requires a signature from an adult (ie over 18), apparently someone must have screwed up and gave someone’s kid alcohol or ammo or something

I believe it’s any package that requires a signature from an adult (ie over 18), apparently someone must have screwed up and gave someone’s kid alcohol or ammo or something
Or FedEx corporate is finally cracking down on drivers dumping packages when they're supposed to be signed for. I've had a shipment worth $25k left in my driveway before. Signature was required, but driver DGAF. My driver now knows me and will call to see if I'm home or at my shop when he's got a delivery for either spot.

^^^ Win 9mm @ .35
That's not too horrible pricing for the times and by a major manufacturer...

For being dirty?!?

something about improperly igniting powder. Perhaps quality control is slipping with a ramp up in production or using inferior products as substitutes in their budget ammo.

I know their steel cased 9mm they were producing this year is atrocious.

I haven’t had any issues with their .223 or foray.

Back
Top Bottom