Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Hey Moderators is there anyway we can remind our follow NESers that this Thread is for TS USA...

I've lost count of how many posts about ammo that is being sold somewhere else...

I'm just saying try to keep this Thread to TS USA not Joe Smo has this today...
It's getting around the "Don't say were you can buy ammo RULE" by posting it in this thread, isn't it???

I don't mean to be an AH but I'm just sick of reading so many posts about Joe Smo has this...
Then I go to try and buy it and I'm told by Joe Smo that they don't ship to The CommyWealth Of MA...

So let's try to keep this Thread to TS USA...

Hey Moderators is there anyway we can remind our follow NESers that this Thread is for TS USA...

I've lost count of how many posts about ammo that is being sold somewhere else...

I'm just saying try to keep this Thread to TS USA not Joe Smo has this today...
It's getting around the "Don't say were you can buy ammo RULE" by posting it in this thread, isn't it???

I don't mean to be an AH but I'm just sick of reading so many posts about Joe Smo has this...
Then I go to try and buy it and I'm told by Joe Smo that they don't ship to The CommyWealth Of MA...

So let's try to keep this Thread to TS USA...

It seems like a lot of people have addresses outside of MA as well, so why not help everyone out? NES isn't strictly just MA members...

I think there is a lack of appreciation for the “Joe Smo” as it relates to MA

I agree, I wish more Joe Smo's would ship to The CommyWealth Of MA but they bow down to Maura and won't...

I'm just sick of reading page after page of "hey Joe Smo has this" and we can't buy it...
Plus as I said it's getting around the "NES Rule" to not post were you can buy ammo...
2nd Plus, the Tread is TS USA not Joe Smo so it should be posts about TS USA not Joe Smo...

🖖

So would 6 threads for each individual vendor that may or may not ship to MA be better? Its kinda convenient having all online ammo dealer talk in the same thread

I haven't clicked on one other vendor that ships to MA yet!!!

Everyone of those other "Joe Smo has this ammo" posts that I've clicked on does not ship to MA...

This Tread is about ammo being shipped to MA by TS USA...
To then post a link saying "Joe Smo is shipping ammo", then to find out that Joe Smo doesn't ship to MA makes no since...

Plus again, as I said there is the NES RULE to not post were you can buy ammo...

I still think the only reason this Tread hasn't been locked is because TS USA has stood up to Maura and said we don't follow "your laws"!!! So why do we want to chance having it locked by posting, against NES Rules, other places that don't ship to MA anyway...

Or as you say "Its kinda convenient having all online ammo dealer talk in the same thread"...
This Thread is about TS USA not OTHER ammo sellers...
And again there's the NES Rule not to post were you can get ammo shipped from...
YA I think the rule kind of sucks, it would be nice to know every dealer that will ship to MA, but, that is not the NES Rule...

Last edited:
I haven't clicked on one other vendor that ships to MA yet!!!

Everyone of those other "Joe Smo has this ammo" posts that I've clicked on does not ship to MA...

This Tread is about ammo being shipped to MA, to then a post a link for ammo that doesn't ship to MA makes no since...

Plus again, as I said there is the NES RULE to not post were you can buy ammo...

I still think the only reason this Tread hasn't been locked is because TS USA has stood up to Maura and said we don't follow "your laws"!!! So why do we want to chance having it locked by posting, against NES Rules, other places that don't ship to MA anyway...

Or as you say "Its kinda convenient having all online ammo dealer talk in the same thread"...
This Thread is about TS USA not OTHER ammo sellers...
And again there's the NES Rule not to say post were you can get ammo shipped from...
YA I think the rule kind of sucks, it would be nice to know every dealer that will ship to MA, but, that is not the NES Rule...

yeah everything thing else linked wont ship to MA, there are references to other sites that will that aren't linked, but without knowing the reference it wouldn't mean anything.

I get the frustration but at this point this is sort of the online ammo megathread, but TS is the only one that 'officially' ships

yeah everything thing else linked wont ship to MA, there are references to other sites that will that aren't linked, but without knowing the reference it wouldn't mean anything.

I get the frustration but at this point this is sort of the online ammo megathread, but TS is the only one that 'officially' ships

Then maybe the Title of this Tread should be changed to "Online Ammo Megathread"...
But that would be breaking the NES Rule not to post were to buy ammo...
Till NES set's the rules I guess this will be a "free for all, post what ever you want" Thread...

Then maybe the Title of this Tread should be changed to "Online Ammo Megathread"...
Till NES set's the rules I guess this will be a "free for all, post what ever you want" Thread...

Ever hear of the saying if it ain't broke don't fix it? Just leave it alone.

May be better stop telling people what to do? Thread is fine as is. It is all useful.

Thanks DavidC77. You're again right about my tenure. On the other hand, I'm quite familiar with the rule, that's why we don't post names...

All the posts I'm talking about actually have a link that bring you to that companies website to buy the ammo from...
Those are the posts I'm talking about that shouldn't be there...

Listing a company that sells to MA is against NES rules...
Till that company tells NES that they have told Maura to FO we can not post their info...
Those companies have to tell us they will sell to us, then they can get their own Thread...

Back
Top Bottom