• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Haha, I thought maybe they tiered the gifts based on how much you spent. My last box came with 10 rounds of .357sig Gold Dot.
5r6jju.jpg

I thought it was hand cream? Wait, maybe wrong thread.....
Too soon. My dermatologist appointment is tomorrow morning.

Just got my prime mystery box.
Plastic 30cal can, otis universal cleaning kit, carabiner, and a sticker. Nothing to write home about but can't complain with it being free and unexpected.

They haven't been tossing in some ammo lately I've noticed... TSUSA use to include some ammo, my last one didn't have any and I've been seeing folks post there box but not saying anything about getting ammo... Maybe with the ammo shortage they don't have any little lots of ammo kicking around in the Warehouse like they use to???

Some bimetal 9mm at .34
Regular steel at .32, not much left.

They haven't been tossing in some ammo lately I've noticed... TSUSA use to include some ammo, my last one didn't have any and I've been seeing folks post there box but not saying anything about getting ammo... Maybe with the ammo shortage they don't have any little lots of ammo kicking around in the Warehouse like they use to???
IIRC, they had a post on their website to that effect. Basically "we hardly have enough to sell, so we're suspending its inclusion in the gift box for now"

I really gotta try some sometime. I'm still in the brass only for an ar snob phase lol
No issues with these through my ARs, BUT, it may be relevant to remember that these are loaded with bimetal bullets. I know some ranges are OK with these, but most prohibit their use on steel targets, and many prohibit their use entirely. If you're buying these for range time, just be sure your range will let you use them or you'll be wasting your money.

No issues with these through my ARs, BUT, it may be relevant to remember that these are loaded with bimetal bullets. I know some ranges are OK with these, but most prohibit their use on steel targets, and many prohibit their use entirely. If you're buying these for range time, just be sure your range will let you use them or you'll be wasting your money.
Good call. Fortunately the range i belong to doesn't care but I know some do, so a good heads up for others.

Back
Top Bottom