Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

FedEx dropped 6lbs of powder and didnt wait for my signature a few weeks back.

I opened the door and the dude was already getting in his truck.

I thought about calling and complaining, but I ran out of f*cks.

It would have been interesting if I wasnt home and it was stolen.
I was waiting on a C&R delivery a few years back. Heard the guy come up the steps. As Im walking to the door he knocks. I get to the door and he's stepping back in the truck with the box under his arm. He literally knocked, spun around and jogged back down the steps to the truck. I open the door and Im like "HEY" (with my arms out like WTF?). He comes back and says "sorry no one is ever home for these".

Another time I came home to find a package that was sitting in the rain all day. It was left on the top step of the front stairs in the rain. So he walked 95% of the way up the stairs and instead of taking 3 more steps and putting it up on the porch where it would have most likely stayed reasonably dry or sliding it/tossing it across the porch against the house, he just places it on the last step to sit in the rain for 6-7 hours.

Speaking of steel cased shit, has anyone used Winchester steel? I forget the name its like 150 a case maybe less. I remember people whining about it when it came out but not sure if it changed at all...

I believe it is called FORGED. It works, but very very dirty.

I was waiting on a C&R delivery a few years back. Heard the guy come up the steps. As Im walking to the door he knocks. I get to the door and he's stepping back in the truck with the box under his arm. He literally knocked, spun around and jogged back down the steps to the truck. I open the door and Im like "HEY" (with my arms out like WTF?). He comes back and says "sorry no one is ever home for these".

Another time I came home to find a package that was sitting in the rain all day. It was left on the top step of the front stairs in the rain. So he walked 95% of the way up the stairs and instead of taking 3 more steps and putting it up on the porch where it would have most likely stayed reasonably dry or sliding it/tossing it across the porch against the house, he just places it on the last step to sit in the rain for 6-7 hours.

f*** FedEx. They left a 1500 iMac in rain at end of my 100 yard driveway. I almost murdered someone.

Safe to say Fed Ex sucks as a whole. Dropped off a Dewalt Sawzall that was only packaged in the Dewalt Sawzall box for the world to see and placed it in what would appear to be a spot that deliberately set it up to be stolen, but luckily wasn't. A foot or two to the left and it would be completely hidden.

UPS always rings my bell when they leave something. Fed Ex alerts me when I hear the driver's backup alarm go off.

Speaking of steel cased shit, has anyone used Winchester steel? I forget the name its like 150 a case maybe less. I remember people whining about it when it came out but not sure if it changed at all...

not a fan. its called like American steel or something dumb like that. It’s the only steel cased with which I’ve had weird stoppages. that and so called “brassmaxx” ammo which has a very weird non-standard internal shape of the brass w decreased case volume. It’s the only 2 9mm ammos I will not buy.

i still try to get wolf 9mm never had a single issue w it. The red army standard 9mm I habe not yet tired but their rifle ammo has been solid. tulammo is loaded so dang weak but I’ll still buy it and not had issues.

That reminds me of a couple of other Fedex vs UPS things to rant about. UPS always wraps stuff if its raining. Fedex NEVER does. Never. Also Fedex will leave shit at the front porch out in the open regardless of what it is. UPS will walk a package up the driveway and if its small enough stick it between the storm door an the side door so its out of sight completely.

What ever happened to that ammo Walmart used to sell, was it ZQI or ZQ1 or something like that? Does this place or anywhere carry it? Seemed like decent quality.

Safe to say Fed Ex sucks as a whole. Dropped off a Dewalt Sawzall that was only packaged in the Dewalt Sawzall box for the world to see and placed it in what would appear to be a spot that deliberately set it up to be stolen, but luckily wasn't. A foot or two to the left and it would be completely hidden.

UPS always rings my bell when they leave something. Fed Ex alerts me when I hear the driver's backup alarm go off.
I think this has come up a few times, it's all down the local drivers.

My FedEx always smiles, brings packages right to the door, wraps them in plastic if raining, keeps them safe.

My UPS guy chucks them anywhere, destroyed boxes left in the elements, no bags when it's downpouring. Saw him kick a soccer ball in my yard into the woods on my camera, lol.

I'd 100% choose FedEx.

I think this has come up a few times, it's all down the local drivers.

My FedEx always smiles, brings packages right to the door, wraps them in plastic if raining, keeps them safe.

My UPS guy chucks them anywhere, destroyed boxes left in the elements, no bags when it's downpouring. Saw him kick a soccer ball in my yard into the woods on my camera, lol.

I'd 100% choose FedEx.

Yeah, I've mentioned that Fed Ex around here seems to operate with mainly subcontractors, kind of like cab drivers; whoever jumps on the delivery first gets it. I'll see multiple Fed Ex deliveries in my area throughout the day, all different drivers. UPS is the same driver at about the same time each day.

What ever happened to that ammo Walmart used to sell, was it ZQI or ZQ1 or something like that? Does this place or anywhere carry it? Seemed like decent quality.
Agreed it was cheep brass cased Turkish ammo. I still have a few let over. Good stuff but haven't seen any around.

Agreed it was cheep brass cased Turkish ammo. I still have a few let over. Good stuff but haven't seen any around.

ZQI dried up at least 2 years ago. it was decent but i found inconsistent loadings from round to round including some that seemed a bit too hot. however i never had an issue with it. from their FB page it looks like zenith firearms may have operated the ZQI imported ammo, which now appears to be done. personally so long as Wolf is available i am a happy man.

What's wrong with made in Turkey? Isn't that where that "Canik" gun comes from? Aren't the Turks fighting Russia?
It's all a matter of personal/political preference. I know several people that won't buy Turkish guns. I know several people that won't buy Israeli guns. I know several people that won't buy German guns.

I might spring for some Wolf 9mm if its not too dirty to shoot. I don’t think I’d run it in my blowbacks but if you guys can vouch for it then I’m game for a case or two.

Tramlaw was the only one carrying them, then tramlaw tried to push them on the price and ZQI told them to f*** off. Don't know if ZQI distributes elsewhere. I think they only came into US market because of the ammo drought....

It's all a matter of personal/political preference. I know several people that won't buy Turkish guns. I know several people that won't buy Israeli guns. I know several people that won't buy German guns.

It's all usually stupid. I remember people being fags about nazi proof marked bhps and mausers. I forget who it was, but a Jewish guy said something like "I have no problem with nazi milsurp. We killed them and stole their guns." [rofl]

I liked how ZQI 5.56 are packed 30 rds in a box. Perfect. I still have half a case left. Also have half a case of Independence ammo, which may be Israeli manufactured. I should let them fight each other.

It's all usually stupid. I remember people being fags about nazi proof marked bhps and mausers. I forget who it was, but a Jewish guy said something like "I have no problem with nazi milsurp. We killed them and stole their guns." [rofl]
Same with the Finns and the Russians!

The Israelis used a bunch of Mausers during their revolution.

The only foreign gun no one should own is a Taurus. I feel bad for Taurus owners.

What's wrong with made in Turkey? Isn't that where that "Canik" gun comes from? Aren't the Turks fighting Russia?
Erdogan is a totalitarian pos and Turkey is a NATO member (for some reason) who is basically blackmailing other NATO members by threatening to open the floodgates of migrants from the ME into Europe.

Erdogan is good.
He decided to stick his nose into Syria but he wants the euros help. They're dragging their feet so he's sending migrants through to Greece and Bulgaria (?). Migrants that the euros having been paying him billions to babysit (because he threatened to let them through if they didn't pay) He's a blackmailing pos. f*** him and f*** Turkey.

There's an old Jewish toast that goes: "They tried to kill us, they're dead, let's eat."

Back
Top Bottom