Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Lately for me, it's been more buying than shooting and buying just for the sake of buying. At this point I feel pretty safe for the next drought or two. (doesn't mean I'll stop buying though). It's good to stay ahead by 3 or 4 future droughts.

I am still in buying mode too - if November goes south, then I’ll be stocked up. If it doesn’t, then no harm done.

I can't wait for my renewal this year so I can order again. These prices are pretty damn good lately!

Just so anyone else knows TSUSA will only ship to the address on your LTC when you have to send it in.

I’m going to get a case of 9mm soon for the range, any brand recommendations? Many have worked well with my M&P9, only one I didn’t like was Remington, very dirty.

GECO, if you can find it...
ARU9FMJ115XX__39745.1574199370.jpg

What does "soon" mean? Because inventory changes from day-to-day, but if "soon" means as soon as you read this righteous recommendation then, Speer Lawman 115gr TMJ.

🐯

Sometime this week probably. I’m curious about Sellier&Bellot too, same price as Blazer Brass, but with like 150 more fps

I can't wait for my renewal this year so I can order again. These prices are pretty damn good lately!

Just so anyone else knows TSUSA will only ship to the address on your LTC when you have to send it in.

Respectfully disagree. When I first got my prime membership they shipped to a different town than my LTC. Then I moved back to the original issuing town but not same address, changed the shipping address no problem.

Respectfully disagree. When I first got my prime membership they shipped to a different town than my LTC. Then I moved back to the original issuing town but not same address, changed the shipping address no problem.
My town does not have a post office so my LTC shows a different address than my mailing and Target sports sends to me fine.

They refused to ship and held my order for almost a week when I called about it they said they can only ship to the same address as my LTC said. When I told her I haven't lived there in 4 years the lady said they would have to cancel my order. Just going off what I was told by them after not being able to receive my order.

@84ta406

i had something similar until my LTC was renewed the address was old
I communicated with TS-USA and sent them one of those LTC verifications that anyone can perform on the FA10 website
they should be able to fix an address issue especially if you can show proof that is indeed your address

What's the difference between these two, if any?

What's the difference between these two, if any?

Couldn't tell you but the bottom one is on sale at Cabela's for 5.79 this week. Grabbed a couple hundo yesterday.

Does TargetSports charge Mass sales tax?

Yes - go read the Wayfair v. SD case. It essentially altered the old “commerce clause” concept (that is an incredibly high level summary before all the NES lawyers come in and challenge on minutiae).

They refused to ship and held my order for almost a week when I called about it they said they can only ship to the same address as my LTC said. When I told her I haven't lived there in 4 years the lady said they would have to cancel my order. Just going off what I was told by them after not being able to receive my order.

Hmm... maybe a change in policy. I never had issues after I moved, but I put in an order on Friday and it still hasn’t shipped yet. Normally they’re very quick. I’ll have to call to see if this is the holdup.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just checked my order and it has shipped this morning. I think you may have gotten a specific staff member who didn’t know their policy. But I recommend reaching out to them to send them the LTC verification document you can get from the eFA10 website. It’ll show your current address.

This is right up my alley

A heads up for you and anyone buying steel case ammo for the first time - it's dirty, if you hadn't already assumed so due to the price (14cpr). I picked up a box of each: TulAmmo, Wolf, and Red Army to try out. All three of them were packaged the exact same, and all had TulAmmo headstamps... just different boxes. It makes sense since they are all the same price, currently $7/box.
TSUSA9.jpg

I shot them through an M&P9, Sig P365, & Sig P320. If you're at all familiar with Dragons Breath rounds, they came out the barrel similar to that... not something I was used to from brass-cased stuff!

IMG-5867.JPG

A heads up for you and anyone buying steel case ammo for the first time - it's dirty, if you hadn't already assumed so due to the price (14cpr). I picked up a box of each: TulAmmo, Wolf, and Red Army to try out. All three of them were packaged the exact same, and all had TulAmmo headstamps... just different boxes. It makes sense since they are all the same price, currently $7/box.
View attachment 335991

I shot them through an M&P9, Sig P365, & Sig P320. If you're at all familiar with Dragons Breath rounds, they came out the barrel similar to that... not something I was used to from brass-cased stuff!

View attachment 335990

Agreed. I just dont care. As long as gun runs and I'm training for as cheap as possible, I'm good to go.

View attachment 335991

View attachment 335990
Wolf uses several different manufacturers. The Red Army stuff is just Century's marketing mumbo jumbo.

Back
Top Bottom