Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I can’t remember what sales they had on actual Prime Day in years past since I never bothered to pay attention. What do you all think will be on sale on 9/19?

I can’t remember what sales they had on actual Prime Day in years past since I never bothered to pay attention. What do you all think will be on sale on 9/19?
I think that is the day they do the actual ammo deals. They sent out a email with a calendar of the deals.

Already placed an order but looks like they have a decent amount in stock, based on their time to ship, looks like I'm going to be getting a nice christmas present :)

View attachment 518317
Lol. Just like buying "Ammo Options"... Who knows what the ammo situation will be like in 3 months... or the cost.

Plus:
You can always call and cancel it before it ships if you find a better price or change your mind...

Thanks for the heads-up @QA Monkey

primeday2021calendar-png.518494
Which day is Eveningware?
Svimwear?

Lol. Just like buying "Ammo Options"... Who knows what the ammo situation will be like in 3 months... or the cost.

Plus:
You can always call and cancel it before it ships if you find a better price or change your mind...

Exactly my thoughts, I don’t see it getting much cheaper and I don’t want to have to shoot less

the Blazer .45acp in 230gn is a good deal too... By $114.36

Prime : $551.82 + $34.49 sales tax (Total: $586.31)
Free Shipping!
SELECT : Case of 1000 (20 Boxes of 50) - Free Shipping
1630545435049.png

CMP:
  • Item Number: 4C45F230-1000
  • Price: $471.95 (Out the Door)
  • Category: Ammo
1630545522501.png

the Blazer .45acp in 230gn is a good deal too... By $114.36

Prime : $551.82 + $34.49 sales tax (Total: $586.31)
Free Shipping!
SELECT : Case of 1000 (20 Boxes of 50) - Free Shipping

CMP:
  • Item Number: 4C45F230-1000
  • Price: $471.95 (Out the Door)
  • Category: Ammo
You twisted my arm, I ordered another case, maybe ill grab another case of 9mm tomorrow if they are still there

CMP has some .45 and 9mm up -

.45 Federal Blazer - 230gr FMJ - Civilian Marksmanship Program eStore
9mm Federal Blazer - 124 gr FMJ - Civilian Marksmanship Program eStore
9mm Federal Blazer - 115 gr FMJ - Civilian Marksmanship Program eStore
I tried to order some but didn’t have an account yet and there does not seem to be any automated way to put in my license and ccw so I will have to wait until they are open in the morning. The system automatically removes it from my cart at checkout.

I tried to order some but didn’t have an account yet and there does not seem to be any automated way to put in my license and ccw so I will have to wait until they are open in the morning. The system automatically removes it from my cart at checkout.
You’ll need a GOAL membership or something similar as well.

You'll need to be a GOAL member or member of the garand club https://thegca.org/ or some other affiliated club. Then send proof to Traci or Laura.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Guys, PLEASE load up on 22lr. 10 cents shipped. Nothing else is coming down in price. When SHTF, 22 will double in price. Ship to a free state and make the drive to retrieve it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

View attachment 518642

i’ll make it an open offer for any of you to ship to my house in Indiana if YOU also set up the shipping back to you from here. If all I have to do is slap a label on something and put it out on the front porch for pickup, I’m all in to help fellow NESr’s.

I offered this a few months ago to a guy that couldn’t get his 80% jig shipped to him in CT and he pulled a fast one and basically forced me to drive to the post office to mail his shit...I wasn’t very happy about having to do that. No good deed goes unpunished.

Plus:

The 45 seems to be a finite supply and counting down...96 cases left currently.

The 9mm are both still at 99+

I learned my lesson last year and will get my calendar year max allotments in before 12/31. Then see how things are looking for next year.

Guys, PLEASE load up on 22lr. 10 cents shipped. Nothing else is coming down in price. When SHTF, 22 will double in price. Ship to a free state and make the drive to retrieve it. Don't say I didn't warn you!!

View attachment 518642
Don't forget Walmarts that sell ammo. I just grabbed Winchester .22lr 36gn Copperplate HPs (1280fps) for 6 cents a round...

1630600296681.png

Don't forget Walmarts that sell ammo. I just grabbed Winchester .22lr 36gn Copperplate HPs (1280fps) for 6 cents a round...

View attachment 518697
Nice. Though I hate those Win 333 and 555 round packs. Constant ftf/fte issues in all of my 22 pistols and rifles. Same with the Win M22 packs.
This was a couple years ago so maybe they've changed?

I now just stick with Federal and CCI only.

Nice. Though I hate those Win 333 and 555 round packs. Constant ftf/fte issues in all of my 22 pistols and rifles. Same with the Win M22 packs.

I now just stick with Federal and CCI only.
Yeah, they can be iffy in semi-autos but most of my .22lr's are revolvers/bolt guns and levers. I have virtually zero issues except the "bad primer void" on the rim. I set those very few aside
and feed them so the pin hits another location on the rim. 8 out of 10 of those = BANG.

These are also a bit faster than the standard velocity rounds.

I paid $18.59 a box on Tuesday so it is more like 5 1/2 cents a round. I got my Bag Limit of 3 [rofl]
So, just under 1,000 rds for $55.77...

One point to add: If you don't own at least 1 .22 revolver and 1 .22 bolt gun... you are missing out on being able to shoot whatever is on the shelf. (.22LR/.22L/.22SHORT)
~Enbloc

Yeah, they can be iffy in semi-autos but most of my .22lr's are revolvers/bolt guns and levers. I have virtually zero issues except the "bad primer void" on the rim. I set those very few aside
and feed them so the pin hits another location on the rim. 8 out of 10 of those = BANG.

These are also a bit faster than the standard velocity rounds.

I paid $18.59 a box on Tuesday so it is more like 5 1/2 cents a round. I got my Bag Limit of 3 [rofl]
So, just under 1,000 rds for $55.77...

One point to add: If you don't own at least 1 .22 revolver and 1 .22 bolt gun... you are missing out on being able to shoot whatever is on the shelf. (.22LR/.22L/.22SHORT)
~Enbloc
the tough part about wal mart ammo is not actually finding one with ammo. the tough part is getting one of these over achieving hood boogers to go there and open the case within 30 mins of initiation. Also, just an fyi, the employees DO in fact get mad at you for going on the intercom and asking "for an associate to sporting goods for freedom Fuel"

Back
Top Bottom