• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

These went up $138/per case in less than 1 month.
From $ 459.54 to $597.54 :oops:

View attachment 518941
The perpetual panic has been absolutely unrelenting.

I basically took the year off from shooting competition because this shit is so god damn depressing to me. I have PLENTY a to shoot and reload, but I’m just finding other things to do because this situation sucks so f***ing back.

probably counter intuitive, and I should actually be shooting MORE, if anything.

The perpetual panic has been absolutely unrelenting.

I basically took the year off from shooting competition because this shit is so god damn depressing to me. I have PLENTY a to shoot and reload, but I’m just finding other things to do because this situation sucks so f***ing back.

probably counter intuitive, and I should actually be shooting MORE, if anything.

FineWhoppingBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

I blame this guy. [rolleyes]

This would never do. It lacks all the really popular calibers like .357 Sig, .454 Casull, 5.7x28, .458 SOCOM, .50 BMG and, most importantly, .30-06. It’s well known that, to paraphrase George C. Scott as Patton, “All real Americans love their M1 Garands”. All true American gun enthusiasts have at least one M1 in .30-06, so any label set that doesn’t include .30-06 is woefully incomplete.[grin]

Stop using them for cans like an amateur, be like me and use them over the doorways of your bunkers. Or don't you store your ammo in your bunkers? :rolleyes:
We converted one of our bunkers into living space.

Who mows the lawn bunkers? Or are there goats?
They're probably landscaped by
a giant custom-made U-shaped lawn combine
that cost $50M to design and build.

Which is about to be discarded in favor of one
that is completely redesigned to be carbon-neutral
(for $500M).

Last edited:
Nice. Though I hate those Win 333 and 555 round packs. Constant ftf/fte issues in all of my 22 pistols and rifles. Same with the Win M22 packs.
This was a couple years ago so maybe they've changed?

I now just stick with Federal and CCI only.

Winchester in general always made crap ammo from my experience.

Wolf 122fr x39 up as well at .46 for prime.
Fruck It! At this point with all that is happening and walls seemingly closing in,......I broke down after months and months and months of waiting...

I Renewed the Prime account I let expire 10 months ago because there was no ammo for it's cost effective value and beni's...
and...

GASP....

I bought a case of the WOLF......

And no doubt many an NES'er is saying this....

soul mercy.jpg

Fruck It! At this point with all that is happening and walls seemingly closing in,......I broke down after months and months and months of waiting...

I Renewed the Prime account I let expire 10 months ago because there was no ammo for it's cost effective value and beni's...
and...

GASP....

View attachment 519091
I hear you. Gotta do what you gotta do, if I wasn't lucky enough to have gotten some of the golden tiger I probably wouldve ordered some too.

I hear you. Gotta do what you gotta do, if I wasn't lucky enough to have gotten some of the golden tiger I probably wouldve ordered some too.

Hopefully I at least get the $95 Prime back between now and next Sept 3 2022 in shipping costs for the few sporadic buys of the other hard to get calibers I will want to make at the "couple of boxes ata time" route ....

I would at least be grateful for that and consider myself a winner...

so to speak..

kenny-powers-im-a-winner.gif

Hopefully I at least get the $95 Prime back between now and next Sept 3 2022 in shipping costs for the few sporadic buys of the other hard to get calibers I will want to make at the "couple of boxes ata time" route ....

I would at least be grateful for that and consider myself a winner...

so to speak..

View attachment 519093

You’ll get it back in shipping, especially if you’re aloof like me and order 10 ammo cans, in two separate shipments, that get delivered on two separate days. The box of 6 that came today had to have been 20x20x36 and weighed 30+ pounds. Probably cost half of the $54 I paid for the ammo cans inside to ship the damn thing.

I should feel bad, but something tells me they’re not hurting for business at this point. 🙄

and...

GASP....

View attachment 519091
Don’t feel bad. I renewed my prime for fargin $8 ammo cans. 20 of them.

Back
Top Bottom